你好,Terry
Hi, Terry.
是好消息
I'm here with good news.
你们通过领养父母的审核了
You've been approved as adoptive parents.
打开我们家的门欢迎有需要的小孩
Opening our home to a child who needs it.
会是今晚吗?明天?何时
Is that tonight, tomorrow, when?
我不知道
I don't know.
我需要地方住
I need a place to live.
你该住进我的空房♥间
You should take my spare room.
好吗?看看情况如何
Well, let's see how this goes.
Ritter?
Ritter?
我以为你晚上会在外面玩
I thought you were gonna be out.
我会待在我的房♥间
I'll be in my room.
你是…
Hey, it's...
Natalie,对吧
it's Natalie, right?
对
Yeah.
Kidd副队长在吗
Is Lieutenant Kidd around?
我能帮你什么忙吗
Is there something I can help you with?
把这个拿给Stella
Give this to Stella.
她会知道这是什么
She'll know what it is.
Natalie没说别的了?
And Natalie didn't say anything else?
没有
Nope.
只说她想把这个交给你
Just that she wanted you to have it.
我从火场抱出她时,她紧捉着它
This is what she was holding onto when I carried her out of the fire.
但我不知道她为什么想交给我
I wonder why she wants me to have it now though.
是Terry
It's Terry.
尽快打给我
'Call me as soon as you can.'
是很不错
It was good.
-怎么那么热 -很热
-What's with the heat? -It's hot.
感觉像是炎热的夏日
Feels like the dog days of August in here.
一定是暖气又故障了
Heater must be on the fritz again.
感觉这次值班恐怕要冲10次澡才够
It is gonna be a 10-shower shift, I can feel it.
我们接到电♥话♥…
We got a call from...
医院有个女人要分娩了
there's a woman at Med... she's going into labor
她要放弃宝宝,给人领养
and she is giving up her baby for adoption.
我们要立刻过去,所以…
We gotta get over there, now. So...
但这太疯狂了吗
Oh, is this crazy, though,
因为我们这次值班人力已经少了
because we're already down bodies this shift,
谁要顶替我们
so who's going to cover for us?
别担心,我们能打给浮动人力
Hey, don't worry about that, we can call in floaters.
对
Yeah.
我们也没准备任何宝宝家俬
And we don't have any baby furniture
因为我们以为还有更多时间
because we thought we had more time.
我们真的准备好了吗
Are we really ready?
对,我们可以搞定的
Yes, we are. We can figure all that out.
听着,他说得对
Listen, he's right.
讲到为人父母
When it comes to parenthood,
你永远不会觉得自己准备好了
you never feel ready.
-Stella,我们行的 -好
-Stella, we got this. -Okay.
-对 -对,当然
-Yeah. -Yeah. Of course.
-好…-快去
-Okay! All right... -Go!
谢谢你们…
-Thank you, guys. -Thank you, guys.
我们会处理的
We got you covered.
怎么一回事
What's going on?
这里为什么这么热
And why's it so hot?
好,跟我来
All right, walk with me, all right?
Kidd和Severide要去医院会见宝宝
Kidd and Severide they're en route to Med to meet the baby.
Pascal不在,他今天休假
Pascal he's out on a personal day.
Novak和Mikami去市区参加大会
Novak and Mikami they're assigned to the convention downtown.
Carver在完成复原计划前都是兼♥职♥
Carver he's still part time until he completes that recovery program.
我们上次以最少人力值勤时
The last time we ran skeleton crew
感觉是史上最繁忙的一次值班
it was like the busiest shift ever.
Cruz,你带领抢救队
Cruz, you got the Squad.
Mouch,你带领云梯小队
Mouch, you lead on Truck.
我去打几通电♥话♥,找浮动人力来
I'm gonna make some calls, we'll get some floaters in here.
我们会轻轻松松撑过去的
We are gonna get through this shift, easy peasy.
好吗?不必担心
All right? Nothing to worry about.
各位
Hey, guys...
这里谁是负责人
Who's in charge here?
我
I am.
起码这次值班是
At least for this shift.
Christopher Herrmann分队长
Captain Christopher Herrmann.
Ambrose Sterling
Ambrose Sterling.
我是来审查你们的
I'm here to audit you.
审查?
Audit?
对,市政♥府♥请我评估芝加哥消防局
Yes. The city hired me to evaluate the operational efficiencies
所有分局的营运效率
of all the firehouses in the CFD.
偏偏挑今天
Today, of all days...
好
All right.
这个嘛…
Well...
你需要什么
what do you need from us?
给我个地方设立工作区
Just somewhere to set up.
-汇报室空着 -太好了
-Briefing room is empty. -Great.
要是你们看到我
And don't be alarmed
仔细研究分局里的大小事,别紧张
if you see me getting elbows-deep around the firehouse.
我只是要尽量让报告内容多样化
Just trying to maximize the optimal inputs for my report.
Hannah
Hannah!
你好
Hey.
-真高兴见到你 -真高兴有你在
-Good to see you. -I'm so glad you're here.
我的天,我不知道你们想领养宝宝
Oh, my gosh. I didn't know you guys were expanding your family.
Asher医生将监督照护Taylor女士
Well, Doctor Asher will be overseeing Miss Taylor's care
并接生宝宝
and delivering the baby.
Jade的产道开了约三公分
So, Jade's about 3 centimeters dilated...
羊水还没破,所以…
and her water hasn't broke yet, so...
可能还要一阵子
it could be a while.
她有说为什么到了医院
Why'd she wait until the hospital
才决定要给人领养宝宝吗
to decide on adoption, did she say?
其实Taylor女士几周前就决定了
Miss Taylor actually decided a few weeks ago.
她开始申请流程
She started the process
但当时还没填写完所有文件
but hadn't finished filling out all the paperwork.
她以为自己还有时间
She thought she had time.
但上天另有计划
Nature had other plans.
所以才会这么急着要进行面谈
Hence the rushed interview process.
这是面谈?
This is an interview?
你们是她的首选,不过…
Well...you're the couple she picked first, but...
这都只是流程的一部分
you know, this is all part of the process.
所以如果她不喜欢我们…
So, if...if doesn't like us...
理论上她可以改变心意
She technically could change her mind.
要求和另一对家长会面
You know, ask to meet with another family.
好
Okay.
别有压力
No pressure.
有什么建议吗
Any advice?
做你们自己就好
Just be yourselves.
走吧
Shall we?
Jade
So, Jade...
你在念书吗
are you...are you in school,
还是…抱歉,你不必回答
or...I'm sorry, you don't have to answer that.
不是我们在面试你
We are not interviewing you.
不,这…
Oh, no, it's...
没关系
it's okay.
我去年5月高中毕业了
I graduated from high school last May.
好
Oh, cool.
你念哪间学校
Where did you go to school?
抱歉
Sorry...
你想了解关于我们的什么事吗
Is there anything you would like to know about us?
对
Yes.
相信细节Terry都和你说了
Yeah, I'm sure Terry gave you the nuts and bolts,
但你能问我们任何问题
but you can ask us anything.
你们是消防员,对吧
You guys are firefighters, right?
对
Yeah, right.
我俩都是51分局的副队长
We're both Lieutenants at Firehouse 51.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表