So I guess our deadly love triangle
那么看来致命的三角关系
wasn't so deadly after all. Not on his side anyway.
没那么致命 至少他的嫌疑排除了
But the hot news is, Ryan got a hit
但是重要新闻是 莱恩查到了
on those mystery appointments that Sarah was going to.
莎拉那些神秘约会的线索
He found credit card charges that matched up time and date
他找到了跟约会日期时间相匹配的
to the meetings. And where was she going?
消费记录 她去哪了
To a coffee shop on 7th and according to her calendar,
去了第7街的咖啡馆 根据她的日程表
her next meeting is in about an hour.
还有大约一个小时 就是她下次的赴约时间
Castle, you up for a coffee break?
卡塞尔 喝咖啡休息下怎么样
There you go. Thanks.
您的咖啡 谢谢
Can I help you?
我能帮什么忙啊
Yes. I hope so.
是的 希望你帮得上
Do you recognize this woman?
你认识这个女人吗
Yeah.
是的
Why?
怎么了
She can't be dead. She can't be dead. She can't.
她不能死 她不能死 不能啊
I'm so sorry, Ms. Goldberg.
很抱歉 戈德伯格女士
It's not fair. It is so not fair.
这不公平 太不公平了
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办
Did the two of you know each other very well?
你们两个关系很要好吗
Actually, I didn't know her at all.
事实上 我跟她一点都不熟
Then why would you be so upset?
那你为什么这么沮丧
Well, because...
因为
she promised she would read my screenplay,
她答应过看看我写的剧本
And if she liked it...
如果她喜欢的话
she would help me find an agent.
她会帮我联♥系♥一名经纪人
Who would she meet when she came here?
她来这儿是跟谁见面
What's it matter? She's dead.
那还重要吗 她都死了
I lost my chance.
我的机会没了
I'll tell you what--
我告诉你
I'll make you a deal.
我跟你做个交易
If you tell us what happened after that,
如果你告诉我们发生了什么
I'll read your script,
我会读读你的剧本
and if I like it, I'll give it to my agent.
如果我喜欢的话 我就把它交给我的经纪人
Really?
真的吗
Really.
真的
She met with a guy, and they sat at a table in a corner.
她和一个男人见了面 他们坐在角落的那张桌
Do you remember what he looked like?
你还记得他长得什么样子吗
Um... like him. Exactly like him.
像他 一模一样
Uh, give me a double espresso, will ya?
一杯双份的浓缩咖啡 好吗
What about my script?
我的剧本怎么办
I'll come back and get it when we're done.
办完事我会回来拿的
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
I'm a friend of Sarah Cutler.
我是莎拉·卡特勒的朋友
Yeah? You bring my money?
是吗 钱带来了吗
What money?
什么钱
Look, I did what she asked,
听着 我做了她让我做的事
and now I want what I'm owed.
现在我要拿报酬
And, um, what is it that she asked you to do?
她让你干什么了
None of your damn business. Who the hell are you?
关你屁事 你到底是谁
NYPD.
纽约警局的
Sarah's dead, so it is my business.
莎拉死了 这就是我的事
Now... who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
Johnny Dimes. I'm a PI.
强尼·戴姆斯 我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Sarah Cutler was a client. What do you mean, she's dead?
莎拉·卡特勒是个客户 她死了是什么意思
"She's dead" only really has the one meaning.
"她死了"只有一个意思
Did she hire you to follow her husband?
她雇你调查她的丈夫吗
Husband? No.
丈夫 不
She hired me to investigate Gloria Chambers.
她雇我调查歌♥莉娅·钱伯斯
The mom.
她妈妈
I knew it. Was she involved in organ harvesting?
我就知道 她是不是要器♥官♥移♥植♥
That really didn't come up, but I can tell you this--
那倒没有 但是我可以告诉你
Gloria Chambers isn't her real birth mom.
歌♥莉娅·钱伯斯不是她生母
She's a fake.
她是个冒牌货
Ohh. The mom isn't really the mom?
妈妈不是真正的妈妈
Does it get any soapier tn that?
案情不会比这更肥皂了
Oh, Is that the P.I's file on Sarah's faux mother?
那是私♥家♥侦♥探♥关于莎拉假妈妈的档案吗
Yeah, apparently Gloria showed up three years ago
是啊 很显然歌♥莉娅三年前突然出现
claiming to be Sarah's birth mom, and Sarah got suspicious.
声称她是莎拉的妈妈 莎拉起了怀疑
So she hired a p.I. in order to look into Gloria's history.
于是她雇了私♥家♥侦♥探♥调查歌♥莉娅的底细
What nefarious scheme has Gloria set into motion?
歌♥莉娅到底有什么阴谋诡计呢
Perhaps she planned...
也许她打算
on replacing Sarah with a clone.
用一个克隆人替换莎拉
She wanted Sarah's money.
她想要莎拉的钱财
Money?
钱财
Yeah. Sorry to burst your bubble, Castle,
是啊 抱歉捅破了你的泡泡 卡塞尔
But Gloria's got a history of insurance scams
但是歌♥莉娅有过保险诈骗的案底
and husbands with empty bank accounts.
还有多个被骗光钱财的丈夫
We bringing her in? Yeah, we're trying. We put out an APB.
把她带过来了吗 还在找她 发了全境通告
Her apartment's empty,
公♥寓♥没有人
and the doorman saw her leave with a suitcase this morning.
门卫说早上看到她提着箱子离开了公♥寓♥
So maybe Dimes tells Sarah about Gloria,
也许是戴姆斯告诉了莎拉关于歌♥莉娅的事
Sarah confronts her,
莎拉跟她对质
and then Gloria kills sarah in order to avoid exposure.
之后歌♥莉娅为了防止暴露杀死了莎拉
And after playing the role of grieving mother on set,
然后在片场假扮伤心的母亲之后
Gloria knew enough to get the hell out of dodge.
歌♥莉娅知道情况不妙 就逃之夭夭了
Yo. Look who got caught
看看是谁在肯尼迪机场
trying to buy a ticket to the Bahamas at J.F.K.
想买♥♥飞往巴哈马的机票 被逮了正着
Gloria. Everything in New York reminded me of Sarah.
歌♥莉娅 纽约的一切都让我想起莎拉
I needed to distance myself
我想让自己
from the agonizing truth that she's dead.
忘却她已离我而去的苦痛现实
Now if denial is a crime...
如果逃避是罪过的话
I plead guilty.
我认罪
Good to know.
不错啊
Now how do you plead on murder?
谋杀的指控 你打算怎么办
Gloria Chambers, also known as Charlene Sellars.
歌♥莉娅·钱伯斯 也就是莎琳·塞勒斯
You have been a very busy woman.
你真是个大忙人啊
Yours is a real rags-to-riches story.
你还真是贫穷到富裕的典范啊
Only trouble is, the riches never seem to be yours.
唯一的问题是 那些钱都不是你
Fraud in Florida,
在福罗里达州诈骗
Embezzlement in North Carolina--
在北卡罗来纳州盗用公♥款♥
I served my time for those prior misunderstandings.
我为之前的那些误会都服过刑了
And then you latched on to your next meal ticket--
然后你找到了你的下一任"饭票"
Constantine Pirelli.
康斯坦丁·皮瑞利
After him, it was Ernesto Cruz.
在他之后是埃内斯托·克鲁兹
I hear they're very anxious for you to come back...
我听说他们很希望你能赶紧回去
with their money.
把钱还给他们
I was married to those men. It was our money.
我跟他们结过婚 钱是我们的
I can tell you,
我可以告诉你
I earned every penny.
每一分都是我辛苦赚来的
But as usual, you blew it all, and so you looked for
但是你每次都会把钱挥霍光 再寻觅
your next ticket, which you found in Sarah Cutler.
下一任"饭票" 于是你找上了莎拉·卡特勒
You heard an interview where she mentioned
你在采访中听她提起
being adopted, did a little research,
她是被领养的 你做了点研究
and then showed up as the long-lost mother.
然后装成是她那失散多年的母亲
Sarah might have been under the impression
莎拉的确有可能误以为
that she was my daughter, but I didn't kill her.
她是我女儿 但是我没有杀她
I mean, in my own way, I was--
我是说 我以我自己的方式
I was fond of Sarah.
我其实挺喜欢莎拉的
Fond enough that you were able to masquerade as her mother.
喜欢到假扮成她的妈妈
You had motive to kill her.
你有杀害她的动机
That's why you tried to flee the country. What motive?
所以你才会想逃出本土 什么动机
Her will shows she plan to leave you $300,000.
她的遗嘱显示她打算留给你30万美元
Mm. She's a generous girl, my Sarah.
我的莎拉是个慷慨的孩子
She's not your sarah. And that's not your money.
她不是你的莎拉 那也不是你的钱
You knew she wrote you into her will.
你知道她把你写进了遗嘱
In fact, you probably planned it all along.
事实上 这一切备不住都是你一手操控的
When she confronted you,
当她质问你的时候
you knew that you had a narrow window
你知道自己别无他法
within which to kill her before she wrote you out.
只能在她揭穿你之前杀了她
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表