两人头部都有创伤,但都还有呼吸
head injuries to both but they're both breathing...
可能有内伤
could be internal injuries...
来吧
Come on.
你们好
Hey, you guys...
我叫Lizzy
Hi, my name is Lizzy
我会救你们出去,好吗
and I'm gonna get you out, okay?
你们叫什么名字
What are your names?
我叫莉娜
I'm Lena...
-我弟弟叫杰米 -好…
-my brother is Jamie. -Okay...
让我过去
Let me get in there.
他们没事
They're okay.
好,我们要先救出前座乘客
Okay, We gonna get the front passengers out first.
-收到,我会陪着他们 -好
-Copy, I'll stay with them. -Right.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
我妈妈还好吗
Is my mom okay?
他们正在救她
They're going to get her out right now.
没事的,杰米
It's okay, Jamie.
他吓坏了
He got scared.
我不怪他
I don't blame him.
你俩都很勇敢
You guys are both really brave.
莉娜,我们能看看你的脚踝吗
Lena, do you mind if we take a look at your ankle?
好,走吧
All right, let's go.
别让我爸爸走掉
Don't let my daddy go away.
不会的,亲爱的
We won't, Hon.
我们会好好照顾他
We're going to take good care of him.
不,我是说…
No, I mean...
别让他走
don't let him go.
他是故意撞车的
He crashed us on purpose.
莉娜说得很清楚
Lena said it very clearly.
他是故意撞车的
'He crashed us on purpose.'
她完全没感到困惑吗
Was she confused at all?
车祸可能让她吓坏了
The accident must've shaken her up pretty good.
-我不觉得她感到困惑 -我也是
-She didn't seem confused to me. -Yeah. Me, neither.
父母都在插管,尚未恢复意识
Both parents are intubated and unconscious.
希望他们能撑过去
Hopefully, they pull through
我们才能找他们谈
and we get a chance to talk to them.
车的位置很怪
The position of the car was strange...
直撞上墙
straight into the wall,
像是司机没有试着转向或停车
like the driver didn't try to turn or stop.
我们正在调查车祸现场
The accident scene is under investigation right now.
应该会获得更多资讯
We should get some information on that.
等小女孩休息完,我们会找她谈
And we'll talk to the little girl after she's rested up.
有消息再跟我们说?
Keep us posted?
会的
Will do.
那你的下一步是什么
So, what was your next move?
我开始到处爬
I started crawling around,
把水管拉好,供水给消防炮
getting the supply lines set up to feed the engine deck gun...
遵照你的命令
like you asked.
你很快就让水管和消防炮就位
Well, you got that and the snorkel basket into position, fast.
也奏效了
It worked out, yeah.
我想要你明白我的做法
Just so you understand my methodology,
我相信知识就是力量
I believe knowledge is power.
我会试着从每次勤务中学习
So, I'm going to try and learn from every call,
从每个官员身上学习
from every officer
提出我能想到的任何疑问
and ask any question I can think of.
好
All right.
无人操作的消防炮很棒
The unmanned snorkel cannon that was pretty cool.
我喜欢用那部机器
I liked using that.
我也是
Me, too.
利用消防炮和便携式水炮
Between that and the portable water cannon...
我们成功扑灭火势
we tamed that beast.
是啊
Yeah, we did.
希望能赶快得知车祸的肇因
Hope we get some answers on that crash soon.
那两个孩子只有轻伤很不可思议
It's crazy the kids survived with just minor injuries.
他们很幸运
They were lucky.
如果那个小女孩所言属实
If what the little girl said was true,
就没那么幸运了
not that lucky.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine...
我是说…
I mean,
那个爸爸到底在想什么
what the hell was going through the father's head?
我只知道有些人
All I know is, there are some people
从一开始就不该成为家长
who never should've become parents in the first place.
下次值班见了
See you next shift.
值班如何
How was your shift?
你不会想知道的
Nothing you want to hear about.
外面的世界很丑陋
It's a nasty world out there.
听起来该喝杯血腥玛莉了
Sounds like a Bloody Mary is in order.
或是七杯
Or 7.
这样天一亮就起床也算值得了
Almost makes getting up at dawn worth it.
指挥官办公室
韦尔副队长
Lieutenant Vale.
帕斯卡大队长
Chief Pascal.
升上大队长了,真是…
'Chief' wow, that's...
真是了不起
that's something.
恭喜你…
Congrats on the...
升官了
new rise in rank.
谢谢
Thank you.
请坐
Have a seat.
好一阵子没见了吧
It's been a while, huh?
是啊…
It has...
看来你还是超时工作
And I see you're still working that overtime,
像往常一样加班
burning the daytime oil, just as always.
谁叫我这么热爱我的工作
Well, when you love what you do...
是啊
Right.
听着,我不想越界
Listen, I don't want to overstep
但我们以前很要好
but we were close, back in the day.
我听说了迈阿密的事
And I heard about what happened in Miami.
你还好吗
You okay?
当然
Absolutely.
一切都好
All good.
你确定吗
You sure?
因为我听说…
Because I heard...
芝加哥消防局多数人未知道我来了
Most of the CFD doesn't even know I'm here yet.
你一定非常留意小道消息吧
You must keep your ear really close to the ground, huh?
大概是因为我很在乎吧
Well, I care, I guess.
我要继续工作了
I better get back to work.
谢谢你来,副队长
Thanks for coming by, Lieutenant.
没问题
Not a problem.
如果你想找人聊聊…
And if you ever want to talk...
随时跟我说
just give me a shout.
那些老前辈谈起他的方式令人称奇
It's amazing the way the old-timers talk about him.
他是很厉害的消防员吧
He was a real smoke-eater, huh?
班尼令人尊重
Benny commanded respect.
虽然我不知道他有多讨人喜欢
I don't know how well-liked he was, though...
我留着他送我的最后一个生日礼物
I still have the last birthday present he sent me,
九岁那年的
on my ninth.
-你猜是什么 -消防车?
-Guess what it was. -Fire truck?
警车
Cop car.
来吧,克鲁斯,你到底是否要说
Come on, Cruz, you gonna tell me what's going on?
你打量戴蒙的样子实在…
The way you've been eyeballin' Damon...
这两人越走越近
It's just...as these 2 get closer,
毕竟他们是兄弟
as brothers, you know...
感觉很棘手
it's tricky.
我看到塞维利德以为戴蒙受伤时
I saw Severide pull up a beat on a call,
他整个人都愣住了
when he thought that Damon was hurt.
这让我替他俩捏把冷汗
It just makes me worry for the both of them.
我想塞维利德只是想做个好榜样
I think Severide's just trying to be a good mentor.
不只那个,他俩有血缘关系
There's more to it than that, when they're tied by blood.
我知道我愿意为了我兄弟做任何事
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表