I can't believe you elbowed me in the face, D.
你竟然用手肘撞我的脸 小戴
It was an accident, Charles. Come inside.
那是意外 查尔斯 进来
I'll get you an ice pack.
我给你拿冰袋敷一下
Vicky, I've got Charles with me.
薇琪 查尔斯来了
Vicky.
薇琪
Damian.
戴米安
Vicky.
薇琪
I'm just saying,
我是说
the first Valentine's Day you spend with somebody
两个人在一起过的第一个情人节
is important.
是相当重要的
Yeah, but Lanie doesn't care about that stuff, bro.
是 但蕾妮不在意那些 哥们
All women care. Beckett,
是女人就都在意的 贝克特
you and Josh-- you got big plans for Valentine's Day, right?
你和乔什 你们都有节目了是吧
Josh is a surgeon. I'm a cop.
乔什是外科医生 而我是个警♥察♥
In the unlikely event that we have a couple of hours free
虽然周一晚上我俩都有空的可能性很小
on Monday night, we might go to dinner.
但如果有空我们应该会共进晚餐
See?
看见了吧
Hey, Castle. It's Beckett.
喂 卡塞尔 我是贝克特
Call me when you get this.
听到留言请回电
Ooh, Castle's gonna be sorry that he missed this one.
错过这件案子卡塞尔一定会失望的
Why? Rich people, man.
为什么 关于有钱人的
Society murders are always the freakiest.
公众人物谋杀案总是最变♥态♥的
The call came in about an hour ago.
大约一小时前报的案
The owner of the house, Damian Westlake...
房♥子的主人 戴米安·韦斯莱
says all was well when he left at 5:00 P.M.
说他下午五点离开去找邻居
to meet his neighbor, Charles Utley,
查尔斯·厄特利打篮球时
for a game of pickup.
还一切正常
When the men returned at 6:00 P.M.
当他们六点钟回来的时候
Victoria Westlake was dead. Murder weapon?
维多利亚·韦斯莱就死了 凶器呢
Nail gun. It's over there.
是钉枪 就在那儿
See? Told you. Freaky.
看 就跟你说很变♥态♥吧
The back door was ajar.
后门半掩着
Officers found what appears to be
有警员发现♥房♥♥子后墙上有疑似
a gang tag on the rear wall of the building.
帮派标志的图案
The paint's fresh.
是刚漆上去的
I'll reach out to the gang unit,
我去接触一下那个帮派
see if they can I.D. it for us.
看看他们是否帮我们找出凶手
And I'll talk with Mr. Utley.
我去找厄特利先生谈谈
The Westlakes have a dog.
韦斯莱家还有只狗
So if neighbors heard barking,
如果邻居听到狗叫声的话
we might be able to pinpoint a timeline.
我们就能确定案发时间了
We've canvassed, and nobody heard the dog.
我们已经询问过了 没人听见狗叫声
The M.E. tentatively puts time of death
法医暂时确定死亡时间
between 4:30 and 6:00.
是在下午四点半到六点之间
4:30,which means she might have been dead
四点半 就是说她可能在她丈夫离开前
before the husband left the house.
就已经死了
Where is Mr. Westlake? Thank you.
韦斯莱先生在哪儿 谢谢
Mr. Westlake, I'm detective Kate...
韦斯莱先生 我是探长凯特
Castle.
卡塞尔
Castle, what are you doing here?
卡塞尔 你怎么会在这儿
Damian Westlake is an old friend of mine
戴米安·韦斯莱是我从寄宿学校开始
from boarding school.
就认识的一个老朋友
He knows about my relationship with the NYPD.
他知道我和纽约市警♥察♥局的关系
He just called me to give him some support.
他刚打电♥话♥给我向我寻求帮助
Which is when you should've
当时你就该打电♥话♥
called me to let me know. I just got here,
通知我的 我刚到
and I had no idea this would be your case.
而且我根本不知道这件案子由你负责
Well, now that you do,
那现在你知道了
is there anything you want to tell me
有什么和案情相关的内容
that might be pertinent?
要告诉我的吗
Uh, nothing. I'd never even met Vicky.
没有 我甚至都没见过薇琪
But now at least I can tell Damian
但现在至少我能告诉戴米安
the finest detective in New York City
纽约市最好的探长正在调查
is working his wife's case.
他妻子的案子
Everything was fine when she left.
她离开的时候还一切正常
The last thing she said to me was, "Have a good game."
她和我说的最后一句话是"玩得开心点"
Mr. Westlake, do you know of anyone
韦斯莱先生 你知道什么人可能会
that might have wanted to harm Vicky?
想要伤害薇琪吗
No, everyone loved her.
不知道 大家都爱她
Someone spray painted your back wall.
有人在你家后墙上喷了油漆
Did you notice anyone suspicious
你有注意到当你离开时
hanging out when you left?
附近有可疑人物出现吗
No. Vicky shouldn't even have been here.
没有 薇琪本来就不该这时候在家的
She came home early from work with a headache.
因为头痛她提前下班了
Hey. We're gonna catch the guy who did this, okay?
我们会把凶手抓到的 放心吧
I promise.
我保证
What did she do for a living?
她是做什么工作的
Interior design.
室内设计
And you?
你呢
Damian's a writer.
戴米安是个作家
Anything I might have read?
有我可能读过的作品吗
No, I've never been published.
没有 从来都没有发表过
How long were the two of you married? Five years.
你们结婚多久了 五年
And would you characterize your relationship as happy?
你会用幸福来形容你们的婚姻生活吗
Whoa. Why would you need to ask that?
为什么你要问这个
It's all right, Ricky.
没关系 里奇
I loved my wife very much.
我很爱我妻子
She was my whole world.
她是我的全部
Mr. Westlake, I'm sorry,
韦斯莱先生 很抱歉
but I'm gonna have to ask you
但我不得不问你一些
a few questions about the murder weapon.
有关凶器的问题
Why would you need to
为什么你要
ask him about the murder weapon?
问他有关凶器的事
Castle.
卡塞尔
The nail gun, was that yours?
那把钉枪是你的吗
No. We've been doing some remodeling.
不是 我们在做装♥修♥
Any tools in the house
房♥子里的工具
belong to the workmen. Did you ever have any
都是工匠们的 你们有没有
Were there ever any issues with these workmen?
你们和工匠们有过争执吗
Yeah, uh, I overheard Vicky on the phone
是的 上周五晚上我无意中听到
with someone last Friday evening.
薇琪在电♥话♥里和什么人争吵
She told him he was fired
她说他已经被解雇了
and he shouldn't come back.
不该再到这儿来
You know his name?
你知道他叫什么名字吗
No, I asked her about it. She told me it was nothing.
不知道 我问过她 她说没什么
Talk to Amber Patinelli. Amber works for vicky.
去问安珀·帕丁丽吧 她是薇琪的员工
Look, if--if you don't mind, I really need to call
如果你们不介意的话 我要打电♥话♥通知
Vicky's ex-husband Simon and her kids.
薇琪的前夫西蒙 和她的孩子们
I'm sure the press is gonna be all over this,
我想媒体一定会大肆报道
and I don't want 'em to hear about it on television.
我不希望他们是从电视上得知这件事的
Of course. Excuse me.
当然 我离开一下
Hey. Why are you mad at me?
你干嘛冲我发火啊
I'm just looking out for my friend.
我只是看望朋友而已
You challenged my authority in front of a suspect, Castle.
你在嫌犯面前挑战我的权威 卡塞尔
Since when is Damian a suspect?
什么时候戴米安变成嫌犯了
Right now everyone is.
现在所有人都有嫌疑
You know that. That's how I do my job.
你知道的 这是我的工作方式
I will not have you get in the way
我不会让你妨碍
of an investigation. I won't. I won't. I promise.
我查案 不会 我不会 保证
But now can we get on to
但现在我们能不能讨论一下
real suspects, like workmen,
真正的嫌疑犯 比如工匠
Like, uh, mystery gang members?
比如神秘的帮派成员
Question away.
立刻展开审问
Look, I promised Damian
听我说 我向戴米安保证过
we would get the guy that did this.
我们会找出凶手
Let me help you. Please.
让我帮你 拜托了
Yo! Castle.
哎哟这不是卡塞尔么
Hey, you made it.
你赶上了
Yeah. So I talked with
我和戴米安·韦斯莱的朋友
Damian Westlake's friend, Charles Utley.
查尔斯·厄特利谈过了
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表