好
Okay.
Ritter,备好背板
Ritter, get a back board ready.
-Mouch,剪开所有衣物 -收到
-Mouch, cut away any clothing. -Copy.
-Carver,尽量固定住他 -收到
-Carver, just try to keep him still. -Copy that.
好
Okay.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
捉住我就好
Just hold onto me.
好,我们要速战速决
Okay, we're gonna do this quick.
-就像撕掉胶布,好吗 -好
-Like ripping off a band-aid. Okay? -Okay.
准备好了吗
Ready.
3、2、1
On 3, 2, 1...
快好了
Almost there
快好了
Almost there.
好,没问题了
Okay, clear!
拿简易夹板来
Grab the speedsplint.
拿来了
Got the splint.
来吧,Phil
Here we go, Phil.
有我们在
We got you.
我该把狗送回屋里吗?副队长
Should I put him inside, Lieutenant?
好主意
Probably a good idea.
好
Yeah.
来吧,孩子
Come on, boy.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的…
It's okay...Yeah, it's okay.
好了
All right.
可以出发了
Good to go!
往这边走,兄弟
This way, buddy.
我们会确保有人来照顾你
We'll make sure someone checks on you.
来吧…
Come on. Come on.
别跑…
Hey...stay...
我要死了吗
Am I going to die?
你状况不错
You're doing good.
继续戴好氧气罩就好,好吗
Just keep that oxygen on for me, okay?
等一下…
Wait...wait one sec.
谁快点捉住它…
Hey somebody grab him! Someone grab him!
那只狗可真忠心
That is one loyal dog.
希望它不会被车撞
I hope he doesn't get killed.
61号♥救护车,受害者的狗在追车
61, victim's dog took off after the ambo.
你们看到它了吗
Any chance you got eyes on him?
我什么也没看到
No, I don't see anything.
不…我看到了
Oh, no. No, I got him!
好,Novak,我要靠边停
All right, Novak, I'm pulling over!
我的腿还在吗
My leg still there?
包起来了,院方会好好医治你的
It's all bandaged up but they're gonna take good care of you at Med.
请别让我死掉
Please don't let me die.
有我在,Phil
I got you, Phil.
你跑得可真快
You're a speedy old guy.
Fridge
Fridge!
该死
Dammit...
停
Roll.
四个三
4 3s.
你一定是吹牛
I'm calling BS on you already!
不可能一开始就有那么多
You can't start that high!
好了,不能把杯拿起来
All right, hey! You cannot lift up the cup!
你说教我们玩大话骰时听来很好玩
When you said you'd teach us Liar's Dice it sounded fun.
这不好玩
This isn't fun.
好,大队长
Okay, so Chief,
伤者,也就是这只狗的主人…
our victim, the owner of this dog...
这只狗叫Fridge
His name's Fridge.
狗叫Fridge,伤者叫Phil
The dog is Fridge. The victim is Phil.
对,受害者立刻被推进手术室
Yes. The victim was taken right into surgery right away,
没时间跟他要联络人接手照顾狗
so there wasn't time to find a contact to take the dog.
所以急救员在医院把狗交给我们
So, the medics handed him off to us at Med.
希望主人能撑过去
Hopefully the owner will pull through,
但他的伤势相当严重
but his injuries are pretty serious.
与此同时,在我们得知手术结果前
So, in the meantime, until we get an update,
希望能把狗留在局里
I was hoping that we could keep the dog here.
目前可以,我一会回来
Fine for now. I'll be back.
Monica?
Monica?
我在楼上
Up here!
你好
Hi...
你怎么没回电给我
Why didn't you call me back?
我不知道你在这里还是在妹妹家
I didn't know if you were still here or at your sister's, or what...
我在Olivia家睡不好
I didn't sleep well at Olivia's,
一回到家就呼呼大睡
so as soon as I got home, I crashed.
你总是时时查看手♥机♥的
You always check your phone.
你没回电给我是因为你想吓我
You didn't call me back because you wanted to scare me.
听着
Hey,
你才把我吓到不行
you're the one who scared the hell out of me...
在大半夜把我送去我妹妹家
sending me away in the middle of the night!
我是在保护你
I was protecting you!
但我不喜欢你不在身边的感觉
But I don't like being without you!
我要回分局了
I have to go back to the firehouse
抱歉,我没办法把手移开
Sorry, I couldn't keep my hands off you.
希望你回去后,上司不会找你麻烦
Hope you don't get into trouble with the boss when you get back.
你…
You...
令人无法抗拒
are irresistible.
我的枪怎么会在床底下
What's my gun doing under the bed?
我放在衣柜里的
I keep it in the closet.
一直都是
Always.
我睡前拿来的
I moved it before I went to sleep.
这几天让我吓坏了
I was really shaken up after the last few days
我想有安全感
and I just wanted to feel safe.
你不需要我的枪,你又不会开枪
You don't need my gun, you don't shoot.
我处理好事情了
I took care of that situation.
没有担心害怕的理由了
There's no reason to be worried anymore.
我跟你说过了
I told you that.
好,我晚点再打给你
All right. I'll call you later.
希望你会接
Hope you pick up this time.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Love you...
我刚刚和Dwayne讲了20分钟电♥话♥
I just had a 20-minute phone call with Dwayne,
结果我还是没告诉他
where I managed to not tell him
我不想同居
that I don't want to move in together.
同居很困难,兄弟
Living together's hard, man.
除非你十分确定,否则不该行动
You shouldn't make the move unless you're feeling it 100 percent.
你想帮我打给他吗
You want to call him for me?
你可不会想找我帮忙处理感情关系
I'm not the guy you want managing your relationship, trust me.
坐下
Sit.
Tuesday一上牵绳就不上厕所
See, Tuesday would not go for being leashed,
然后它到处走
and then she'd wander off
惹上一堆事,最后我只能
and get into so much stuff I eventually had to
别再带它来局里
stop bringing her to the firehouse.
它不拉绳了
He stopped pulling.
但我绝对不会把牵绳取下来
But I'm not taking this rope off, that's for sure.
局里能再有只狗很不错
It's nice to have a dog in the house again.
是啊
It is.
走吧
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
我们没事…
And we're we're fine.
我需要听你们说整个计划
Okay, so, I need the whole plan laid out,
因为计划听起来很复杂
because it is a tangled web you're weaving.
才不会,其实很简单
Nah. It's pretty simple actually.
明天我去参加副队长考试
Tomorrow, I take the lieutenant exam,
Herrmann去参加分队长考试
and Herrmann takes the captain exam.
希望Herrmann不用等太久
After Herrmann holds the captain rank
就能升上分队长
for a hopefully-limited time...
我可能要心脏病发作了
I think I I might be having a heart attack.
真是太棒了
This is just great.
Herrmann接着会去参加大队长考试
Herrmann will then go on to take the Chief exam,
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表