his fascination with life after death.
还有他对死后生活的着迷
You think a guy like that is gonna miss the opportunity
你觉得这样一个人会错过
to attend his own funeral?
参加自己葬礼的机会吗
Would you? Not a chance.
你会吗 绝不可能
Okay, so if he's here, how do we find him?
好吧 要是他在场的话 我们怎么找到他
Well, he'll be in disguise, of course.
他肯定会做些伪装
Look for an anomaly,
找一些举止异常的人
someone who's trying to fit in
某个想要融入这一切
yet sticking to the outskirts,
却始终还是格格不入的人
someone who isn't engaging in conversation
某个不跟任何人交流
but at the same time,
但与此同时
eavesdropping on other people's conversations.
却在一旁偷听别人讲话的人
Someone who's --
某个
Got long hair, a beard, and $1,000 shoes?
留着长头发 小胡子 还穿着一千美金一双的鞋吗
Yeah, that'll work, too.
这办法也行
Mr. Dahl.
达尔先生
You shoulda stayed dead, bro.
既然死了就一直装死嘛 兄弟
So I faked my own death.
我是假造了自己的死亡
So what? That's not a crime.
那又怎样 这又不是犯罪
What are you gonna charge me with,
你们要起诉我什么罪名
littering the Atlantic?
污染大西洋吗
I'll stand in line behind BP.
我哪及英国石油公♥司♥污染的厉害呀
The charge is premeditated murder.
罪名是故意谋杀罪
We figured out your little trick.
我们看透了你的小把戏
Zalman performed for your charity event.
扎尔曼在你的慈善晚会上演出
He made you disappear, giving you the inspiration
他让你在舞台上消失 于是你灵机一动
to pull the ultimate escape. You knew he needed money,
想要借此来永久消失 你知道他缺钱
so you made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
于是你就提出给他一大笔钱
But you never planned on paying him, did you, Mr. Dahl?
但是你根本没打算给他钱 对吧 达尔先生
No, you planned on using his desperation
实际上 你计划利用
over the loss of his family's legacy
他害怕丢掉家族遗产的绝望
to make people think that he committed suicide.
来使人以为他选择了自杀
Staging a shooting, it's too cumbersome.
假造枪击太复杂了
Too many questions. Where'd the gun come from?
会引发太多的问题 像是枪是哪来的
So you used what you had on hand to get rid of
所以你就用手头上的资源来除掉
the only person on earth who knew you were still alive.
世界上唯一一个知道你还活着的人
Once he was gone, you'd be free and clear.
一旦把他除掉 你就自♥由♥且永无后患了
Is...
你们
is that what you do when you can't solve a crime,
你们查案无门的时候就这样吗
concoct fantasies?
胡编乱造
The rabbit hair that lined your gloves
我们在死者身上找到了
was found on our victim.
你手套内侧的兔毛
You called Zalman, met him at his shop,
你打电♥话♥给扎尔曼 约他在他的店里见面
put your gloved hand over his mouth,
你戴着手套捂住他的嘴
and then you smothered him.
然后使他窒息而死
If you think I'm afraid of you or the SEC...
如果你以为我会怕你或是怕证券交易委员会的话
I will beat your pants off
我一定会打得你们哭爹喊娘
and enjoy every minute of it...
然后笑着看你们哭
Assuming you can find me once I'm out on bail.
当然了 前提是我保释出狱后你们还能找的到我
It's not me that you should be scared of, Mr. Dahl,
你该害怕的不是我 达尔先生
or the SEC.
也不是证券交易委员会
You should be afraid of what you've become.
你该怕的是你自己现在这个样子
Well, if you're done with your lecture
要是你说教完了
or your petty threats, I'd like to see my...
或是没东西好恐吓我了的话 我想见一下我的
my lawyer.
我的律师
Something wrong, Dahl?
有什么不妥吗 达尔
No.
没什么
Christian?
克里斯琴
H --
你
How are you doing that?
你是怎么做到的
Doing what?
做到什么
Is he having flashbacks? I don't know.
他见鬼了吗 我不知道
Do you see him?
你看到他了吗
Who?
谁
He was right here.
他刚才就在这
Oh, god.
天啊
You can't...you can't be here.
你不可能 你不可能在这的呀
You're dead!
你死了
You're dead. I...
你已经死了 我
I killed you.
我杀了你
Alakazam, jackass.
阿♥拉♥卡赞姆[咒语] 混♥蛋♥
How did you know that would work?
你怎么知道这招可行
I didn't. I just knew he'd lawyer up.
我不知道 我只知道他肯定会叫律师
So I figured, why not take a shot?
所以我想 何不试试呢
Your grandfather would be proud.
你祖父肯定会为你骄傲的
Thank you so much, gentlemen.
非常感谢 先生们
Always a pleasure to lend a hand to the NYPD.
能帮到纽约警局是我的荣幸
I might add this one to my repertoire
我也许可以把这个加到我的节目单里
in tribute to your brother.
来纪念你的哥哥
Thank you, detective, Mr. Castle.
谢谢你探长 还有卡塞尔先生
So what's gonna happen to Drake's magic shop?
那德雷克的魔术店怎么办
Hmm. Tobias and I were discussing that.
我跟图比斯刚刚正在讨论这个问题呢
Zalman put his life on the line for it,
扎尔曼拼了命地保护它
so we'd like to find a way to keep it alive.
所以我们希望想个办法保住它
Maybe we can pull a solution out of our collective hats.
也许我们集思广益 能找到解决办法呢
Good night.
晚安
Bye.
再见
Hey, could you, uh...
你能不能
Oh, yeah.
没问题
So...where's Esposito?
埃斯波西托去哪了
Huh. Take a wild guess. Lanie?
大胆猜吧 找蕾妮去了
Can you believe they still think that none of us know?
你能相信他俩居然还以为我们都不知道吗
Oh, let's let 'em keep thinking that a while longer.
让他们继续这样以为一段时间吧
The bubble bursts soon enough.
美好的事物转瞬即逝
Not if you're in it with the right person.
要是找对了人就不会
Thanks. Thank you. See you.
谢谢 谢谢 再见
Excuse me. I need to take this. Yeah.
失陪一下 我要接个电♥话♥ 接吧
No. No.
不 不
What I'm saying is...
我要说的是
It's over.
咱俩结束了
Heading out? Yeah. It's late.
要走了吗 是呀 挺晚的了
Motorcycle boy?
约了摩托仔吗
I really wish you would stop calling him that.
我希望你不要再这样叫他了
Dr. Motorcycle Boy. He's on shift tonight.
摩托仔医生 他今晚值班
I was gonna see if I could catch the comfort food truck.
我想看看我能不能来得及吃上一顿怀旧美食
You want to come?
你要一起去吗
Macaroni and cheese, warm biscuits, hot chocolate?
芝士通心粉 刚出炉的饼干加上热朱古力
How could I say no?
我怎么可能会拒绝
Hey, I wanted to say thanks for, um,
我想谢谢你
not mentioning that article or asking what was going on.
没有提过那篇报道 也没问过我到底发生了什么事
Not a problem.
小事一桩
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表