我可能说了一些他女友的坏话…
I might've said something about his girlfriend...
是啊,那确实会惹别人生气
Yeah. That'll do it.
再说一次她像Post Malone看看
Say she looks like Post Malone one more time,
你这个混♥蛋♥
you prick!
放松一点,老友
Hey, take it easy, pal.
别把今晚的事闹得更大,好吗?
Don't step in it any deeper tonight, all right?
退后
Back up.
随你怎么说
Whatever.
好,这要到医院再取出
All right. They're gonna have to remove this at the hospital,
需要缝针
it needs stitches.
现场先包扎并固定
Let's just wrap it and secure the site.
好
Okay.
注意了,医务兵
Hey, pay attention, 91-Whiskey,
头皮是很难察觉的出血部位
scalps are sneaky bleeders...
并非总能判断出血量
you can't always tell how much blood is coming out,
包扎也并非总能施加足够压力
and the wraps don't always provide enough pressure.
那你们要怎么止血
So how do you stop the bleeding?
对失血点持续并直接施压
You just put consistent, direct pressure right on the bleed.
就这样
That's it.
这个人会好起来吗?
This guy gonna be okay?
希望会
I hope so.
-他是你朋友吗?-不是
-Is he a friend of yours? -Nah,
我朋友Theo和我在喝酒
my buddy Theo and I were having some drinks,
这些人开始打起来
these guys started beefing
我们就试着把他们分开
so we jumped in to break it up.
没错,我们是英雄
That's right! We're heroes!
好,派对结束了,兄弟
Okay, Party's over for you, pal.
货车司机帽小子
Hey, Trucker Hat,
在你朋友倒在地上前,带他回家吧!
why don't you take your buddy home before he falls flat on the floor.
好吗?
Okay?
来吧!Josh
Here you go, Josh.
-我们带他离开 -走吧!
-Let's get him out of here. -Let's go.
-好,有我在 -好,坐上来
-All right, I got you. -Okay, get in.
我做得对吗?
Am I doing it right?
-走了,捉紧 -可以走了
-Here we go. Grab that. -Good to roll.
-走吧!-我们要走了,明白
-Let's move. -We're off. 'Gotcha.'
送他回家
Get him home.
Kidd让你拖整晚的地吗?
Kidd's got you scrubbing the whole floor tonight, huh?
不是
Nah.
她没叫我拖地
She didn't ask.
我想现在也是拖地的好时机
I guess it's a good time to do it.
抢救队不在,急救员在忙
Squad's gone, Medics are busy.
是啊
Yeah.
我只要一不工作就会浑身不自在
I stop working, I start crawling out of my skin.
所以…
So...
我就继续工作
I keep working.
该死,这东西又不动了
Damn, this thing froze up again.
我要重新开机,我马上回来
I'm gonna go reboot it. I'll be right back.
啤酒瓶碎片卡在头骨里
Beer bottle shard in the skull.
战场上一定看不到这种画面
Bet you won't see that on the battlefield.
我们要这样吗?
That's what we're doing?
我们要…
We're just gonna...
什么
What?
没关系,其实这样比较好
No, it's fine. It's better actually.
我也不想回想那些不堪回首的记忆
I don't want to open that whole can of worms.
真的吗??因为…
Really? 'Cause...
你似乎非常想回想…
it kind of seems like you want to open up that whole can of...
我不想
I don't.
你说不想就不想吧!
If you say so.
真不敢相信你直接消失,Lizzy
I can't believe you ghosted me, Lizzy.
谁会那样做
I mean, who does that?
谁会把订婚戒指放在厨房♥台面上
Who leaves an engagement ring on the counter
没有纸、没有电♥话♥,甚至没短♥信♥
with no note, no phone call, not even a text.
我不知道,好,我…
I don't know. Okay, I...I wasn't...
我当时并没有想好缜密的计划
like, I didn't have this whole thought-out plan.
-我只知道…-你不想结婚
-All I knew was that... -You didn't want to get married.
对,我懂了
Yeah, I got the memo.
你不想结婚
That you didn't want to get married.
什么?你…
What? Are you...
你真要跟我说
are you seriously telling me
当时你准备好定下来了?
that you were ready to settle down?
你为了见识世界而从军
Mister 'I Just Joined the Army So That I Can See the World'?
我把毕生积蓄都拿去买♥♥那枚钻戒了
I spent my life savings on that dinky little rock.
-我还单膝下跪 -对
-I got on one knee. -Yeah,
那可不算真正的回答
that's not really an answer.
再说
Besides,
我离开后你也没有疯狂打给我
it's not like you were blowing up my phone either after I left, were you?
你消失了
You disappeared!
你期待什么?我上天下海找你
What'd you expect, me to hunt you down,
-求你不要离开我吗?-当然不是
-beg you not to leave me? -No...No, of course not.
因为Scott Osbourne不会放下身段
Because Scott Osbourne would never stoop so low.
Lizzy Novak也不会
And neither would Lizzy Novak.
还好吗?
Hey. Everything okay?
好极了
Great.
总部呼叫61号♥救护车
Main to 61,
人员倒下,原因不明
a person down from unknown causes,
洛根广场8212号♥
8212 Logan.
收到,总部,我们马上过去
Copy that, Main. We're on our way.
天啊
God...
什么事
What?
兄弟
Hey, buddy.
我们只是来看看你弄得怎么样了
Just came by to check on you, see how you're doing.
那扇门关上是有原因的
You know, that door was closed for a reason.
Herrmann
Herrmann...
什么事
Yeah.
这些档案一个人处理不完
This is too much for one person,
让我们帮忙
let us help.
你没必要一个人窝在这里做
There's no need for you to hole up in here and do it all alone.
我没事
I'm fine.
我建立系统了
I got a system.
我一直在给进度计时
I've been timing my progress,
一小时能完成两寸厚的文件
and I get through about 2 inches of this stack in an hour,
这表示我应该能在…
and that means that I should be done around...
怎么会已经凌晨1点了
How is it 1am already?
没错,你不能通宵熬夜
Exactly, you can't stay up all night.
不…
No...
我该把预算报告
I was supposed to get these budgets
在午夜前交给Walker区长
to Chief Walker by midnight.
Pascal还派给我另一项任务
You know, I was given one other thing to do by Pascal
我搞砸了
and I...it up!
我想摧毁他的家俬也帮不上忙吧!
Somehow, I doubt destroying his furniture will help.
Herrmann,拜托让我们帮你处理
Herrmann, come on... Let us take care of that for you.
什么?怎么处理
What? How?
总部的文书
The pencil pushers over at Headquarters
要等到周一早上9点
will not even glance at the budget reports
才会看预算报告
until 9am on Monday,
所以我们能扫描报告并发电邮寄出
so we can scan it and email them in.
那样不就会留下数码踪迹吗?
And what...leave a digital trail?
时间标记证明我没能在期限前办到
Timestamped proof that I failed to deliver?
我要向大队长证明我能自己处理
I have to prove to Chief that I can handle things on my own.
各位,我要走了
Gentlemen, I am out!
你找到钱包了?
You found your wallet?
对,在抢救队桌上Capp的填色簿下
Yeah. It was under Capp's coloring book on the Squad table.
没有东西挡在我和沙发
Nothing standing in the way of me, my couch,
以及什么也不做之间了…
and doing absolutely...
街头赛车?
Street racers?
Ritter,去叫Herrmann和Kidd
Ritter, get Herrmann and Kidd!
先生,你听得到吗?
Sir, can you hear me?
好,我们要把他抬进去
All right, we got to get him inside,
以免那些人回来找他
in case these guys come back for him.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表