Now I'm gonna make you a deal.
所以我要跟你们做个交易
You tell me what I need to know,
你们把我想知道的事情告诉我
one pro to another,
咱们来个专业人士间的对话
and I will put
那么我就给你们脑袋来一枪
bullet in your brain.
让你们死得痛快点
You don't,
要是你们不说
you jerk me around,
或是你们敢耍我
and you will be begging me to before this night is up.
那今夜对你们来说将是漫漫长夜
I'm gonna have to go with option "B".
我选后者
Oh, yeah.
说的对
We're definitely gonna jerk you around.
我们绝对会好好耍耍你
What's her account number?
她的账号♥是多少
5892-639-1199.
5892-639-1199
All right. If we can figure out her mother's maiden name,
好了 如果我们能查出她母亲的娘家姓
they'll e-mail us the password.
他们就会把密♥码♥通过电邮发给我们
I need everything you can get on Jolene Granger,
你们去好好查一下卓琳·格兰杰的资料
specifically her mother's maiden name.
特别是她母亲的娘家姓
Listen, ass clown,
给爷爷听好了 龟孙子
I was in catholic school for 12 years.
我在教会学校待了十二年
Hell. They used to do this to me for talking in cla --
我以前上课讲话 他们就这样罚我
You're dead, Lockwood.
你死定了 洛克伍德
You know, they always start off with bravado.
开始的时候 每个人都会虚张声势
The begging comes later. See, this is ice cold water.
待会有你们求饶的时候 这池子里是冰水
It'll burn like hell when it hits his lungs,
冰水进到他肺里的时候会产生剧烈的灼烧感
but he won't lose consciousness right away.
但是他不会马上失去知觉
But all this stops when you tell me
但是只要你告诉我 警♥察♥查到了什么
how much the cops know!
我就会放过他
Lockwood would've been one of the
她打的最后几个电♥话♥里
last numbers she called.
肯定有一个是洛克伍德的号♥码
Uh, got it.
找到了
Uh, 917-555-0176
917-555-0176
I need a GPS track. Castle, you've done it again.
追踪一下这个号♥码 卡塞尔 你又破案了
That guy is gonna spot a SWAT team
这家伙肯定大老远地就能看到特警队
from a block away, warn Lockwood.
然后通知洛克伍德
We call in the cavalry, and they're both dead.
我们要是动用装甲部队的话 他俩就死定了
I'm open to dumb ideas here.
我黔驴技穷了
Good. 'Cause I got one.
正好 我有个主意
He's not buying it, Castle.
他不信 卡塞尔
That was amazing.
感觉棒极了
The -- the way you knocked him out, I mean.
我是说 你刚刚打他那下
It was...
那真是
Let's go.
我们走
Okay!
好吧
Ohh. Don't tell this jack hole anything.
别跟这混♥蛋♥说一个字
I'm sorry, bro. I can't watch this.
对不起 兄弟 我看不下去了
Listen to me. You're too late.
听我说 你太迟了
The cops already know all about me and your mom.
警♥察♥已经知道我♥干♥了你妈
Shoot out one of his kneecaps.
打碎他一个膝盖
No!
不
No! No!
不 不
No! No! Come on! Hey!
不 不 住手
You okay?
你还好吧
Never better.
从来没这么好过
Hey there, Chuck Norris.
你好呀 查克·诺里斯[空手道世界冠军 动作片演员]
How's the hand?
你的手怎么样
Uh, excruciating.
疼得要死
How's Ryan and Esposito?
莱恩和埃斯波西托怎么样了
Mm, mild hypothermia...wounded pride.
体温有些过低 自尊心受损
Guess which one will heal first.
猜猜看哪个会先好起来
Thank you...
谢谢你
for having my back in there.
刚才做我的后援
Always.
随时效劳
We booked you as John Doe.
我们把你登记为无名氏
You sure as hell aren't Hal Lockwood.
你真名绝对不是哈尔·洛克伍德
Who hired you?
是谁雇的你
I put a lot of people in this place.
我曾将很多人送进这里
Some of them want to kill me.
其中一些人想要杀我
Others, never been treated so fairly in their lives.
而其他人 这辈子从未受过这么公正的待遇
So they form this attachment to me.
所以他们对我产生了一种感情
It's like I'm their favorite schoolteacher.
把我看做了他们最喜爱的老师
Some of those people might visit you
你在这所监狱的这段时间里
while you're in here...
他们其中的一些人可能会探望一下你
like the ghosts that visit Scrooge.
就像是缠着史顾己的那些鬼魂一样
And after some time with them,
跟他们相处一段时间以后
you might find yourself a changed man.
你也许会发现 自己变成了一个崭新的人
So I will be back here
所以我会每个礼拜
week after week
都到这来
to ask you who hired you...
问你到底是谁雇了你
until that miracle occurs.
直到奇迹发生的那天
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表