你认为我有带领这个分局的本领?
You think that I got what it takes to lead this house?
Boden指派你担任他的继任者
Boden practically knighted you as his successor.
我甚至不觉得Herrmann想当大队长
I don't even think Herrmann wants to be Chief,
就算他自己还没发现
even if he doesn't realize it yet himself.
我需要离开一段时间
I need to take some time away.
我努力了一辈子就是为了这份工作
I worked my whole life for this job.
我不想冒失去这份工作的险
I don't want to risk losing it.
我以你为荣,Carver
I'm proud of you, Carver.
我知道大家觉得我太早回来上班了
I know people thought I came back too soon
在Monica的事之后
after Monica,
但我需要待在这里
but I needed to be here.
我们是前线救援人员
We're frontliners.
我们冲向危险,而不是躲避危险
We run toward the danger, not away from it.
所有消防员立刻撤退
All firefighters evacuate immediately.
走吧
Let's move!
快走
Go, quickly.
25号♥消防大队长呼叫总部
Battalion 25 to Main,
一名消防员倒下
we got a firefighter down!
情况危急
Critical condition.
我以为你去了参加生日派对
Hey, I thought you were off to a birthday party.
你有听无线电吗
You listening to the radio?
没有,才刚通完电♥话♥
No, just got off the phone.
为什么?怎么了
Why? What's going on?
西圈有一栋房♥子失火
There was a house fire in the West Loop.
屋顶坍塌,当时一名消防员在里面
A roof collapsed, and...a firefighter was inside.
他正被送往医院
He's being rushed to the hospital now.
哪间分局的
Which firehouse?
芝加哥消防局
最新情况如何
What's the update?
他们刚把他推回手术室
They just took him back to the OR.
医生们知道是什么情况吗
Do the doctors know what they're dealing with?
可能有脊椎压♥迫♥性骨折
Possible compression fractures,
内出血、呼吸道热烧伤
internal bleeding, respiratory burns.
他正在和死神搏斗
He's fighting for his life right now.
局里的大家怎么样
How's the firehouse holding up?
你能期望最好的样子了
As well as you'd expect.
他们在哪里
Where are they now?
我叫他们去梳洗一番
I told them to go get cleaned up.
他们会在他手术结束前回来
They'll be back before he's out of surgery.
Grissom局长打来了,他正赶来
Commissioner Grissom called on the way here.
我需要你召集官员
I'm gonna need you to gather the officers.
叫他们到分局见我们,好吗
Tell them to meet us at the firehouse. Okay?
今天立法委员们齐聚一堂
Lawmakers met today...
但预算案仍未被批准
but the budget's still yet to be approved.
接下来要播报住♥宅♥失火事件
Now, to the scene of a house fire,
发生在昨夜芝加哥市区西圈社区
overnight in the West Loop neighborhood of downtown Chicago.
消防员们得以救出屋主一家人
Firefighters managed to rescue the family inside,
但一名消防员重伤
but one firefighter was left critically injured.
官员们还不清楚起火原因
Officials are still unclear as to what started the blaze.
有消息吗
Any update?
没有,尚未脱离险境
No. It's still touch and go.
怎么会发生这种事
How the hell did this happen?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们明明确定人员都出来了
We cleared that house.
我们还待在这里做什么
What the hell are we doing here?
如果Pascal想找答案…
If Pascal's looking for any answers...
我没有答案
I don't have any.
不是他找你们来的
He didn't ask for you.
是我
I did.
我知道你们现在一定更想去医院
Look, I know you'd much rather be at Med right now.
我会尽快让你们过去,但…
I'll get you back there as soon as I can. But...
这件事不能等
this can't wait.
怎么一回事
What is going on?
Grissom局长要求
Commissioner Grissom has requested
我针对西圈火灾作出事后分♥析♥
I run a post-incident analysis on the West Loop fire.
局长?
The Commissioner?
对,他想要一份关键评估
Yes. He wants a critical assessment.
他先前也这么做过
Now, he has done this before...
每当有消防员受重伤
when a firefighter gets severely injured,
或是当火场失控时
or when a fire scene goes south.
以这次而言,两者皆是
In this case, it's both.
你说的评估是指报告吗
By assessment, you mean report?
这是调查
It's an investigation.
我需要分别听取每位官员的证词
I'm gonna need statements from each......Officer individually,
包括大队长在内
including the Chief.
Grissom要找人怪罪吗
Is Grissom looking for somebody to blame here?
他们想知道哪里出了差错
They want to know what went wrong.
那不算否认
That's not a no.
我会尽我所能保护这间分局
I will do......what I can to protect this firehouse.
但我需要知道现场到底发生什么事
But to do that, I need to know exactly what happened out there.
我知道你会尽力
I know you'll do what you can.
但我们先把话说清楚
But let's be clear...
要是芝加哥消防局要求展开调查
if the CFD is calling an investigation,
那么这里某个人就要为昨晚的事
then someone here is gonna be held accountable
扛起责任
for what happened last night.
对
Yeah.
Herrmann分队长
Captain Herrmann.
真的必须走这些流程吗
Well...We really gotta do all this?
恐怕是的
Yes. I'm afraid we do.
除非你能向委员会解释
Unless you can explain to the committee
紧急撤退时到底发生了什么事
exactly......what happened after the emergency evacuation?
长官,我无法解释
Well...No, sir, I cannot.
我必须解释
Well, I have to.
所以我们要谈谈事发经过
So, we're gonna talk through the incident,
一步一步来,从头开始
beat-by-beat, from the beginning.
好
Yeah.
调度中心在21点4分指派勤务
I have the call coming in at 21:04.
对吗
That sound right to you?
是的
Yeah. It does.
当时你在做什么
What were you doing at the time?
我在梳洗
I was cleaning up.
还好吗
Hey. All good, there?
还好,只是昨晚整晚没睡
Yeah. I just didn't sleep at all last night.
Otis发烧,我累坏了
Otis has a fever. I'm running on fumes.
咖啡是解药,别像我洒到身上就好
That's what coffee is for. Just aim better than I did.
你知道吗
You know,
我以为熬过婴儿阶段
I thought I was done with the sleepless nights
就不会再有无法睡觉的夜晚了
after the whole baby part.
我一直没好好睡过了
Yeah, well, I have not had a decent night's sleep
-自从Lee Henry出生后 -是啊
-since Lee Henry was born. -Yeah.
Severide和Kidd
Severide and Kidd
不知道什么在等着他们
have no idea what they're in store for.
真的,他们毫无头绪
Oh, God help them, they don't have a clue.
该死,污渍被我弄得更大了
Damn, I'm just making the stain bigger.
第三小队、81号♥云梯车
Squad 3, Truck 81,
51号♥消防车
Engine 51...
你有留意到Cruz萎靡不振吗
Did you notice Cruz was flagging?
在我看来Cruz没什么问题
Cruz seemed fine to me.
他前一晚没睡
Apparently, he hadn't slept the night before.
像我说的,他看起来适合出勤
Like I said, he appeared fit for duty.
若他不适合,我会要他回家
If he didn't, I would've sent him home.
如果是为了Cruz在出勤时发生的事
Look, if this is about what happened with Cruz on the call...
先别跳那么远
Let's not jump ahead.
回到警铃响起的时候
Go back to the alarm.
你说你当时快写完报告了?
You said you were finishing a report?
你还在写吗
Still at it?
对,必须写完
Yeah. I gotta get it done.
需要什么吗
You need something?
对,你听过学院的绳索技术课程吗
Yeah. You hear of this, technical ropes course at the Academy?
Kaffee教的课,对吧
Yeah, Kaffee teaches that, right?
他很厉害
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表