这不会是我第一次给消防员上手铐
Won't be the first time I put a firefighter in bracelets.
-依据是什么 -大家都要工作
-For what? -Look, we all got a job to do.
但这些混♥蛋♥会带着无法追查的枪♥械♥
But these scumbags are gonna keep flooding our streets
在街上游走,直到我们拘捕他们
with untraceable firearms till we nail their a**es to the wall.
我们就快办到了
And we're this close.
我向你承诺
You've got my word.
我们会尽力并尽快把现场还给你们
We'll do everything we can to get that fire scene back to you ASAP.
-对吧?警长 -对,长官
-Right, Sergeant? -Yes, sir.
没理由不能大家都得偿所愿
There's no reason we can't all get what we want.
我们走吧
Let's move out.
好,我再联络你
Okay, I'll be in touch.
那只鸟绝对是针对Mouch
That bird is definitely targeting Mouch.
必须说那看起来像私人恩怨
And I have to say, it seems personal.
如果它想开战,那就开战吧
Well, if she wants war, she'll get war.
-什么意思 -我要联络动物管制署
-What do you mean by that? -I'm calling animal control.
别那么做,Mouch
Don't do it, Mouch.
若他们摘掉鸟巢,它会抛弃小孩
If they take down the nest, she'll abandon her clutch.
相信我,Tony,这是为本市好
Believe me, Tony, I'm doing the city a favour.
那只怪鸟该被禁止繁衍后代
That unholy freak of nature should not be allowed to reproduce.
为什么不试着跟它谈和
Why not try a peace offering first?
放些面包屑,跟它交朋友
Lay some breadcrumbs out, make friends with it.
面包对鸟不好
Bread's terrible for birds.
不过我车上有些鸟粮
I have some birdseed in my car though.
你车上为什么会有鸟粮?Tony
Why do you have birdseed in your car, Tony?
我不时会观鸟
I do a little birding now and then.
下次值班我会带望远镜来,Mouch
I'll bring in my binoculars next shift for you, Mouch.
你好,我打来通报一只猛禽
Yeah, hi. I am calling to report a vicious animal.
我绝对认为它对人类造成即时威胁
I would definitely say it's an imminent threat to humans.
抱歉,Tony,但我有我的界线
I'm sorry, Tony, but I have a line,
那只鸟越过界线了
and that bird crossed it.
好,我会等
Yeah, I'll hold.
你找我吗
You wanted to see me?
请坐
Have a seat.
你刚刚差点和那两位州警吵起来
You got pretty short with those Staties on scene,
其中一位官阶比你高
one of whom has a higher rank than you.
火灾调查的工作本来已很困难
Fire investigations are hard enough as it is.
暂停调查可能让案情陷入胶着
Putting a hold on it could make it almost impossible.
那是你的嗜好
And that's your thing.
火灾调查
Fire investigations.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
我参加过ATF的纵火调查计划
I went through the ATF's arson program,
参与调查很多联邦案件
did a bunch of federal cases.
你♥爸♥爸的专长是纵火调查
And your dad specialised in arson.
是的
He did.
你认识Benny?
You knew Benny?
我听说过他
I knew of him.
下次遇到这种管辖权的问题
Next time there's a jurisdictional issue like that,
如果我在场,交给我处理
if I'm there, just let me handle it.
是,大队长
Yes, Chief.
执法部门喜欢认为
Law enforcement does like to think
所有犯罪现场都归他们管
they rule every scene.
我在迈阿密时
When I was in Miami,
警局铐走我的一个手下
PD handcuffed one of my guys
就因为他们不满意我们停车的地方
because they didn't like where we parked the rig.
我发现可以的话
I found that it's easier,
不激怒他们会比较好办事
if possible, just to not piss them off.
我是Pascal大队长
Chief Pascal.
感激不尽,警监,谢谢你
Appreciate it, Captain. Thank you.
Bishop刚交还现场了
Bishop just released the scene.
原来他是个守信用的人
What do you know? A man of his word.
去调查吧,有消息就通知我
Head over there, check it out, keep me posted.
收到,大队长
Copy that, Chief.
我从未试过菠罗配蛋黄酱
I've never tried pineapple and mayo before.
你会很喜欢
You're gonna love it.
看看你
Look at you.
是啊,Flynn很有趣
Yeah, Flynn is just...fun.
他不害怕表现得滑稽,你知道吗
He's not afraid to be, kind of, a goofball, ya know?
他不是先遣急救员也可以加分
And added bonus, he is not a first responder.
他在策划一场神秘约会
He has been planning this secret date for us,
我绞尽脑汁想猜到底是哪里
and I am wracking my brain, trying to figure out where it is.
我最爱神秘的东西了
I love secret stuff.
他一整天传来表情符号♥线索让我猜
Well, he has been taunting me with emoji clues all day.
一座城♥堡♥
A castle.
希望不是什么文艺复兴风格的晚餐
I hope it's not some sort of Renaissance dinner thing.
我不觉得那有什么不好
I would not be entirely opposed to that.
Carver,想吃三明治吗
Carver, you want a sandwich?
不想
No.
谢谢
Thanks.
他甚至没问是哪种
He didn't even ask what kind.
对,他今天值班也没和我眼神接触
Yeah, and he hasn't made eye contact with me all shift.
暖气在那里
There's our space heater.
火灾不是这个引起的
This didn't start the fire.
这是从外而内熔化
This thing melted from the outside in.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
怎么了
What is it?
这里其他东西都烧焦、熔化
Well, everything else here is either burnt, melted,
或被煤烟覆盖
or covered in soot,
但这个…
but this...
这东西很干净
this is clean.
这里本来有东西
There was something here.
州警拿走了?
The Staties take it?
没有别人能进来
No one else would've gotten in.
他们没说从这个单位带走任何证物
They didn't say anything about removing any evidence from this unit.
这些州警到底在打什么主意
What the hell are those troopers up to?
午安,警监
Afternoon, Captain.
真是惊喜
This is a surprise.
我能帮两位什么忙吗
How can I help you guys?
我的副队长刚从仓库建筑的
My Lieutenant just got back from the fire scene
火灾现场回来
at the storage facility.
很高兴你这么快就能进去了
Glad you were able to get in so quickly.
谢谢你帮忙,不过有件事
And we appreciate that. There is an issue.
我们认为可能是起火点的单位里
We're missing some evidence from a storage unit
有件证物不见了
we believe the fire may have started,
那不是鬼枪被发现的单位
which isn't the same as the unit where your ghost guns were located.
我没听说相关消息
I didn't hear anything about that.
我们只是想好好调查
We just want to be able to do a clean investigation.
如果我们知道起火区域少了什么
And if we knew what went missing from the ignition area,
能帮上很大的忙
that would help.
我会帮你们问问
I'll look into it.
给我一、两天时间
Just give me a day or 2.
我手下有两个新人
I got a couple rookies,
其中一个可能有点太…
one of them probably got a little too...
热衷调查了
enthusiastic.
有些事情确实会超出我们的掌控
Things do happen that are out of our control.
是啊
They do.
真惊讶我们现在才见面,Pascal
You know, I'm surprised we haven't met before, Pascal.
我认识这一带所有的消防大队长
I know all the fire chiefs in my area.
我才刚回来芝加哥不久
Well, I just got back to Chicago.
我在迈阿密待了10年
I've been in Miami for about 10 years.
迈阿密?
Miami?
我很喜欢那个城市
I'm a big fan of that city.
海滩、雪茄
Yeah, the beaches, cigars.
如果你待过迈阿密消防局
Well, if you were Miami Fire and Rescue,
一定认识Hendricks大队长
then you must know Chief Hendricks.
我确实认识Hendricks,他很可靠
I do know Hendricks, a solid guy.
这世界真小
Small world.
我们该找天吃顿饭,Pascal大队长
You and me, we gotta have a meal sometime, Chief Pascal.
我们似乎在同样的圈子里
Sounds like we run in the same circles.
似乎是的
Sounds like we do.
希望他会跟我们说那个证物的下落
Hope he gets back to us about that evidence.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表