总好过独自胡思乱想
It beats sitting with your own thoughts.
剪式升降机…
The scissor lift...
故障了
it malfunctioned...
操作员被困在上面
trapped the operator up top!
快点,他好像无法呼吸了
Hurry, I don't think he can breathe!
Mouch、Ritter,拿38尺云梯
Hey, Mouch, Ritter, grab the 38.
收到
Copy that.
他在上面,被机器顶在天花板上
He's up there, pinned against the ceiling.
我们需要更长的云梯
We're gonna need a bigger ladder.
Mouch、Ritter
All right, Mouch, Ritter,
不用搬38尺云梯了
nix the 38.
收到
Copy.
我们没办法把车开进来
We can't get a rig in here,
但能从外面升起云梯
but we can throw the aerial outside
试着从屋顶接近受害者
and try and gain access from the roof.
时间不够了
Not enough time for that.
大队长说得对
Chief's right.
我要上去
I'm going up.
Cruz,帮我拿工具包
Cruz, grab me a tool bag,
救生篮和一瓶氧气来
stokes basket, and a bottle of O2.
是,没问题
Yeah. You got it.
我也一起去,Severide
With me, Severide.
大队长
Chief!
大队长
Chief!
慢点,稳住,大队长
Slow and steady, Chief!
住手…
Hey...Stop...
你在做什么
What are you doing?
也许是保险丝烧断了
Maybe it blew a fuse.
不行,你要是把机器降下来
No, you lower it now,
会压死我同事
you crush my guys.
退后,交给我们处理
Back up. We got it from here.
-大队长也上去了?-对
-The Chief's going up too? -Yeah...
我…
I...
撑住
Hang on!
大队长
Chief!
大队长
Chief...
他被卡得很紧
He's wedged in there pretty good.
我们要锯开金属
We're gonna have to cut him out.
Cruz,我把绳索降下去
Cruz, dropping the rope down,
你把角磨机和氧气送上来
send up an angle grinder and the O2.
收到
Copy that.
我会救你的
I got you.
我们会救你,你不会有事的
We're gonna get you out. You'll be okay.
在旁待命,以免需要你帮忙
Stand by in case I need you, all right?
好了
Set!
上来了
Coming up!
角磨机给我
All right, give me the grinder.
好
All right.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
绑好…
-Hey...Tie that off! -Tie that off!
好,可以了
All right. Good to go.
-好 -锯开时
-Okay. -Hold him steady,
-要扶稳他 -没问题
-when this thing goes... -I got him.
撑住
Hang on.
来吧
Here you go.
好了
There we go.
有我们在
We got you.
走吧
Let's go.
好,没问题了
All right, all clear.
我会送背带上去让你们降绳下来
I'll send up some harnesses so you guys can repel down.
你刚刚爬得很快
Climbing up, you were moving pretty fast...
有听到我叫你吗
you hear me calling out?
我刚刚很投入
I was in the zone.
不过我们把他活着救下来了
But hey, we got him out alive.
做得好,副队长
Good work, Lieutenant.
你也是,大队长
You, too, Chief.
Pascal在仓库那边的举动…
Pascal's move at the warehouse...
我不知道你怎么想
don't know about you,
但我可不认为在剪式升降机上
but I wouldn't call pulling a free solo
赤手攀爬是一如往常
on a scissor-lift business as usual.
他一定还没恢复过来
Guy must still be in shock.
如果是Trudy出事,我会心乱如麻
God knows I'd be a mess if it were Trudy.
上次她差点完蛋
Hell, it almost was
我几乎什么话都听不进去
and I was damn near inconsolable.
你怎么想
What do you think?
什么怎么想
About what?
你没听到我刚刚说的话吗
You didn't hear a word of what I said.
抱歉,我…
I'm sorry. I...
今早的事一直在我脑海里重播
this morning keeps replaying in my head on a loop.
折磨着我
It's torture.
你是说你犯的那个小错?
You mean your little faux pas?
我保证今天之后
I guarantee after today
你会是唯一
you'll be the only person
还记得这件事的人
who remembers it.
我…
I just...
我不想要不懂得应对这种情况
I don't wanna be the guy who can't handle these situations, you know.
我想做那个现身的人
I wanna be the guy that shows up.
现在就是最好的时机
Well, no time like the present.
他不想在工作时被安慰
Well, he doesn't want any acknowledgement at work.
当我在Trudy术后全天候照顾她时
When I was helping Trudy full-time after surgery,
日常琐事令人喘不过气
it was the everyday stuff that got overwhelming.
我不认为Pascal会让我帮他洗衣服
Well, I don't think that Pascal's gonna let me do his laundry.
现成饭菜
Ready-made meal.
是哀悼之人最需要的东西
Best thing for a person in mourning.
所有礼仪指引都这么说
All the etiquette guides say so.
我们的Emily Post可能说到重点了
Emily Post back there might be on to something.
谁不喜欢食物呢
Who doesn't like food?
食物一直是许多人生问题的解法
It continues to be the solution to many of life's problems.
我去打给Billy牛扒馆
I'm gonna call Billy's Beef,
看他们能否送餐过来
see if they deliver.
这是你在写给Carver的小说吗
So, is this the novel you're writing to Carver?
Novak就是守不住秘密,对吧
Novak really cannot keep anything to herself, can she?
当然没办法
Absolutely not.
但是我觉得她有点担心
But I think she was a little worried
你把Carver的事当成自己的责任
about you putting too much of this Carver stuff on your own shoulders.
我真的只是想表达支持
I really just want to support him
毕竟他经历了这么多事
with everything he's going through.
但我却不断绕圈圈
Except I just keep going in circles.
我很了解你
I know you pretty well,
我有预感你会把信写完的
and I've got a good feeling you'll get there.
我想当你失去你爱的人时
I guess when you lose the person you love,
你会寻找理由
you look for reasons...
寻找任何能让一切说得通的解释
anything to hold onto that would help everything make sense.
对…那你已经说过了
Yeah...you said that already.
我要告诉你,在我听来那像是…
You know what...I gotta tell you, it sounds to me like...
像是你们把事情弄得更复杂
sounds like you people are making things more complicated
其实不必那么复杂
than they need to be.
好吧
Fine.
我马上过去
I'll be down there soon.
有事吗?副队长
You need something, Lieutenant?
我能晚点再来,看来你正在忙
I can come back. Looks like you got your plate full.
你知道一切如常的意思吧
You know what business as usual means, right?
我跟Herrmann谈过了
Well, I talked to Herrmann.
相信你知道他一直在努力
And I'm sure you know he's been chomping at the bit
找人填补消防小队的职位空缺
to get that empty spot on Engine filled.
对,我在帮他拟候选名单,为什么
Yeah, I'm making up a list of candidates for him. But why?
你有合适的人选吗
You got somebody in mind?
有
I do.
Jack Damon怎么样
What about Jack Damon?
我知道他犯过一些大错…
I know that he's made some big mistakes...
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表