I got big city contracts,
不值得冒险
it ain't worth the risk.
-谢谢你的情报 -别说是我说的
-Hey, thanks for the tip. -Yeah. You didn't hear it from me.
收到
Copy.
我们要问谁才会知道有谁被罚款
So, who do we call about those fines?
我怀疑有谁会对穿制♥服♥的消防员
Well, I doubt that anybody is gonna admit
坦承自己有违法行为
to a couple of uniformed firefighters that they're breaking the law
还想再被罚钱
and they're looking for some extra fines.
如果我们卧底呢
What if we go undercover?
扮成金属小偷?你跟我?
Pretending to be scrap thieves? You and me?
我开的客货车上的贴纸
I drive a minivan with a bumper sticker
写着「足球员爸爸」
that says 'soccer dad, '
而你…你浑身散发女童军气息
and you... you scream Girl Scout. So...
我们要设法攻他们一个措手不及
We got to find a way to come at them from the side.
帮帮我,眼霜应该不会有灼烧感吧
Hey, back me up here, eye cream's not supposed to burn, right?
灼烧感是不会,但可能会有点痒
Oh. Burning, no...tingling, maybe?
我不要冒任何风险
I am not taking any chances.
凌晨3点滑手♥机♥乱买♥♥的
3am doomscroll purchase.
那是怎么一回事
What the hell was that?
Capp搞的
That was Capp.
61号♥救护车,人员受伤
Ambulance 61, person injured,
克拉克街796号♥
796 Clark Street...
克拉克街吗?我猜是酒吧斗殴
Clark Street, huh? I'm guessing bar fight.
我要猜…穿高跟鞋酒醉跌倒
I'm going with... drunken fall in high heels.
让一让,急救员要过,让开
Make way! Medics coming through! Hey, move it!
谢谢
Thank you.
快点让开
Come on, move it!
你想跟我们说发生什么事吗
You want to tell us what happened?
我以为拿蛋糕砸她的脸会很好笑
I thought it'd be funny... smashing her face in the cake.
我不知道他们在蛋糕里放了支撑物
I didn't know they put something inside to hold it up.
Aliza,我很抱歉
Aliza, I'm so sorry.
拜托你们赶快拿出来,很痛
Please, just take it out. Please, it hurts!
我们不能在这里移除
Well, we can't remove it here.
但我们会固定它并送你就医
But we're gonna secure it and get you to Med,
医生会安全地移除,好吗
where a doctor can safely remove it for you, all right?
我自己来
I'll do it myself.
不,拔♥出♥来♥可能造成更多损害
No! Pulling it out could do a lot more damage.
拜托你让我们处理
Please just let us handle it.
我受不了了
I can't take this anymore.
你知道吗
You know what?
我们也许能移除
We may be able to remove it.
帮我慢慢放低下巴,让我看看里面
Just lower your jaw for me slowly so I can see inside.
好,没有刺穿鼻腔
Okay, it didn't puncture the sinus cavity,
只有刺穿上牙龈
just went through the upper gums.
那是好事吗
Is that good?
对,我们能在这里移除
Yeah. We can remove it here
如果那会让你舒服点的话
if it'll make you more comfortable.
-我们需要你口头同意 -快动手
-We just need verbal permission. -Do it.
好,拿点纱布
Okay, let's grab some gauze.
尽量别动,如果太痛我们就停手
Try not to move. And if it hurts too much, we'll stop.
准备好了吗?数到3,1、2、3
Ready? On 3, 1, 2, 3...
取出来了
Clear...
没事了,那只是在你喉咙里的血
It's okay, that's just a little bit of blood in the back of your throat.
-还要更多纱布 -好,收到
-We could use more 4-by-4s. -Yep. Copy.
好,那样应该能止血了
All right, that should stop the bleeding.
我们送你去医院吧,走
Let's get you to Med. Let's go.
我和37分局的副队长谈过了
I spoke to my lieutenant at 37,
那里的每个人都同意
and everyone there is on board.
真的吗?那是很大的请求
Really? I mean, that's a pretty big ask.
他们愿意牺牲
They're willing to make the sacrifice,
也清楚这可能是自杀任务
and know it might be a suicide mission.
在我监管下不会,不会抛下任何人
Not on my watch. No man left behind.
那边见了?
Meet you there?
我马上就去
Right behind you.
Herrmann分队长,我正想找你
Captain Herrmann, I'm glad I caught you.
你周五晚有什么打算
What are you up to on Friday night?
这要看和工作有无关系
Well, that depends if it's work related,
还是你是要给我黑鹰队比赛的门票
or if you're offering me tickets to the Blackhawks game.
我要去参加一场挤满高层的募款会
There's a fundraiser with a bunch of white-shirts I need to attend,
我太太刚好出城了
my wife's out of town.
我想也许你会想去
Figured you might want to come.
给你个机会和其他官员交际一下
Well, it'll give you a chance to rub elbows with the other white shirts,
看看以后当上大队长要做些什么
see what you're signing up for as a chief one day.
那我该去
Well, I should go then.
我再把细节传给你
I'll send you the details.
谢谢大队长
Thanks, Chief.
别客气
You got it.
早安
Oh, good morning.
你为什么要跟Kelly说那种话
Why would you say something like that to Kelly?
我只是把看到的事说出来,Stella
I just call it the way I see it, Stella.
你看到了什么
You see what?
Cole,你没资格突然跑进我的人生
Cole, you do not get to roll into my life out of the blue
一副你知道我怎么了的样子
and act like you know what the hell is going on.
我知道你这个人不会做出
What I know is that you wouldn't do something
把我们弃之如敝屣这类的事
like abandon this family as if we were nothing.
你不会,对吧
You wouldn't, right?
所以唯一合理的解释就是
So, the only thing that makes sense is that
Kelly和这件事有关
Kelly has something to do with it,
至少过去这10年和他有关
at least for the last 10 years he does.
不,和他无关
No, he does not.
都是我,Cole
It's all me, Cole.
我不懂,Stella
I don't get it, Stella.
为什么
Why?
我想人生中那段时光对我来说
I guess I just have been so embarrassed about
太让我难为情了
that time in my life.
和Grant在一起、吸毒沉沦…
Just being with Grant, and the drug spiral...
毁了高中之后的一切
it took over everything, after high school.
-那是很久以前的事了 -我知道
-That stuff was a long time ago. -I know.
我知道
I know.
但…
But...
我一直很感激你联♥系♥我
I always appreciated you reaching out to me.
我只是…
I just...
我以为那是你的义务,你懂吗
I figured it was more of an obligation for you, you know?
发生那些事后,你为什么还想见我
Like, why would you want to see me, after all that?
因为我们是一家人,Stella
Because we're family, Stella.
我们永远都是家人
We're always gonna be family.
谢谢
Thanks...
对不起
I'm sorry.
好,就是这里了,对吧
All right. So, this is the spot, huh?
对,芝加哥被偷最多次的水龙头
Yeah. The most stolen hydrant in Chicago.
五年来被偷了五次
5 times in 5 years.
他们上周二才换上新的
They just replaced it last Tuesday,
周三早上就不见了
and by Wednesday morning, it was gone.
什么
What?
有消防水龙头小偷住在这一带吗
They got like a hydrant thief living on the block?
好
Okay.
-是芝加哥熊的配色 -是啊
-Oh, it's the Bears colors? -Yeah.
从我加入37分局时
They had it on the app floor at 37,
他们就放在车♥库♥里了
ike ever since I started.
他们从哪里弄来的
Where'd they get it from?
退役的水龙头,市政♥府♥让他们留着
It was decommissioned, the city let them keep it.
走吧
Let's go.
把这东西装上去
Let's get this fastened up.
好了
There we go.
好
Okay.
看看会否有人上钓
See if somebody takes the bait.
我们会做好准备
We'll be ready. Yeah.
明天见了
See you tomorrow.
我想我该行动了
Guess I should make my move.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢罪礼
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表