I think Beckett's right about this.
我认为贝克特是对的
This doesn't look like anything worth killing for.
这个看起来真的没有什么价值
Unless it's the lost secret to the illuminati...
除非那是光明会失传的秘密
or morse code.
或是摩斯密♥码♥
Negative. All dashes, no dots.
不是 全是线 没有点
Hey, guys. You wanna hear something weird?
伙计们 想听听奇怪的线索吗
We got a fingerprint hit from Carver's office
在卡福办公室找到了
on a longtime felon named Clifford Stuckey.
一个惯犯克利福德·斯塔奇的指纹
Stuckey?
斯塔奇
Why do I know that name?
为什么我会记得这个名字
That's because it was Stuckey's apartment
因为兰登出狱后
that Random broke in to when he got out of prison.
闯入的就是斯塔奇的公♥寓♥
That can't be a coincidence.
肯定不是巧合
Clifford Stuckey.
克利福德·斯塔奇
NYPD. Open up.
纽约警♥察♥ 开门
Who are you?
你是谁
NYPD.
纽约警♥察♥
Are you Clifford Stuckey?
你是克利福德·斯塔奇
Clifford Stuckey. Yeah.
克利福德·斯塔奇吗 是的
We'd like you to come down
我们想请你去趟警局
town as about your break-in.
谈谈你家被闯入的案子
You'll have to speak up, son.
大点声 小伙子
I dropped my hearing aid down the toilet.
我把助听器掉到厕所里了
Oh, Beckett's gonna love him.
贝克特会喜欢他的
What?
什么
Mr. Stuckey, I'm Detective Kate Beckett.
斯塔奇先生 我是凯特·贝克特探长
I wish they had cops like you
我到处惹麻烦的时候
when I was getting in trouble.
怎么没见到你这样的警♥察♥
Uh, sir, could you tell us
先生 你能告诉我
what you were doing in Mr. Carver's office? Who?
你去卡福的办公室干嘛 谁
Deon Carver. He was a bail bondsman.
迪昂·卡福 他是个保释代理人
He was murdered last night.
他昨晚被谋杀了
We found your fingerprints in his office.
我们在他办公室找到了你的指纹
Oh, him. Ah.
他呀
What was the question?
什么问题来着
Mr. Carver posted bail for Random Pierce,
卡福先生为兰登·皮尔斯负责保释
the man who broke in to your apartment.
那个人闯入了你的家
I need to know what you were doing in his office.
我要知道你为什么去他的办公室
Do you believe an old dog can learn new tricks, Detective?
你相信人老了就不能学新东西了吗 探长
No.
不相信
Ah, neither did I.
我也不相信
And then I got old.
之后我就变老了
You see,
跟你说
I-I been a bad man most of my life.
我这一生都不是什么好人
And now all my friends are dead or in jail,
现在我的朋友不是死了就是在蹲监狱
And I got...
我就
nothing to show for my... my time here.
我就感觉生活没了意义
Mr. Stuckey, Carver's office?
斯塔奇先生 我在问卡福的办公室
Huh?
什么
Oh. When the police told me that
当警♥察♥告诉我
that boy had broken into my place,
是那个男孩闯进了我家
well, suddenly, I-I saw myself 40 years ago,
突然间 我就看见了40年前的自己
and I thought, if somebody had just given me a break,
我就想 如果那个时候能有人放我一马
maybe my life woulda turned out differently.
也许我的生活就会完全不同
So--so I went to see what's his name--Carver?
所以我就去找 叫什么来着 卡福
And I told him that I would consider, you know,
我告诉他如果那个小子
dropping the charges if that kid could convince me
保证他会改过自新
that he was, you know,
不再犯错
willing to straighten his life out.
我就会撤诉
Where were you last night?
你昨晚在哪
At home asleep, or as close as I ever get...
在家睡觉 半睡半醒
having to pee every half-hour.
每隔半个小时我都要小便
Oh, you should see the size of my prostate, son.
你应该见识下我前列腺 小子
It's like a baby's fist. Yeah, whoa. Thank you.
只有婴儿拳头那么大 好吧 算了
Thank you, Mr. Stuckey. That'sthat's good.
谢谢你 斯塔奇先生 很好
Hey, that's the kid. Any idea where I can find him?
就是他 我在哪能找到他
My--my offer still stands.
我还是可以撤诉的
I-I'm sorry, Mr. Stuckey. It's too late.
抱歉 斯塔奇先生 太迟了
He's already on his way back to jail.
他马上就要回到监狱了
Aw, jeez.
晕
Call me crazy,
算我多疑
but I don't think he was looking at Random's picture.
我认为他看的不是兰登的照片
It was like he was checking out that document.
他在偷瞄那个文件
Oh, you mean, "The world's least-interesting doodle"?
你是说"世界上最无聊的涂鸦"么
Beckett.
贝克特
I was just getting ready to cut open Carver's skull
我正准备打开卡福的头颅
When I saw it on his forehead.
我看到了额头上的印记
Saw what?
什么印记
The light has to be
光线
at the right angle to catch the shine.
一定要对好角度
The sign of the cross?
十字架的印记吗
I ran a test on the substance the cross was drawn with.
我查了下十字架是用什么物质画的
Don't tell me. Yep, holy oil.
不是吧 没错 圣油
Holy oil?
圣油
Looks like our killer gave Carver last rites.
看来凶手给卡福做了最后一次洗礼
Dad, go back to bed. Breakfast is almost ready.
爸爸 再睡会 早饭马上好
Honey, stop cooking for a second.
亲爱的 先别做早饭了
I want to talk to you.
我有话和你说
You've made a decision about the scooter?
我决定好给不给我买♥♥摩托车了
Have you ever heard of affluenza?
你听说过富裕病吗
Uh, you mean influenza?
你是说流行性感冒[二者音似]
No, affluenza. It's a condition
不是 富裕病 是一种
that affects children who come from wealthy homes.
有钱人家中的孩子经常得的一种病
You're making that up.
是你胡诌的吧
I'm not. It's on wikipedia.
不是 我在维♥基♥百♥科♥上看到的
Can't believe everything you read online.
不能相信网上看到的所有东西
I don't, but the point is,
我知道 但是我要说的是
you're a great kid.
你是个好孩子
I'm just afraid that if I just give you everything you want,
我是怕 如果我给你所有你想要的东西
It's gonna warp your relationship with money.
会扭曲你的金钱观
So you're saying no?
这么说你不同意
I--no, I'm not saying that. I'm--
不 不是 我是说
I'm saying... that if you--
我是说 如果你
If this is really important to you,
如果你真的觉得这很重要
then you need to earn the money yourself.
那么这个钱你就要自己赚
And by earn, I don't mean raid your college fund.
我是说自己赚 不是让你让上大学的钱
Thank you. Why are you thanking me?
谢谢 你为什么谢我
Because you said yes.
因为你同意了
I did? What are you thinking?
我同意了吗 你在想什么
That she would fold.
我认为她会退却的
This is Alexis we're talking about.
我们说的可是阿丽克西斯
She has never met a challenge that she hasn't attacked
她从来就没遇到过她解决不了的难题
like attila the hun.
就像匈奴王一样不可战胜
Yeah, but it would take her so long--
但是 她根本就
She'll have the money by next week.
不到一周她就能把钱弄到手
And then you know what you're in for?
你知道还有什么等着你吗
You're in for tattoos.
纹身
You're in for nose rings.
鼻环
You're in for--oh, who knows what?
还有那些乱七八糟的东西
Just how wild was your wild-child phase?
你的叛逆期有多疯狂
You don't want to know.
你不想知道的
So I might have a lead on our last rites killer.
我可能找到了洗礼杀手的线索
Our victim's financials show he made several donations
死者财务报告显示他曾数次给一个
to a church in the South Bronx
由艾伦·洛神父经营
run by a father Aaron Low.
位于南布朗克斯的教堂捐过款
Ryan's on his way to bring him in.
莱恩把他带过来了
Hey, Beckett. Yeah, he's here.
贝克特 他来了
No-hassle tassels.
有流苏哦
What was the nature of your
你和迪昂·卡福
relationship with Deon Carver?
是什么关系
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表