你知道他今天没来上班吧
You...you do know that he's not here today, right?
他去伊州消防服务学院
He's taking a RIT course
上快速救援小组课程了
down at IFSI.
今天Chippy来代班
We got Chippy back.
那我想我能发自内心地说话了
Well, then I guess I can speak freely.
Mouch是天生好手
Mouch is a natural.
太好了
Yeah.
看到他出外勤的感觉很好
It was good seeing him get in on the action.
太好了
Great.
但那让我开始思考
But it got me thinking,
如果我真的升上大队长
you know, if I do make Chief,
那就不会是我的生活了
that's not gonna be my life anymore.
Pascal在我们出勤时也没闲着
Pascal is not sitting on the sidelines during calls.
Boden也没有
Boden didn't, either.
我说的是其他时候
I'm talking about the rest of the time.
你能想象我整天坐在办公桌前吗
Can you really see me sitting at a desk all day?
我想你看起来会很有型,Herrmann
I think you'd look good, Herrmann.
我当然会很有型
Of course I'd look good.
那不是重点
That's not the point.
我有帐要跟你算
I got a bone to pick with you!
你对Chloe说了什么我的事
What are you saying to Chloe about me?
什么
What?
Chloe打给Cindy
Chloe, she called up Cindy...
问Herrmann家是否一切安好
she asked if everything's okay at the Herrmann house.
她为什么要那么问
Why would she be asking that?
我怎么会知道
How should I know?
Cindy认为我在跟别人发牢骚…
Well, Cindy thinks that I'm airing my dirty laundry...
我说了我不知道
Look, I said I don't know!
好
Okay.
你不知道
You don't know.
不必发脾气
No need to blow a gasket.
对不起,我…
I'm sorry. I...
我昨晚没睡好
I didn't sleep well last night.
我…
I'm gonna...
我去寝室眯一下
I'm gonna go to the bunk room, try to get some shut eye.
Cruz
Hey, Cruz...
大队长在找你
Chief's been looking for ya.
把门关上
Close the door.
坐吧
Take a seat.
消防大队长
Battalion Chief
是关于洪堡公园大火的事
This is about the Humboldt Park fire.
12年前,你有印象吗
From 12 years ago. You familiar with it?
就是那场大火烧死了
That's the fire that killed the gang member
疯王帮成员Flaco
from the Kings, Flaco.
你的记性真好
Good memory.
Severide提醒我了
Severide gave me the heads up.
他说Flaco家有人
He told me someone from Flaco's family
可能会带着相关新情报出面
might come forward with some new information on the case.
没错,但目前为止没人出面
That's right. But so far, nobody has.
Severide副队长觉得该结案了
Lieutenant Severide feels it's time to close the books on this.
但我想要彻底一点
But I like to be thorough.
不草草了事
Cross my T's, dot my I's.
明白吗
Understand?
是,大队长
Yes, Chief.
在我把案件还给火灾调查办公室前
So, before I hand it back to OFI,
我想知道一件事
there is one thing I wanna know...
为什么是现在
Why now?
我不太明白你的意思
Not sure I follow.
为什么现在才要出面
Why come forward now?
Flaco的家人有12年审视警方报告
Flaco's family's had 12 years to review the police report,
火灾调查办公室的档案
the OFI file...
很多时候人们只是…
Well, a lot of times people are just...
想跟市政♥府♥讨钱
looking to get money from the city.
对,是有可能,但这解释不了时机
Yeah. Could be, but it doesn't explain the timing.
Cruz,也许你有些洞见?
Cruz, maybe you've got some insight here?
我知道你弟弟Leon和疯王帮接触过
I know your brother Leon had some contacts with the Kings.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
那场火也是
So was the fire.
你没回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
你知道为什么会有个证人
You know of any reason why a witness
现在才想出面吗
would've come forward now?
不知道,长官
No, sir.
我不知道
I have no idea.
各单位注意,多人倒下
All units, multiple persons down
原因不明
from unknown causes,
富兰克林街1026号♥
1026 Franklin Street.
怎么一回事
What's going on?
某种烟雾让大家作呕
Some kind of fumes got everyone sick...
我们试着疏散大楼里的人,但…
we tried to evacuate the building, but...
里面还有小孩
there's still kids inside!
抢救队,立刻搜救
Squad...search-and-rescue.
云梯小队,打开门上排烟器
Truck, get the smoke ejectors on the doors.
-消防小队 -出动
-Engine... -Let's move out!
协助急救员医治那些小孩
help the medics with those kids.
-云梯小队,氧气筒、面罩 -收到
-Truck! Tanks, masks... -Copy.
出动
Let's go!
25号♥消防大队长呼叫总部
Battalion 25 to Main,
我需要一级危害物质对应专队
I need a level one hazmat response
和紧急医疗一号♥计划到现场
and an EMS plan at this location.
收到,25号♥消防大队长
Copy Battalion 25.
危害物质专队在路上了
Hazmat en route.
Tony、Capp,你们负责右边的房♥间
Tony, Capp, you take room on the right.
-Cruz,跟我来 -收到
-Cruz, follow me. -Copy that!
消防局,听到请呼救
Fire Department, call out!
消防局,听到请呼救
Fire Department, call out!
没人了
All clear.
走吧
Let's go!
快点,我们会救你离开
Come on! We'll get you out of here.
Jeremy在后面
Jeremy's back there!
-Cruz,快去 -遵命
-Cruz, go! -On it!
消防局,听到请呼救
Fire department, call out!
消防局,听到请呼救
Fire department, call out!
好…
Okay. All right.
来吧,孩子,有我们在
Come on, buddy. We got you.
我们要带你离开了…
We got ya...
有我们在
We got ya.
这给你,这能帮助你呼吸
Here you go, buddy. That'll help you breathe.
这里有一名男伤者,严重呼吸窘迫
I've got a victim, male, severe respiratory distress.
我现在带他出去
I'm coming out now.
收到,Cruz
Copy, Cruz.
把他抬上担架
Get him on the stretcher.
我觉得他有哮喘
I think he's asthmatic.
他叫Jeremy
His name's Jeremy.
好
Okay.
这瓶空了,他需要肾上腺素
Oh, this is empty. He's gonna need Epi.
知道他们接触到什么东西吗
Any idea what they were exposed to?
不知道
No.
Jeremy,我们会立刻送你就医
Hey, Jeremy we're gonna get you to the hospital now, okay?
在我们厘清这里的状况以前
Med can't treat that kid
医院无法医治那个孩子
until we figure out what happened here.
我有发现
I got something.
其中一个老师Amy
One of the teachers, Amy...
她跟我说第一批中毒的孩子在操场
She told me that the first kids to get sick were on the playground.
在外面?
Outside?
大队长
Hey, Chief
Ritter刚听说
so, Ritter just got word
这些孩子接触到的东西
that whatever these kids were exposed to,
是从户外飘进去的
it moved in from the outside.
我们知道这附近有什么吗
We know what's around here?
很多商业大楼
A lot of commercial buildings,
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表