Joseph... this is the last time we can do this.
乔瑟夫 这是我们最后一次这样做了
What are you talking about? I'm going back to my husband.
你说什么呢 我要回到我丈夫身边
Alfonso? I'm sorry.
你是说阿方索 对不起
Angie, baby, what about us?
安琪亲爱的 那我们怎么办
Oh, my god. Oh, my god. That's him.
上帝啊 天啊 他回来了
He's home early. Angela, are you upstairs.
他提前回来了 安琪拉 你在楼上吗
The closet.
去衣橱
Mi bello!
我的甜心
All right, what's going on up there, fellas?
好吧 这是怎么个情况
The gag getting a little thin?
这个玩笑开得有点低劣了吧
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
It's Sarah.
是莎拉
They killed Sarah.
有人杀了莎拉
I know you aren't cooking breakfast, so...
我知道你不是在做早饭 那么
so what is all this?
那么你这是在做什么
Spring cleaning.
春季大扫除
Mother, I am, I am shocked
母亲大人 这让我很吃惊啊
that you even know how to operate a sponge.
你居然知道怎么用海绵块
Oh, I have cleaned before.
喂 我以前大扫除过
Well, I've supervised cleaning before.
好吧 我监督别人♥大♥扫除过
And what has prompted, this sudden burst of domestic devotion?
是什么导致你兴致大发做家务啊
The space for my acting school
我表演学校上课那个地儿
won't be ready for another month,
到下个月也准备不好
Alexis is all busy with her A.P.tests,
阿丽克西斯忙着准备她的进阶考试
my lunch date canceled...
我的午餐约会也取消了
And if I don't do something productive,
如果我不让自己忙起来 我的头发
I'm gonna tear my hair out, so out my way. Pardon.
都会被我揪光 所以你给我边去 抱歉
Speaking of hair.
说到头发
Hello, Beckett.
你好啊 贝克特
Yes. 1777 21st Street.
是的 第21街1777号♥
All right. I'll meet you there.
好 到那见
Did you say 1777 21st Street?
你刚才是说第21街1777号♥吗
Yeah. There was a murder there. Why?
对啊 那发生了一起谋杀案 怎么了
Oh, I know that address. That's Gemstar studios.
我知道那个地址 那里是吉星摄影棚
That's where they film "Temptation Lane."
那是拍摄《诱惑巷》的地方
The soap opera you used to be on?
是那部你曾经演过的肥皂剧吧
Oh, I-I hope it's nobody that I know.
真希望遇害的不是我认识的人
Maybe I should go with you.
也许我该和你一起去
It's a crime scene, mother.
那可是犯罪现场 老妈
We're trained professionals.
我们是受过训练的专业人士
Richard Castle, you are neither trained
理查德·卡塞尔 你既没接受过训练
nor a professional.
也不是专业人士
I'll text you with updates.
我发短♥信♥跟你汇报进展
Victim's name is Sarah Cutler.
被害人叫做莎拉·卡特勒
Looks like she was killed last night
看上去她应该是昨晚遇害
and stuffed into a closet on set.
并被塞进了柜子里
Was she a part of the production? Yeah.
她参与剧集制♥作♥吗 是的
Let me guess. The diva actress that everyone hated.
我来猜猜 是大家都很讨厌的跋扈女主角
Actually, Castle, she was a writer.
卡塞尔 实际上她是个编剧
A writer? Mmhmm.
编剧 对
Why would anyone want to kill a writer? Oh, so many reasons.
为什么会有人想要谋杀编剧 原因多了去了
Or maybe Sarah discovered
也许是莎拉发现
that Greek billionaire Mikkos had invented a machine
希腊亿万富翁米克斯发明了
that could cause blizzards,
可以制♥造♥暴风雪的机器
that would plunge the entire world into an ice age.
而这机器会将整个世界带入冰河世纪
Really? You're gonna go with an evil weather machine?
不是吧 你的推断是邪恶的造雪机器
It already happened.
发生过啊
On "General Hospital." Look, bear in mind,
在《综合医院》里就有过 你们记住
we're entering into a world of epic drama
我们要进入一个充满戏剧冲突的世界
with larger-than-life characters,
里面的角色个个都是生动而夸张
each one teeming with twisted secrets
他们每个人都有着扭曲的秘密
and personal intrigue.
和个人阴谋
It stands to reason that the motive for this murder
也就是说这起谋杀案的动机
will be worthy of a soap opera.
能写部肥皂剧也是合乎情理的
Castle, even in a world of epic drama,
卡塞尔 就算是在充满戏剧冲突的世界
the motives are usually quite ordinary.
杀人动机也都很平常的
Now does that look ordinary to you?
那对你来说很平常吗
The victim with an ax in her back
被害人背后插着一把斧子
on the set of her own show...
死在了她自己剧集的拍摄现场
Odds are, the killer walks amongst us
很有可能 凶手就在摄影棚内
on this very soundstage.
混迹于人群之中
So what have we got?
有什么发现吗
Her spinal cord was severed with the ax.
她的脊柱被斧头严重砍伤
Upon contact, her lungs filled with blood,
而她的肺部也因此充满了血液
'causing her to drown.
导致她溺水身亡
I can put the time of death in a 4-hour window,
我能把死亡时间推算在4小时区间内
somewhere between 7:00 and 11:00 p.m. last night.
大概在昨晚7点到11点之间
And where did this ax come from?
那斧子又是哪里来的
It's the fire ax from the stage.
是舞台上的消防斧
Crew members think it might be symbolic.
剧组的人认为那斧头也许有象征意义
Symbolic?
象征意义
Well, when Ms. Cutler took over writing the show,
当卡特勒小姐接任该剧编剧之后
first thing she did was kill off
她做的第一件事就是大刀阔斧地
one of the main characters with an ax.
砍去了该剧的一个主要角色
Now it saved the show, but some of the fans were unhappy.
虽然此举拯救了剧集 但有些粉丝不太开心
You damn right we were unhappy.
你说得太对了 我是大大的不开心
Ashley Conrad was the matriarch of "Temptation Lane"
阿什莉·康拉德作为《诱惑巷》的女族长
for 30 years, and then all of a sudden--whap!
整整三十年 结果突然就被砍掉了
Lanie.
蕾妮
Right.
好吧
Based on the C.S.U. sweep, she was killed right here.
根据鉴证组的取证结果 她就是在这里被杀的
The killer wiped up the blood spatter
凶手把血迹擦掉
and shoved her in the closet.
然后把她塞进了柜子里
Which means they knew there was a closet
也就是说凶手知道这里有一个
to shove her into,
可以藏尸的柜子
suggesting someone familiar with the layout.
表明凶手对这里的布局很熟悉
An insider, perhaps? Well, I just checked with security.
也许是内部人作案 我刚跟保安核实过
They're on high alert now, but as you can tell,
他们现在处于高度警戒状态 但你也能看出来
things aren't exactly buttoned up around here.
警不警戒都差不多
And what about the cameras?
那监视录像呢
Only one at the main entrance,
只在正门处有一个摄像头
but no one was manning the entrance to this soundstage.
但是这个摄影棚的入口没有门卫
Oh, so it is possible that someone from the outside got in?
所以说有可能是外人混了进来
Have you talked to next of kin?
和死者亲属联♥系♥上了吗
Husband was on set when the body was discovered.
尸体被发现的时候 她丈夫就在现场
Turns out, he's one of the directors.
他是导演之一
Okay, so why don't you guys get statements
那你们去给
from the actors that found her?
发现她尸体的演员录口供
Castle and I will talk to the husband. Right.
卡塞尔和我去跟死者丈夫谈谈 好
It's tragic, really. I mean, Sarah was a gem.
这真是悲惨啊 莎拉是个好人
Supremely talented too.
也非常有天赋
It all begins with the words.
一切都从台词开始
But it's also how you say them. So true.
但也需要演员赋予台词以生命 说得太对了
My performance brings Angela Cannon to life.
我把安琪拉·坎农演活了
Without Sarah's words, I'd just be
但没有莎拉的台词 我也就是一个
an incredibly gorgeous woman named Mandy Bronson.
叫做曼迪·布朗森的绝色美女
She really understood Joseph Fox.
她真的很了解乔瑟夫·福克斯
My character.
也就是我的角色
He's very complicated.
他非常复杂深刻
Complicated? A 5 year old could write him.
复杂深刻 5岁的孩子都能把这个角色写好
You know, I'd be insulted
自己明明是个花瓶
if you actually knew anything about acting. Ms. Bronson,
就别在那说风凉话了 布朗森小姐
what time did you leave the studio last night?
昨晚你是什么时候离开摄影棚的
We wrapped at 6:00, and I went straight home.
我们6点就收工了 之后我直接回家了
I, um... I drew a bath, poured a glass of wine,
我 我把浴缸接满水 倒了杯红酒
put on a little John Legend,
放上约翰·传奇的歌♥
then I slipped out of my silk robe
之后我脱下我的丝绸睡袍
and let the bubbles soak every inch of my body.
让泡泡浸泡着我的每一寸肌肤
Dude.
伙计
Dude. Dude.
伙计 伙计
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表