So if the two of them were friends,
如果他们两个是朋友
Jerry might be able to tell us where we can find Gates.
杰瑞有可能知道在哪里能找到盖茨
Now it's "Jerry."
现在才是"杰瑞"
I got three months left in this hellhole.
我还有三个月就能离开这鬼地方
All I want to do is do my time,
我要做的就是好好表现
get out, and go see my girl,
出狱 去看我的女友
and it's never gonna happen if Gates gets wind
但是如果盖茨知道我跟警♥察♥谈了话
that I talked to cops.
以上的那些都会变成一场空
He won't.
他不会知道
You don't know that.
你怎么保证
He's got reach in here.
他在这里有耳目
He'll have me taken out.
他会弄死我的
Here's the deal, Jerry-- whether you talk to us or not,
情况是这样 杰瑞 不管你说不说
I am willing to sit here all day.
我都会在这陪你等上一天
So it's gonna look like...
这样的话
you were spilling your guts to us.
别人还是会以为你给我们透露了消息
All right. But I want to be back in my cell in two minutes.
好吧 但是你们要保证两分钟后让我回牢房♥
Fair enough. Were the two of you friends?
可以 你们是朋友吗
I guess. Whatever that means in here.
也许吧 如果狱友算是朋友的话
I work in the kitchen.
我在厨房♥干活
I snuck him fruit so he could make pruno.
我帮他偷水果 他用来酿酒
And in return, he agreed to protect you?
作为回报 他同意保护你是吧
Yeah. Now he's gone, and I'm in here, going it alone.
是 现在他出狱了 我一个人在这耗着
Every con I've ever known dreams of what he'll do
每个骗子都憧憬着当他出狱后
and where he'll go once he gets out.
会干些什么 去什么地方
Gates ever talk to you about that?
盖茨和你提起过吗
I remember him talking about some strip clubs, and, um,
我记得他提起过一些脱衣舞俱乐部
there's a place he liked to go drinking. Um...
还提过一个他经常去喝酒的地方
in the meatpacking district.
在肉类加工区附近
What was it called?
酒吧叫什么名字
H-hog something.
野猪之类的
Something about hogs.
名字跟野猪有关
I just did some recon. He's at the bar nursing a beer.
我刚刚侦查过了 他在酒吧喝啤酒
How many in there? Five total
里面有几个人 总共有5个
Gates, the bartender, a waitress, and two drunks.
盖茨 酒保 女服务员和两名顾客
He may be armed. We take him quick.
他也许携带了武器 我们行动要迅速
Don't give him a chance to take any hostages.
不要给他劫持人♥质♥的机会
It's him!
是他
Let me see your hands!
把手举起来
Let's see your hands right now!
把手举起来
Right now, let's see your hands! NYPD!
快点把手举起来 纽约警局
Hands up! Nypd! Hands in the air right now!
手举起来 纽约警局 手举起来
You heard the man! Put your hands in the air
你听到他说的了 把手举起来
and get on your knees while you're at it!
最好给我跪在地上
Wow. You brought out the old guy, huh?
哇 老头子都上阵了
That can only mean one thing.
这说明一件事
You want me in a bad way, right?
你们很想抓到我
Shut up. Hey, don't forget to read me my rights.
闭嘴 别忘了宣布我的权利
Be a shame to get turned loose on a technicality.
因为少了必要程序让我跑掉你们就亏大了
Let's go.
跟我们走
Cold, implacable...
冷酷 捉摸不透
The triple killer remains at ease,
"三重杀手"异常的平静
calm in the lair of his enemy,
身陷敌营却面无惧色
with a resting heart rate of 50,
心率每分钟只有50次
set to match wits with his interrogators.
做好了和审讯者鏖战的准备
I... just wanted to bring
我只是想...
a literary flair to the moment, you know.
给这样的一个时刻增添一点文采
The bartender told us where Gates lives.
酒保说出了盖茨的住处
He's had to put him in a cab
他好几次烂醉如泥
on more than one occasion.
都是酒保给他叫的出租车
Ryan's got a warrant,
莱恩拿到了搜查令
and he's searching his place right now.
他去搜查他的住处了
We can't count on circumstantial
这个案子咱们不能指望
evidence to carry this case.
证据送上门来
We need to get this guy to run his mouth.
我们得让他招供
The only hard evidence we have
唯一能指向他的确凿证据
on him is Kim Foster's murder.
就是金·福斯特这起谋杀
Pin him down on where he was when she died.
问出她被害时 他在哪
Castle...
卡塞尔
Not this time.
这次旁观
Mr. Gates, I'm Detective Beckett.
盖茨先生 我是贝克特探长
Not my type.
不是我喜欢的类型
But...
但是呢
I would make an exception.
我可以为你破一次例
Do you know Kim Foster?
你认识金·福斯特吗
Doesn't ring a bell.
应该不认识
Have you ever seen this woman before?
你见过这个女人吗
She has nice hair.
头发挺漂亮
Have you or haven't you seen her?
你到底见没见过她
Uh, New York city
纽约市啊
is a big place.
这么大个地方
I mean, I could've passed her on the street, I guess.
我是说 我们可能在街上擦肩而过吧
I'm actually talking about a more intimate interaction.
我说的是更为亲密的接触
Have you ever been in her apartment?
你去过她的公♥寓♥吗
I've been to a lot of apartments.
我去过很过公♥寓♥
This building is at 35th and 8th.
这栋楼在35街和8街交口
She lived in 301.
她住在301室
Were you ever in that particular unit?
你去过这个公♥寓♥吗
No. Well, then perhaps you can explain to me
没有 那你能解释一下
how we found this nametag
为什么我们在她尸体附近的
with your fingerprint on it lying next to her body.
这个名牌上 找到了你的指纹
As a matter of fact, I can.
我还真能解释这个疑问
Can't wait to hear this.
我还真想听听他怎么解释
I work at the Empire Prop House. And?
我在帝国道具行工作 那又怎样
And they rent props for movies and tv shows.
那里出租拍电影电视用的道具
I know what a prop house is.
我知道道具行什么意思
So that's my job. I stock props.
我的工作就是归整道具
There's tons of nametags just like this one,
有无数这样的名牌
and I bet I've touched a hundred of 'em.
我至少碰过其中的一大部分
Run that down. See if he's for real. On it.
去查查 看看他说的是否属实 这就去
There's no record of you having this job.
我们没有你的工作记录
They pay me under the table.
他们都是私下发工资
Oh. Maybe you can get me for tax evasion.
对了 你可以告我逃税
This prop house where you say you work,
你所在的这个道具行
do they have uniforms there?
那里有制♥服♥吗
Sure. Like gas company uniforms?
有啊 煤气公♥司♥的制♥服♥也有吗
Any kind of uniform you can think of, they got it.
你能想到的制♥服♥ 他们都有
And have you ever taken any of these uniforms home?
你有把制♥服♥带回家吗
Do you have any in your possession?
在你住所里有制♥服♥吗
Are you guys searching my place?
你们在搜查我的住处吗
Yes, so if there are any uniforms there,
是的 那里有没有制♥服♥
you may as well tell me.
你也许可以告诉我
Wow. I'm gonna want to see the search warrant.
我想看看搜查令
What for?
为什么
It's my legal right.
这是我的合法权利
And I'm done talking till you show it to me.
在你出示搜查令之前 我无可奉告
So you better get with affirmative action back there
所以你们最好采取积极措施
and come up with a new game plan.
拿出新的游戏计划
He wants the search warrant to get a peek at our cards.
他想看搜查令 借此窥探我们的战术
How is that giving him a peek?
这怎么就能让他窥探到呢
The warrant lists ropes, uniforms,
搜查令列明凶手使用的绳索 制♥服♥
and other personal effects belonging to Kim Foster,
还有金·福斯特 琳达·罗素
Linda Russo, and the other six triple killer victims.
和其他6名受害人的私人物品
By looking at the warrant,
查看搜查令
he can gauge where we are in our investigation.
他可以估计我们的调查进展
That's not giving him a peek.
这可不是给他一小瞥
That's showing him our whole hand.
而是亮出我们的全部底牌
He'll know we think he's the triple killer.
他会得知我们怀疑他就是连环凶手
He already knows.
他已经知道了
Empire Prop confirmed that Gates works in their warehouse
帝国道具行证实盖茨在他们仓库工作
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表