你觉得他起疑了吗
Do you think he suspects something is up?
不,我不这么想
No, I don't think so.
那有什么问题
So, what's the problem then?
他传简讯来时
When he messaged,
账号♥名称是Goliath187
we saw that his screen name was Goliath187.
那又怎样
So?
你知道那是警方的凶案代号♥吧
You know, the police code for homicide?
如果他是杀人狂呢
What if he's a homicidal maniac?
或是巨人
Or a giant.
确实有过头的私刑圣♥战♥这种事
There is such a thing as taking a vigilante crusade too far,
你不觉得吗
don't you think?
-那不过是辆单车 -不只是辆单车
-It's just a bike. -No, it is not just a bike.
那是Javi的单车
It's Javi's bike.
我不在乎这家伙的账号♥
I don't care if this guy's handle
是否「变♥态♥消防员杀手」
is Psycho Fireman Killer,
我明天会去那个棒球场
I'm going down to that baseball field tomorrow
把那辆单车讨回来
and I'm getting that bike back.
你们会跟我一起去吧
You guys are gonna come with me though, right?
我传了信息给州里每个民选官员
Well, I messaged every elected official in the state,
恳求他们帮忙
practically, begging for help,
结果只收到
and all I have to show for it
一封又一封的官腔自动回复
is an inbox full of politely worded auto-replies.
我们缴的税金都用在这上面了
Your tax dollars at work.
我真痛恨医学委员会里的医生
I just hate that these docs on the Medical Board
竟是仅有能够决定的人
are the only ones that get a say.
告诉你们
And I'll tell you this,
只有实际操作时上不了台面的医生
that job is strictly for docs
才会加入那个委员会
who couldn't hack it in the field.
对吧
Right?
如果这些人知道我们每天
If these guys knew half the insanity
要面对多少疯狂事…
that we have to deal with every single day...
是啊
Yep.
你们拥有全世界最有趣的工作
You guys have like the most interesting job in the world,
看起来是这样
it seems like.
每一刻都不无聊
Never a dull moment, I'll say that.
你们见过最惨的状况是什么
So, what's like the worst thing y'all have ever seen?
我跟你说最有趣的故事吧
I'll tell you the funniest thing
-有一次…-你刚刚说最惨的
-that happened this one time... -You said the worst.
不是吗?Tori
Didn't you, Tori?
或者最有趣的也行,如果你们…
Or the funniest, if that's what you...
不…我们来聊聊最惨的吧
No...Let's talk about the worst.
没问题
I think it's cool. I mean,
我们都喜欢再次面对最黑暗的创伤
we all love reliving our darkest traumas
就为了取悦莫名其妙的人,对吧
for random people's amusement, right?
放松,Vi,她没有特别的意思…
Easy, Vi She didn't mean anything...
你不必替她说话
You don't need to talk for her.
她肯定是成年人,她的问题很清楚
She's an adult, I'm pretty sure and her question was crystal clear.
你想听最惨的状况
So, you wanna know the worst thing.
-好,我们来想想 -Violet
-All right, well, let's see. -Violet...
我不知该选哪个,一次是六岁男孩
For me it'd be a tie between the 6-year-old boy
半张脸被九毫米流弹射烂
who had half his face shot off by a stray 9-millimeter bullet
还有次是看着我男友被几千磅水泥
or watching my boyfriend get crushed to death
活生生压死
by thousands of pounds of concrete
就为了救一个陌生人,Tori
while saving a stranger's life, Tori.
抱歉
I'm sorry, you guys.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
门没关
It's open.
你想怎么样?Dom
What do you want, Dom?
对不起
I'm sorry.
没有任何借口能合理化我的行为
There's no excuse for what I did.
你是说打我那件事
Punching me, you mean.
对
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
对,我太过分了,对不起
Yeah. I was way out of line. And I'm sorry.
就像我说的
Like I said.
你真的是个人♥渣♥,你知道吗
You're a real piece of work, you know that?
我一点也不相信你是真心道歉
And I don't believe this apology thing for a second.
你会说这些话显然是因为
So, it's obvious you're just saying all this
你有求于我
because you need something from me.
说吧,有屁快放
So go on, spit it out.
不是为了我自己
It's not for me.
Jack Damon在吗
Jack Damon around?
68号♥云梯小队去出勤了
Truck 68's on a run.
我能帮你什么忙吗
Something I can help you with...
副队长怎么称呼
Lieutenant?
Severide
Severide.
我听说很多你的英勇事迹,副队长
I've heard good things about you, Lieutenant.
你的抢救队在51分局吗
Your Squad's based at 51?
对,我是在那里认识Damon的
Yes. That's...That's how I know Damon.
他在我们那里待了一段时间
He was with us for a while.
我只是想来看看他怎么样了
I'm just checking in on him.
他在这里还好吗
How's he getting along?
他是个好孩子,好消防员
He's a good kid, good firefighter.
似乎融入得还不错
Seems to fit in okay.
他的副队长想把他转成全职,但…
His lieutenant was thinking of putting him on full time but...
发生了什么事吗
Something happen?
也许你能告诉我
Maybe you can tell me.
他的副队长问起他为何离开81小队
When his lieutenant asked why he left Truck 81,
Damon避而不谈
Damon seemed a little evasive, didn't want to talk about it.
在我看来那像个警讯
Which felt like a red flag to me,
所以我叫他的副队长多加留意
so I told his lieutenant to put a pin in it.
我认为你是对的
Well, I think you're right.
Damon是个好消防员
Damon is a good firefighter.
51分局只是…
51 was just...
我们的新任大队长在改变规则
we got a new chief shaking things up,
大家都在努力适应
everyone's trying to adjust.
我认为那不是让刚毕业的学员
I don't think it was the best time for a kid
加入的好时机
right out of the academy to find himself there.
但我看过他出勤的样子
But I have seen him in action.
如果你给他一个机会
And I'm sure if you give him a chance,
他会是个很棒的消防员
he could be more than a good firefighter,
他会很出色
he could be a great one.
他来了
Hey, here he comes!
你就是「疯子Tony」吗
You 'Tony-Loco?'
-对,我就是 -拿钱出来
-Yeah, that's me. -Let me see the money.
-什么 -你说要给我300元
-What? -You said you'd give me 300.
-拿钱出来 -放松,小子
-Let's see it. -Okay. Relax, kid.
我不会敲诈你
I'm not gonna rip you off.
我是公仆,不是小偷
I'm a civil servant, not a thief.
你到底是否想要这辆车
You want it or not?
我要先试踩一下
Well, I got to test ride it first.
好,但要是你弄坏了就要付钱
Fine. But you break it, you buy it.
别踩太远
Don't go too far!
只能踩到灯柱那里
Just to that lamppost.
停车
Stop there!
停车
Hey, stop!
那个人偷了我的单车
Hey! That guy's stealing my bike!
停车
Stop!
感觉怎么样?Goliath
How does it feel, Goliath!
真的吗
Really!
有Violet的消息吗
Hey, any news about Violet?
还没有
Not yet.
聆讯在今天下午举♥行♥
The hearing's this afternoon.
好,我看得出来你在想事情
Okay, I can see the old hamster wheel
Herrmann,你在想什么
turning there, Herrmann. What's on your mind?
Pascal看云梯小队很不顺眼,对吧
That Pascal, he's got a real bug up his a** about Truck, doesn't he?
他让Kidd为下个成员人选很担心
I mean, he's got Kidd sweating bullets about her next hire.
搞得像是若她下次没找到适合人选
I mean, like it's gotta be the second coming of Christ
他就要收走她的领导职位
or he's gonna take away her bugles.
还有…
And...
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表