Yeah, sign me up...
-好 -拜托
-All right. -please.
你能跟她说除非能证明
Well, you can tell her that it's inadmissible,
那被凶手拿走,否则无法作为证据
unless there's proof it was taken by the killer.
该死,Novak会很兴奋的
Damn! Well, Novak will be thrilled.
我还是不明白
I still don't understand
怎么会有人觉得连环杀手节目好看
how people can find serial killer stuff fun to watch.
每个人都要在黑暗中找到光
Everyone's gotta find their light in the darkness.
尤其是做你这一行的
Especially in your job.
更像是在黑暗中找到黑暗的虚无吧
Yeah, More like their black void in the darkness.
有什么心事都能跟我说,你知道的
You can tell me about all of it, you know.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我最近都没怎么跟你联络…抱歉
I've been out of touch recently... I'm sorry.
这几周分局发生很多难受的事
It's been a tough few weeks at the firehouse
我不想让你承担
and I didn't want to put all of that on you.
事实上,我希望你跟我说
Actually, I... I sorta wish you would.
我担任公设辩护律师时
I've seen my share of time
也看过很多悲惨的事
in the trenches as a public defender,
我懂
and I get it.
你不必总是用笑脸面对我,Violet
You don't always have to put on a happy face for me, Violet.
谢谢你,Flynn
Thanks, Flynn.
我的酒喝完了
And hey, my drink's broken.
我来帮你处理
Let me fix that for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你今天要代理Pascal的职务吗
Are...are you taking over for Pascal this shift?
那个语气还真能给人信心,Novak
Wow, that tone really instills confidence, Novak.
不,抱歉,我不是…
No, I'm sorry, I didn't mean...
答案是不,我不会代理任何职务
The answer is no, I'm not taking over duty shift
因为大队长就在你后面
because our Chief is right behind you.
早上好…
-Morning. -Morning.
今天我们要学习用消防梯
Today, we're gonna learn about ground ladders.
你们有谁认识Natalie Evans吗
Any of you know a girl named Natalie Evans?
应该没有
I don't think so.
-不认识?-不知道
-No? -No.
她有时候会去地平线社区中心?
She sometimes hangs out at Horizons Community Center?
不知道
No.
-没人认识她吗 -不认识
-Nobody. -No.
-不认识 -好
-No. -Okay.
好,跟我来
All right, well follow me.
我们会扔梯、抬梯、爬梯
We're gonna throw, raise, and climb...
分队长,你有空吗
Hey, Captain...you got a sec?
有,发生了什么事
Yeah. All right... what the hell happened?
我刚刚照你的吩咐在整理交叠水管
I was rebedding the crosslay, like you asked...
当我整理到这条水管时
And when I was bedding this length,
连接处一定是被底盘钩破了
the coupling must've gotten snagged on the undercarriage
破损很严重
and it got ripped up pretty bad.
拜托…那条水管是新的
Oh, come on...I just got that one!
你就不能选两寸半的水管弄坏吗
You couldn't tear up the 2-and-a-half?
那是芝加哥熊赢得超级碗时就有的
I mean, we've had those since the Bears won the Super Bowl.
好吧,我去打一通电♥话♥
All right, well, I'm gonna make a call
看能否请人尽快送一条水管来
and see if I can get one sent over ASAP.
这一点也不有趣
You know, this is not gonna be fun for me
因为我最讨厌听这些人发牢骚了
'cause I hate suckin' up to these guys.
无论更换或维修费用多高
Well, whatever it costs to replace or repair,
你都能从我的薪资扣
you can take it out of my paycheck.
什么
Huh?
这完全是我的错,我想负责
It was completely my fault. I want to pay for it.
好,别荒谬了,好吗
All right. Don't be absurd, all right?
这种事难免发生
This kind of thing happens from time to time.
别养成习惯就好
Don't make a habit out of it...
但别为了这种事自责,好吗
but don't beat yourself up over something like this, all right?
还有绝对不要提议付钱,好吗
And never ever offer to pay, all right?
那根本疯了
That's total lunacy.
有什么是我能做的吗
Well, is there anything else I can do?
有,上标签等维修部来收
Yeah, tag it for the repair shop.
收到
Copy that.
61号♥救护车,人员倒下
Ambulance 61, person down,
卡伦大道469号♥
469 Cullen Avenue.
是我朋友Connor,真的很不对劲
Hey, it's my buddy Connor, there's something really wrong.
Connor,我们是来帮你的
Hey, Connor, we're here to help you out.
他的脸涨红了
He's flushed.
摸起来很烫
Hot to touch.
走开
Go away!
Connor,我们要知道
Hey, Connor, we need to know
你今天有否服用任何毒品或药物
if you've taken any drugs or medications today, all right?
他很沉迷洁净饮食
I mean, he's into all that clean eating stuff,
甚至连电子烟都不和我共用
doesn't even like to vape with me.
很痛
It hurts...
哪里痛?Connor
What hurts, Connor?
-我的天 -好
-Oh, my God. -Okay.
我看到注射痕迹,他可能有败血症
I see an injection mark, he's probably septic.
给他静脉注射
Get an IV and give him a bolus.
-我来包扎伤口 -收到
-I'm gonna wrap the wound. -Copy that.
好
Okay.
好
All right.
放开我
Get off of me!
放开我
Get off of me!
Connor,你的伤势很严重
Connor, you've got a really bad wound.
我们只是想帮你,好吗
We just want to help. Okay?
我保证这会让你舒服点
I promise this will make you feel better.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
室友
Roommate!
你过来帮我们按住他
Hey, come in here and help us hold him down!
我才不要靠近那东西
I'm not going anywhere near that thing,
那是我看过最恐怖…
that is the nastiest thing I've ever...
你朋友很可能有败血症
Your friend is probably septic
要是不赶快送他就医,他可能会死
and if we don't get him to the hospital soon, he could die.
-快过来 -好吧
-Get over here. Let's go! -Fine.
-来吧…-不要…
-Come on... -No...
放开我
Get off of me!
还是把他抬上阶梯担架椅吧
Actually, let's just get him on the stair-chair.
来吧,我们要送你去医院
Come on, all right? We're gonna get you to Med.
让我们把你抬上阶梯担架椅
Let's get you in the stair-chair.
Connor,来吧
Connor, come on.
-很好 -好
-Here you go. -All right.
我知道
I know...
好
Okay.
-好,算了 -好
-All right. Forget it. -Yep.
-送他去医院吧 -好
-Let's get him to Med. -Okay.
等等
Hang on.
好
Okay.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
-Ready? -Yep.
有我在
I got you.
壶铃健身
你好
Hey...
你好
Yeah.
我有点担心Natalie
So, you know I've been worried about Natalie...
我打给社区中心的Amy询问她的事
I called Amy over at the community center to ask about her.
她怎么说
And what'd she say?
她知道Natalie
She knows Natalie,
但已经一周左右没见到她了
but she hasn't seen her in about a week.
那正常吗
Is that normal?
正常,她好像几周才去一次
Yeah. I guess, 'cause she only hangs out every couple weeks.
-好 -不过有件事有点怪
-Okay... -But here's something weird...
Natalie提到我很快就升上副队长
Natalie mentioned how I worked my way up the ladder so fast.
我以为她知道是因为她和Amy聊过
And I assumed she knew about it because she talked to Amy about it,
但她没有
but she didn't.
Amy说她们从没聊过烈焰女孩的事
Amy said they never talked about Girls on Fire at all.
也许她看到你这么年轻就当副队长
Maybe she figured you worked your way up quick
就推测出你升迁得很快
because you're young to be a lieutenant.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表