Don't be stupid.
别犯傻
You can't hide her from us, from me.
她逃不出我们的手掌心 我的手掌心
You got that ass backwards, boy.
小子 你这句话说反了
You can't hide from me.
是你逃不出我的手掌心
And that was what, your last stand?
那是什么 你的最后一搏吗
That's just sad, Roy.
真悲哀 罗伊
I'm just gonna kill her anyway.
无论如何我都会杀了她
No...
不
You're not...
你做不到
And he's not.
他也做不到
I saw to that.
我都安排好了
You're done, Lockwood.
你完蛋了 洛克伍德
We both are.
我们都完蛋了
No one... No one outside of this immediate family
除了我们四个
ever needs to know about this.
其他人没必要知道这些
As far as the world is concerned,
世人只需要知道
Roy Montgomery died a hero.
罗伊·蒙哥马利是殉职的
We owe it to him...
这是他应得的
All of us.
我们都亏欠他
Roy Montgomery taught me
罗伊·蒙哥马利教会我
what it meant to be a cop.
作为一名警♥察♥的意义
He taught me that we are found by our choices
他教会我不以成败论英雄
that we are more than mistakes.
关键是我们自己的选择
Captain Montgomery once said to me
蒙哥马利队长曾经说过
that for us, there is no victory.
对我们而言 没有胜利
There are only battles.
只有战斗
And in the end, the best you can hope for
最终 你所能期望的最好的事情
is to find a place to make your stand.
就是能够找到自己的立场
And if you're very lucky...
而如果你足够幸运...
You find someone willing to stand with you.
你会找到与你并肩作战的人
Our captain would want us to carry on the fight.
我们的队长会希望我们继续这场战斗
And even if there is no victory,
即使没有胜利
he would want us to stand together.
他还是希望我们能团结一致
Kate!
凯特
Down! Everybody, down!
卧倒 大家卧倒
No, no, no, Kate.
不 凯特
Find that shooter!
找枪手
Kate, please.
凯特
Stay with me, Kate.
坚持住 凯特
Don't leave me. Please.
别离开我 求你
Stay with me, okay?
坚持住 好吗
Kate... I love you.
凯特 我爱你
I love you, Kate.
我爱你 凯特
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表