I never even smoked a joint.
我连大♥麻♥都没抽过
But all those other Nicks, the stuff they were doing,
但是那些尼克们 他们做的那些事
it was driving me crazy.
都快把我逼疯了
How did Burns' body get in the oven?
伯恩斯的尸体是怎么到烤箱里去的
Harley called me that night,
那天晚上赫利打电♥话♥给我
said he needed to throw something in my oven overnight.
说他要在我的烤箱里放点东西过夜
He didn't say what it was.
他没说是什么
Yeah, but you knew it wasn't a tray of lasagna.
但你知道那不会是一盘意式千层面
And I said no way.
我也说了不行
No way. I never signed up for cremation services.
不可能的 我从没答应过提供火葬服务
I never dreamed what I turned away
我完全没想到我拒绝的东西
would end up in Ralph Carbone's oven.
会出现在拉尔夫·卡波的烤箱里
You want our help, Sal?
想要我们帮你吗 萨尔
You want me to put in a good word with the D.A.?
想让我在检察官那儿替你求情吗
Yeah. Then help me find him.
想 那就帮我找他
Help me find Cavallo.
帮我找到卡瓦罗
You can't find him.
你没法找他
He finds you.
只能等他来找你
That's not helping me, Sal.
那可不是在帮我 萨尔
You don't get it.
你没明白
When I run out of product, I call him.
当我没货时就打电♥话♥给他
He delivers.
他会送来
Make the call.
那就打给他
Harley Romero, A.K.A, the legendary Cavallo.
赫利·罗梅罗 即传说中的卡瓦罗
He won't talk without a lawyer.
律师不来他不开口
With the evidence from the ATM video
有自动取款机的监控录像
and Sal's testimony, he's gonna need one.
和萨尔的证词 他是得要个律师
You know, it's brilliant when you think about it.
想一想 这真是太绝了
The innocent middleman does all the dirty work
在所有人都在忙着
while everyone stays busy
寻找传说中的邪恶领主时
looking for the menacing mythic overlord...
无辜的中间人已干完所有勾当
Who no one ever meets because he's not really real.
却从来没人见过他 因为他是虚构的
Well, real or not,
无论虚实
he's going away for a lot time. Good work.
他逍遥法外时间太久了 干得好
Narcotics is finished with Monica Wyatt.
缉毒组已经问完莫妮卡·怀特
She cooperated fully. Okay, process her out.
她很配合 好 办完手续让她走
And put a patrol car outside her building
这几个晚上在她家外面派辆巡逻车
for the next few nights, just in case Cavallo has friends.
以防卡瓦罗有同党
What's up?
怎么了
I was just thinking about Burns, how close he came to catching
我只是在想伯恩斯 想到他距离逮到杀害
the guy who killed his daughter only to come up short.
她女儿的凶手仅一步之遥 却没能成功
Well, if it's any consolation, there's justice now.
如果有什么慰藉的话 至少现在正义得以伸张
Yeah, you know what's still bug in me? Hmm?
知道我有什么地方想不通吗 什么
The guy is runnining for his life,
他在逃命
why does he ditch his s one?
为什么还要丢掉手♥机♥
Well he probably knew that he was gonna get killed,
他可能知道自己会被杀
and he wanted at least someone to know the truth.
所以希望至少有人能知道真♥相♥
What truth?
什么真♥相♥
It wasn't like there was a picture of Cavallo on it.
里面又没有卡瓦罗的照片
No, you're right.
你说的对
The only person he had a picture of was...
手♥机♥里唯一一张照片就是...
just a few more questions, Ms. Wyatt.
还有几个问题 怀特女士
I have been waiting over an hour.
我等一个多小时了
You know the funny thing about this case is that
这起案件最有趣的地方就是
nobody is who they claim to be, not even you.
每个人都名不副实 包括你
Monica Wyatt--it says here
莫妮卡·怀特 这里说
You moved to New York in 2002 from L.A.
2002年 你从洛杉矶搬到纽约
Yeah, so?
是啊 所以呢
So we did a little bit of digging,
所以我们查了一下
And the only Monica Wyatt that we found
找到的唯一一个莫妮卡·怀特
was a heroin addict who was shot point-blank
是一个被近距离枪杀后
and then dumped in the L.A. River.
扔到洛杉矶大河的瘾君子
Six months later,
六个月后
word of a new and brutal kingpin started sweeping the streets.
道上盛传一位新任的残暴的毒枭出现了
And you're saying that's me?
你是说那人是我吗
I'm a real estate agent. Have you seen my apartment?
我是个地♥产♥经纪人 你们不是见过我家吗
Oh, yeah, we saw that one.
是啊 见过你的
But all of the other ones can only be previewed online.
但其它的房♥子 只能在网上看♥房♥♥
What are you talking about?
你是在说什么
Your apartment sales to Walter Neff, Frank Chambers,
你的买♥♥家华特·尼夫 弗兰克·钱伯斯
Richard harland--they're all characters from noir films.
理查德·哈兰德全是黑色电影里的角色
They aren't real.
都是虚构的
You made millions in heroin holdings,
你把上千万毒资
which you turned into millions in real estate holdings,
都转化成了房♥地♥产♥投资
All clean.
洗得一干二净
All the while,
而且你还一直
perpetuating the myth of Cavallo.
延续着卡瓦罗的罪恶传说
Gordon didn't die chasing a myth.
格顿不是死于追查传说
Oh, yeah, Gordon.
对了 格顿
Well, there's something that you didn't completely lie about.
你倒是没全撒谎
You did meet him a couple of years ago,
你们确实是几年前认识的
but not as a boyfriend.
但他不是你的男友
He was a pain-in-the-ass reporter
而是个知道得太多
that just kept getting a little too close.
令人讨厌的记者
Until a car came out of nowhere and killed his daughter.
直到无端端冲出一辆车 撞死了他的女儿
That got him out of your hair for a couple of years,
这才使他好多年都没再纠缠你
but then he caught your scent again at Nick's Pizza.
但后来他在披萨店又察觉到了你的踪迹
And that forced you to get rid of him permanently.
这迫使你要斩草除根
And then you fed us Harley, the sacrificial lamb,
于是你就供出赫利 作为替罪羊
to throw us off your trail.
以转移我们的注意力
Harley attacked me.
赫利攻击了我
Oh, yeah, and then he managed to run down the fire escape
是啊 然后他从消防梯跑了
with such incredible speed
快的难以置信
that two of New York's finest detectives
两位全纽约最棒的警探
were incapable of seeing him, never mind catching him.
连他影都没见着 抓他就更别想了
Beating yourself up...
苦肉计
was a nice touch.
这招不错
You know what I just realized
我刚刚才意识到
all those noir films that Cavallo draws his names from,
所有卡瓦罗挑选名字的那些电影
they all have one thing in common--
皆有一个共同点
a femme fatale.
都有个蛇蝎美人
I'd like my lawyer now.
我现在要请律师
Ah, great.
啊 太好了
You're still up.
你还没睡
Couldn't sleep if I wanted to.
想睡也睡不着
That makes two of us.
我也是
Is that from Stefano's? Mmhmm.
是从斯特凡诺店买♥♥的吗 当然
You went all the way across the bridge for a pizza?
为了买♥♥个披萨你大老远跑到桥那边去吗
Not for just anyone.
这不是为了我乖女儿嘛
Fresh basil and sausage.
新鲜的罗勒和香肠
Any updates on, uh...
那事怎么样了
Uh, um... I called a mediation session
我今天请了
with our school counselor today.
学校辅♥导♥员来调解
And it turns out, Lauren was just jealous of
结果劳伦就是嫉妒
all the time I was spending with ashley.
我整天跟阿什利在一起
She thought I had ditched our friendship.
她觉得我重色轻友
So what'd you do?
那你怎么办
We hugged it out.
我们尽释前嫌
And now you're friends again?
那现在又是朋友了吗
It's too soon to tell.
言之尚早
Hurts like these...
这类伤痛
take time to heal.
需要时间来愈合
Time...
时间
and pizza.
和披萨
Ohh. Ooh, look at that.
噢 瞧呀
Cheers.
干披萨
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表