我知道那是很久以前的事了
I know it was forever ago,
但我想起了那场火的一些事
but something came up about that fire.
我认为是我姐姐蓄意纵火的
I think my sister started it on purpose.
是她
That's her.
你姐姐?
Your sister?
我要走了
I have to go.
Ruzek,我要你帮我查个车牌
Hey, Ruzek. I need you to run a plate for me real fast.
这是什么
Hey, what's this?
新型剪扩钳
New type of jaws.
看看这些钳
Check out those tips,
力量大到足以剪开任何门
so powerful they can force any door.
显然还能剪开芝加哥消防局的荷包
And apparently, the CFD's wallet,
因为这种东西不便宜
'cause these things ain't cheap.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你怎么弄到的
How'd you score it?
可惜只是我跟67号♥云梯小队借的
Sadly, it's only on loan from Truck 67,
但我们该申请一把
but we should put in for one.
我只想看看它怎么用
I just wanted to see how it works, you know...
试着学习各种最新设备
trying to brush up on all the latest equipment.
是吗
Yeah?
旧的剪扩钳怎么了
What's wrong with the old jaws?
那些也很好用
They do the job just fine.
当然了,但总是有进步的空间
Well yeah, sure, but there's always room for improvement.
如果我们要跟上学院毕业的年轻人
If we plan to keep up with these hot shots straight out of academy,
我们就要学习所有最新科技
then we gotta stay up to date on all the latest technology.
好,我总是说
Okay. Well, as I always say,
如果东西没坏…
if it ain't broke...
就算这东西剪门的速度只快半秒
If this thing can breach a door even half a second faster,
我也觉得很值得研究
then I say it's worth looking into.
好吧
Okay, fine...
这把剪扩钳为什么这么特别
so, what's so different about this one
让你这么兴奋
that's got you all riled up?
好,你看,时间分秒过去,对吧
Okay, check this out the clock's ticking, right?
你装错钳了
You've got the wrong tips.
-可以互换 -对
-Interchangeable. -Yeah.
拿掉那个
Pop that right out.
搞什么
What the hell?
是你做的?
You did this?
只是让你尝尝有我当室友的滋味
Just a preview of what I bring to the roommate experience.
我很会整理东西
I'm very good with organization.
你毁了我的系统
Well, you ruined my system.
你根本没有系统可言
You didn't have a system.
现在一切都分门别类放好了
Now, everything is categorized.
止汗剂、古龙水、沐浴露、乳液
Deodorants, colognes, body washes, lotions.
一切都在该在的位置
Everything has its place.
我不照项目分类,我照班次分的
I don't do it by item. I do it by shift.
好,所以…周一用椰子香草
Okay, so what, like, Monday's coconut vanilla,
周二用檀木桃花心木吗
Thursday's sandalwood mahogany?
我喜欢有点变化不行吗
Well, excuse me if I like a little variety.
不…这样很棒
Oh, no...see, this is good...
我俩都学到东西了
We both learned something here.
我很整齐,你喜欢不同的气味
I am neat, and you like smells.
想想若我们做室友,还能学到什么
Think about what else we could learn if we were roomies.
不要
No.
绝对不要
Absolutely not.
你们已经知道我太多事了
All you people know way too much about me already.
好吧
Okay, fine.
我想我还是去跟陌生人住吧
I guess I'll go live with some stranger.
我…
I...
是的,我知道流程不包括那个手术
Yes, I know the procedure was removed from our protocols.
我明白
I understand.
我懂,但我们不在场进行初步评估
I understand, but we were not there to perform our initial assessment.
相信我
Believe me,
我也希望能告诉你更多资讯
I wish I had more information for you, too.
但我知道的都写在报告里了
But it is all in my report.
是,大队长
Yes, Chief.
谢谢大队长
Thank you, Chief.
-怎么一回事 -我就知道会这样
-What was that about? -I knew this was gonna happen.
我知道我要替我的决定辩护
I knew that I would have to defend my decision
在出勤时对病人执行气切
to perform a crike in the field,
毕竟某个废物急救员让我别无选择
when I was left with no choice by some hack medic,
那人搞砸了还落跑
who botched it and then bailed.
你该不会为此受责备吧
You're not getting blamed for that, are you?
幸好没有
No, thankfully,
Robinson大队长明白我们
Chief Robinson gets why we did it.
她只是不高兴她不能不高兴
She's just mad that she can't get mad.
她想多了解这位神秘的急救员
And she wants to know more about this mystery medic.
你还不知道对方替谁做事吗
You still don't know who he works for?
不,我们希望伤者能告诉我们
No. But we're hoping the victim can tell us,
但他还在插管
but he's still intubated,
承受过大压力,谁知道他会否记得
and was in such severe distress, who knows what he'll even remember.
但是总有报案者
Someone had to call it in.
对,一个住在巷尾的女人报了案
Yeah, a woman from down the hall called 911,
在她看到第一个急救员跑出大楼后
but only after she saw the first medic run out of the building.
接着她也消失了
And then she disappeared on us, too.
太可疑了
Sketchy.
没错
I know.
但她是唯一可能知道答案的人
But she's the only one who may have any answers. So...
如果你要回去,我跟你一起去
If you're going back there, I'm going with you.
谁说我要去了
Who says I am?
拜托,你受不了败仗
Please, you can't stand to lose,
现在你甚至不知道对手是谁
and right now, you don't even know who's on the other team.
我知道Novak已经下班了
While I know that Novak left already,
Flynn在工作
Flynn is at work,
那栋大楼位于危险区域
and that building is in a dangerous area.
我才不会让你一个人回去
No way I'm letting you go back there alone.
好吧,你可以一起来
Fine, you can come with.
但我先说清楚,我自己就能处理
But just so you know, I could handle it on my own.
好,深深吸气
All right, deep breath in...
吐气
Let it out...
怎么了
What is it?
很糟吗
Is it bad?
是有点糟
I'd say so.
你挫折的样子实在太性感了
You're incredibly sexually frustrated.
抱歉打扰两位
Sorry to interrupt.
你最新的电脑断层扫描结果出来了
Your latest CT results are in, Jack.
-我去买♥♥咖啡 -你可以留下来
-I'm gonna get some coffee. -You can stay...
如果你想的话
if you want.
你知道
As you know,
我们最担心的是支气管发炎的情况
our biggest concern was inflammation of the bronchial tubes,
可能导致永久肺功能衰退
which could lead to permanently decreased lung capacity.
但你的肺部复原良好
But your lungs are healing well,
症状逐渐消退
and the irritation is going away.
你很年轻,又很健康
You're young, and in good health.
在你的肩膀复原以前
Don't go running into any burning buildings
别再闯进任何火场了
until that shoulder heals up.
但…我预期你会完全康复
But...I expect a full recovery.
-谢谢你 -别客气
-Thanks. -Yeah. Anytime.
什么事
Yeah?
你是谁
Who are you?
你妈妈在家吗
Is your mom home?
不在
No.
你知道她何时会回来吗
You know when will she back?
很难说
Hard to say.
但既然我们已经几年没说话了
But since we haven't spoken in a couple years,
我猜她永远不会回来
my best guess is never.
你找她要做什么
What do you want with her?
只想找她聊聊
Just to talk.
我是消防员
I'm a firefighter.
好
Okay...
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表