-You can't get out of it? -I can't.
但你还是该去
But you should still go.
真的
Seriously.
带同事一起去吧
Take someone from work.
你不会不高兴吗
That wouldn't bother you?
我们之中该有一个人开心
One of us should be having fun.
好,那我会发很多视频给你?
Okay. I'll send you lots of videos?
很好
Good.
还有…
And...
对不起
I'm sorry.
你们是芝加哥消防局的人?
You the CFD guys?
是的,你好,我是Kidd副队长
Yes. Hi, Lieutenant Kidd.
这位是Severide副队长
This is Lieutenant Severide.
你们该在电♥话♥上跟我说
You should've told me on the phone
这和Maddox货运公♥司♥有关
this was about Maddox Trucking.
这样你们就不必白跑一趟了
I would have saved you the trip.
你…
You...
你看过我们电邮的内容了吗
Did you take a look at what we emailed?
看过了
I did.
听着,我们无能为力
Look, there's nothing we can do here.
半年来发生了三宗事故
It's 3 accidents in the last 6 months.
你不认为那值得调查吗
You don't you think that's worth investigating?
我们调查过了
We did investigate.
在他们最后一宗连环车祸后
After their last MVA.
我们查过营业资格
We checked qualifications,
驾驶纪录、设备稽查
driver logs, inspections...
一切都没问题
everything came back clean.
你不认为那是个警讯吗
And that's not a red flag to you?
对方遵守所有规则
Can't shut someone down
我们无法勒令停业
for following all the rules.
抱歉
Sorry.
她还真是愿意帮忙
She was helpful.
我们找错人谈了
We're talking to the wrong people.
我们需要找个在公♥司♥内部工作的人
We need somebody on the inside of the company.
问题是…
Trouble is...
要找个愿意开口的人
finding someone willing to talk.
也许我们已经找到了
Maybe we already have.
好,献给我们的寿星女孩
All right, here is to our birthday girl.
这杯是…
I present...
Violet特调
The Violet.
里面有什么
what's in it?
伏特加和汤力
Vodka and tonic.
我酸痛到发挥不了创意了,抱歉
I think I'm just too sore to be creative. Sorry.
干杯…
-Drink up! -Cheers!
-干杯 -生日快乐
-Cheers! -Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢…
Thank you...
谢谢
Thank you.
10月生日是什么星座
So, October birthday, what is that...
天秤座?
Libra?
天蝎座
Scorpio.
现在一切都说得通了
And now you make sense to me.
对啊
Yeah.
你好…
-Hey... -Hey!
-生日快乐 -太谢谢你了
-Happy birthday! -Thank you so much.
交通部那边怎么样了
And how'd it go with the DOT?
跟预期中一样好
'Bout as well as you would expect.
官僚…
Bureaucrats.
没用到极点
They're all useless.
他想说服设备部更新无线电
He's trying to convince facilities to fork up new radios.
我明白了
I see.
-要再来一杯吗 -不了
-Need another one? -Oh, no.
你好
Oh, hi.
你不是说你没办法来吗
I thought you said you couldn't make it?
我做了别的安排,所以…
Some stuff got shifted around, so...
想说过来看看
thought I would pop by.
Tori没一起来吗
No Tori?
没有,她要上班
Nah, she has to work.
很棒的王冠
Nice tiara.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是什么
What's this?
我们的声明
It's our manifesto.
所有该给我们升级无线电的理由
It's every reason we deserve a radio upgrade.
好,你觉得怎么样
All right, what do you think?
好,电池快没电、讯号♥差
Okay. Poor battery, bad signal,
不可靠、不总是可以运作
unreliable, don't always work.
最后两个是同一件事
The last 2 are the same.
除此之外,我觉得很不错
Aside from that, I think it's pretty good.
不…那个是要给你的,好吗
No...that's for you to keep. All right.
我要你把内容背下来
Come on. I want you to memorize it.
我们下次值班时要去设备部
We are going to go to facilities next shift.
我们不会接受「不」这个答案
And we are not gonna take no for an answer.
收到
Copy that.
我想我知道刚刚发生什么事了
I think I know what just happened there.
Herrmann招募你加入他的正义圣♥战♥
Herrmann recruited you for one of his righteous crusades.
看似如此
Seems like it.
身为一个和Herrmann共事许久的人
Okay. As someone who's worked with Herrmann a long time,
我想给你一点建议
let me give you a little advice.
划清界线
Just draw a line in the sand.
不然有天你可能跟他一起
Otherwise, one day you might end up with him
嗅闻陌生男子的气味
smelling strange men
就为了找到他值勤时
to find a cologne
意外被抹到他身上的某款古龙水
that rubbed off on him during a call.
太钜细靡遗了,一定是真实故事
That's so specific, it has to be real.
就像我说的,划清界线
Like I said, draw a line.
你在等人吗
Are you waiting for someone?
你一直看着门口
You keep looking at the door.
我才没有
No, I'm not.
好,我邀请了Pascal
Okay, I invited Pascal.
所以我在看他会否来
So, I'm just keeping an eye out for him.
好
Okay.
我还以为Tori来不了
Hey. I thought Tori couldn't make it.
Tori,等等
Tori, wait!
Tori,别这样
Tori, come on!
等等
Hold up!
Tori,停下来
Tori, stop!
所以这就是加班吗
Is that what counts as overtime now?
我带食物去消防局给你
You know I showed up to the firehouse with food
结果某个陌生人跟我说
for you and some stranger had to tell me
我男友撒谎
that my boyfriend lied.
听着
Look...
是我不能错过的公事
it was a work thing I couldn't miss.
什么公事会在Molly酒吧办?Sam
What 'work thing' happens at Molly's, Sam?
所有公事都在这里
Every work thing, actually.
今天有生日派对…
It's a birthday party...
Violet的生日
for Violet.
我想她得偿所愿了
Guess she got exactly what she wanted.
你知道她在操控你的脑袋吧
You know she's messing with your head, right?
你知道的,她在操纵你
You know that. She's manipulating you.
-那不是事实 -不是吗
-That is not true. -It's not?
那你怎么会跑到这里来
Then how'd you end up here?
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我叫Stella,我想找Lisa
I'm Stella. And I am looking for Lisa.
她在家吗
Is she home?
妈,有人找你
Mom, someone's here for you!
你是帮助她的消防员之一吗
Are you one of the firefighters that helped her?
我是
I am.
我只是…来看看她
Yeah. It's a... Just here to check on her.
你好
Hi.
你好
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表