但她怎么会知道
But how would she even know that?
你是说一个13岁女孩
You're telling me that a 13-year-old girl
恰巧知道
just happens to know
芝加哥消防局官员的平均年龄?
the average age of officers in the CFD?
我看到她在报名表上没填电♥话♥号♥码
I saw on her sign-up that she didn't leave a phone number,
但是有留地址
but she did leave an address.
也许我晚点该去看看
So, maybe I stop by there later.
如果那会让你好过点,就去吧
If it'll make you feel better, go for it.
我知道你认为我只是在设法
Look, I know, you think I've just been looking for ways
让自己分散注意力
to distract myself from all the waiting.
你不是吗
Haven't you?
好,好吧,我是
Okay, fine. Yes.
如果我等太久,又一直没消息…
If I stop for too long, and it gets too quiet...
我会想…要是永远不会发生呢
I think, just... what if it never happens?
要是我们永远没机会
Like, what if we never get a chance
在生命里拥有一个宝宝呢
to bring a baby into our lives?
会发生的,我知道
It'll happen. I know it.
我坦承我也等得有点焦急了
And for the record, the waiting has been getting to me too.
我跟Capp说我会跟他去打迷你高球
I told Capp I was going to Top Golf with him tomorrow night
就在明晚你去酒吧上班时
while you're working.
-你比我还糟 -对
-You're worse off than me. -Yeah.
是啊
Yeah...
你好
Hey...
维修部的送货员来了
the shops delivery guy is here
他带来了新的1.75寸水管
with that new inch and 3-quarter line,
他想带走那条坏掉的旧水管
and he wants to take the old, ripped one back with him.
你知道在哪里吗
You know where it is?
我放在出动室,我去拿给他
I stashed it in the turnout room. I'll get it for him.
谢谢
Thank you.
西葛兰德大道9636号♥
姓名:Natalie Evans
住址:西葛兰德大道9636号♥
这孩子是怎么了
What is with this kid?
大队长
Chief...
什么事
Yes?
车祸受害者少女Jenna有消息了
I got an update, on the teen girl from the car accident, Jenna...
我觉得你会想知道…
I...I thought you would want to know...
他们很快就控制住脑部出血
they got that brain bleed under control pretty fast.
她的复原状态良好
She's recovering well.
听到这个消息令人高兴
I'm very happy to hear that.
谢谢你,Novak
Thanks, Novak.
在研究什么吗
Doing a little light reading?
我刚刚和医院通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Med.
败血症受害者的毒检报告出来
Our septic victim's tox reports came back
他体内有甲苯噻嗪
with traces of xylazine,
是一种兽医用镇定剂
the veterinary sedative.
还说什么洁净饮食
So much for clean eating.
Connor在用非法街头毒品?
So, Connor was on some sort of illegal street drug?
这能说明缺血坏死的症状
It explains the necrosis.
但Connor不是唯一一个
But Connor wasn't the only one.
我们在健身室遇到的伤者
That victim that we had from the gym call,
他的毒检报告也检验出甲苯噻嗪
he also had xylazine in his tox report.
所以他也有用镇静剂
So, he was on a sedative!
但你为何会觉得这两个病人有关联
But what makes you think the 2 patients are connected?
当我们离开Connor的公♥寓♥时
When we were leaving Connor's apartment,
我留意到他有个壶铃健身的健身袋
I noticed that he had a gym bag... from Kettle Fitness.
你认为毒贩会去那间健身室?
And you think the dealer goes to that gym?
我一开始也那么以为
That's what I figured at first,
但报告验出的药物只有甲苯噻嗪
but no other drugs besides xylazine showed on their tox reports.
反而验出了其他…
What did show up was something else altogether...
很高兴又见到你们了
It's good to see you guys again.
Doug还好吗
How's Doug doing?
考虑到发生的事,他复原状况良好
He's recovering well, all things considered.
真令人松一口气
That's a relief.
壶铃团队都在为他打气
The Kettle Team's really been pulling for him.
抱歉,那是我的私人办公室
Hey, sorry, that's my private office.
他们有搜索这栋建筑的搜索令
They have a warrant to search the premises.
这里是怎么一回事
What the hell is going on here?
你向客户兜售黑市类固醇多久了
How long have you been selling off-market steroids to your clients?
我绝不会那么做
I would never do that.
你想我们认为
You wanted us to think that
Doug服用过量鸦♥片♥类药物
Doug had an opioid overdose.
是这样吗?什么
Is that what all this is? What?
你们因为我猜测不当就找警♥察♥来?
You're bringing cops in here over a bad guess?
你用甲苯噻嗪稀释类固醇以赚快钱
You wanted to make some quick cash by cutting your stash with xylazine.
你知道把镇静剂和类固醇
Do you have any idea how dangerous it is
混在一起有多危险吗
to mix steroids with a sedative?
你们没有任何证据
You don't have any proof of that.
你还有个叫Connor的客户吧
You have another client named Connor, right?
我不明白他和这些事有何关系
I don't see what he has to do with this.
当他接受完败血症休克治疗后
Once he was treated for septic shock,
他很乐意告诉我们
he was pretty happy to tell us
从哪里取得的类固醇差点害死他
where he got the steroids that almost killed him.
好,我想说…
Okay, can I just say...
你该去拍我看的那些推理节目
you should be on one of my detective shows.
我只是…我不懂
I just...I don't get it.
这些人的身材都很好
These guys, they're fit,
健康、定期健身
they're healthy, they work out regularly...
为什么要用药
Why do the drugs?
为什么要搞砸原本就很好的东西
Why mess with something good?
有时人们对很好还不够满意吧
Sometimes people aren't happy with just good, I guess.
下次值班在51分局见
-怎么了 -没事
-What's wrong? -Nothing.
是Carver
It's Carver.
他下次值班要回来了
He is coming back next shift.
第三班来了,你能走了
Hey! Third shift is here, you can head out.
谢谢,分队长,我在收尾了
Oh, Thanks, Captain. I'm just finishing up here.
听着
Hey, listen.
那个有你名字的置物柜是你的
You know, that locker with your name on it...that's yours.
是给你用的,你能放东西进去
It's for you. You can keep stuff in it.
不必什么东西都带回家
You don't have to take all of it home.
好
Right.
我想我太习惯在不同分局间来去了
I guess I'm too used to bouncing between houses.
那些日子已经结束了
Well, those days are over.
这不是试用期,你能永远留下来
You're not here on a trial basis, it's for the long haul.
这里也是你家了
This is your home now, too.
我真的很感谢你这么说,分队长
Well, I really appreciate you saying that, Captain.
我想要你知道我会尽力表现的
And I just want you to know, I'm gonna give it my all.
我知道有第二次机会的我多么幸运
I know how lucky I am to have a second chance here
我不会搞砸的
and I'm not gonna blow it.
抱歉,我来晚了
Sorry, I'm late.
我跟你说
Listen to this...
在我发现Natalie给我假住址后
after I found out Natalie gave a fake address,
我做了一点调查
I did some digging.
在我调职以前,我还在27分局时
Right before I transferred, when I was still at 27...
我们从一场住♥宅♥大火中
our unit rescued a family
救了一家人和一个四岁女孩
and a 4-year-old girl from a house fire.
那个四岁女孩就是Natalie
The 4-year-old girl was Natalie.
什么
What?
她一定知道那是我
Like she had to know that it was me.
但她为什么不告诉我
But why wouldn't she tell me that?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表