Come on. Let me show you my place, huh?
来吧 带你看看我的地盘
Oh! I gotta tweet this.
我得发到微薄上
No one will believe I'm with...
谁都不会相信我竟然和...
the Terrific Nick.
美味尼克在一起
Mm. Uh, "Authentic" Nick.
我是"正宗"尼克
Not "Terrific", Okay?
别叫成"美味"
I mean, uh... we're the best.
我是说...我们才是最棒的
I'll bet.
当然了
And it smells so good.
闻起来真香
It does... smell good.
确实...挺香
Somebody here?
有人在吗
Dad?
老爸
It smells like ribs. Is that barbecue pizza?
像烤排骨 是烤肉披萨吗
No, we don't do barbecue pizza, all right?
我们不做烤肉披萨
That's for the hacks like Terrific Nick.
好味尼克那种冒牌店才做
Ooh, nice and crispy.
脆脆的
Just the way you like it.
你最爱吃了
You eat it. I'm not hungry.
你吃吧 我不饿
You've never said no to turkey bacon.
你可从来不拒绝火鸡培根
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing. Something.
没事 肯定有事
Don't make me tong you.
别逼我钳你
Not even a smile. Must be serious.
笑都不笑 看来很严重
It's Lauren's birthday party. I'm not going.
是劳伦的生日派对 我不去了
What? You been talking about that party for weeks.
什么 你这几周一直在说
"It's gonna be the party of the century."
"肯定是本世纪最棒的派对"
Yesterday Lauren came up to me,
昨天劳伦找到我
and in front of everybody, told me I was disinvited.
当着所有人的面撤回了对我的邀请
It was humiliating.
太丢脸了
Why would Lauren do something like that?
劳伦为什么这么做
She's one of your best friends.
她可是你最好的朋友
She was one of my best friends.
她曾经是
I have no idea why she's acting like this,
我也不知道她为什么要那么做
And she refuses to talk to me, and Ashley's still invited,
她拒绝跟我谈 阿什利和其他人
and so is everyone else.
都还在被邀请之列
And it's like I'm a social leper.
就好像我是社交怪胎一样
Well, Ashley's not gonna go without you.
你不去阿什利也不会去的
Just because I have leprosy doesn't mean he should.
不能因为我被孤立而连累他
Well, I think you should throw a rival party
我觉得你该开一个派对跟她叫板
and invite all your friends to that one instead.
把你的朋友都邀请来
The party's tonight, and she has a live band performing.
她今晚举♥行♥派对 还有乐队现场演奏
I can't compete with that.
我比不上她的
Well, then I'll call Lauren's mom, and I'll--
那我给劳伦妈妈打电♥话♥ 我...
You're joking, right?
你开玩笑吧
What, so I can be a leper and a tattletale?
那我就成了被孤立的告密者了
I'm 17. I can deal with this on my own.
我17岁了 我自己能处理好
It's just... every instinct in my body
只是...我的每一丝直觉
is telling me to protect her.
都在暗示我 我得保护她
Yeah, but when it comes to teenagers,
我明白 不过涉及到青少年的事
not even you can protect her. Alexis is gonna have to deal
连你的保护不了她 再说阿丽克西斯
with backstabbers her whole life.
终生都要与小人打交道
But she's intelligent enough to rise above all of that.
她很聪明 完全能解决好
I don't know. She looked like she was ready to commit murder.
我说不准 她看上去已经准备好要杀人了
Speaking of murder.
说起谋杀
I thought Terrific Nick's on the east side was number one.
我以为东边的好味尼克披萨店才是一流的
Uh, no, that's Authentic Terrific Nick's.
不 那家叫正宗好味尼克披萨店
This is just Authentic Nick's. This isn't Terrific?
这家只叫正宗尼克 这里不是好味
No, just Authentic. It's also not Terrific Authentic Nick's,
只是正宗而已 这也不是好味正宗尼克披萨店
But that's across the street. What's the difference?
对面才是 到底有什么差别
The difference is, this one has a dead body in the oven.
差别在于这家的烤箱烤尸体
O-kay.
好...吧
That is really... Welldone.
这可真是... 烤得挺好
Another couple of hours, maybe,
再过几个小时也许能烤好
but luckily for me, he's only half-baked.
不过我还挺走运 他只是半熟
Male, mid-40s, that's about as much I.D. as I can give you.
男性 四十多岁 我只能判断出这些
Based on the oven setting and the body's core temperature,
根据烤箱设置和尸体内部温度
I'd say he went in no sooner than 2:00 a.m.
我推断他凌晨两点就被放进去了
I'm afraid to ask. Cause of death?
我有点不敢问 死因是...
It wasn't the oven. The stab wound through the chest
不是烤死的 胸口穿透性刺伤
says he was dead when he went in.
表明他被放入时已经死亡
No sign of forced entry.
没有强行闯入的痕迹
But we're running the prints on the door handle just the same.
不过我们还是在检测门把手上的指纹
All right. Run 'em on the oven as well.
好的 烤箱上的也检测下
Who found him? Uh, Nick Jr.
谁发现的 小尼克
Authentic, not Terrific.
正宗家的 不是好味家的
No. I got no idea who he is.
不 我不知道他是谁
I mean, I open up the oven, and bam--there he is.
我打开烤箱 他就在里面了
And who were the last ones here last night?
昨晚最后待在这里的是谁
My dad and me.
我爸和我
We closed around 11:00,
我们11点左右打烊
And then I hit up the Kaydar Lounge,
然后我去了凯达吧
met up with a lady friend, and then we came back here
遇上一位女士 我们就一起回到这儿
to, uh... have a slice.
想..."尝片儿披萨"
And when was that?
那是几点
I don't know. 4:30.
不确定 4点半吧
Where's your lady friend now?
那位女士在哪儿
She was kinda throwing up a lot,
她吐个不停
so the paramedics had to take her in.
医护人员就把她带走了
Oh, but I kept her number.
不过我有她号♥码
I-I don't think there's gonna be a second date.
我觉得你们不会再碰面了
Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry.
也对 抱歉
I'm gonna need a list of all of your employees
我需要你提供一份雇员和送餐人员的
and delivery staff. You don't
详细名单 你该不会
think it was one of our guys in the oven, do you?
觉得烤箱里是我们的伙计吧
As soon as you get me that list, I'll start making phone calls.
等你给我名单 我就开始致电询问
Ohh. I don't believe this.
我简直不能相信
You gotta be kidding me.
肯定是开玩笑吧
Dad, these are the cops.
老爸 这些人是警♥察♥
You must be Authentic Nick.
你肯定是正宗尼克
The one and only. Nick?
独一无二 尼克
I have the proprietor listed as Ralph Carbone.
名单上业主叫拉尔夫·卡波
Yeah, that's me. Everybody calls me Nick.
就是我 人人都叫我尼克
Why?
为什么
Because that's what everybody calls me.
因为人人都那么叫我
I can't believe those bastards put a body in my oven.
真不敢相信那群混球在烤箱里放了具尸体
I'm sorry, Mr. Carbone.
很遗憾 卡波先生
You think that you know who did this? Yeah, sure.
你知道是谁干的吗 当然
I'll bet it was that Jackhole.
我打赌就是那个混球
Terrific Authentic Nick?
美味正宗尼克
Sal Malavolta. He used to work for us years ago before opening
萨尔·马拉沃塔 他以前给我们干
his own lousy pizza shop right across the street.
后来在街对面开了他自己的破披萨店
He stole my friggin' recipes.
他偷了我的秘方
It's Sal that done this, along with the other two.
肯定是萨尔和另外两个人干的
The other two?
另外俩人是谁
Yeah, that vulture there. Terrific Nick?
那边那个恶棍 美味尼克
Vinnie Delfino. And that dirtbag there.
他叫维尼·德尔菲诺 还有那边那个二货
And Authentic Terrific Nick. Luca Sabalini.
正宗好味尼克 他叫卢卡·萨巴里尼
All three of them, they're thieves.
他们三个都是小偷
They live off our name, and they're not even real Nicks.
他们利用我们的名气 他们都不是真正的尼克
I'm the only real Nick. And your real name is Ralph.
我才是真尼克 可你真名叫拉尔夫
Exactly. They been trying to run me outta dodge for years.
一点没错 这些年来他们一直想让我倒闭
And now this. Who's gonna buy my pizza now, huh?
现在又做出这等事 还有谁会买♥♥我家的披萨
Hey! Hey! You happy? I'm outta business!
喂 喂 你高兴了吧 我开不了张了
Mr. Carbone, what makes you think
卡波先生 你为什么认为
that one of them did this?
这是他们中某人干的
A few weeks ago, one of them
几个星期前 他们其中一个
snuck a gallon of soap into my secret sauce.
偷偷放了一加仑肥皂到我的秘制酱里
Cost me a whole day of returned pies.
导致我那天卖♥♥的披萨都被退回来了
Now look, uh, I may or may not have retaliated,
听着 我或许报复过 或许没有
but if I did,
假设说我报复了
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表