think about getting engaged,
你想和他订婚
You gave him one more day of hope.
你给了他多一天的希望
But now he knows.
但现在他知道了
He's up there, I assume,
他就在上面 我觉得
And he knows everything.
他什么都知道了
He knows he gave his heart to a woman who is shallow
他知道把他的真心给了一个肤浅
And a little cowardly and...
有点懦弱 而且
Didn't really deserve him.
配不上他的女人
What? Come here.
干嘛 过来这里
Oh, honey. II don't have no, go.
噢 亲爱的 我没有心情 不不
Now you can ask Chet anything you want to know.
现在你可以问切特任何事
Darling, do you forgive me?
亲爱的 你会原谅我吗
There. "Yes."
快看 会
Now you know. Oh!
现在你知道了吧
You moved it. Yes, I did.
你动的 是 没错
And let me tell you something else.
再让我告诉你些事
Chet was nobody's fool.
切特又不是傻瓜
He knew you, all of you.
他了解你的一切
And he loved you.
而且他爱你
I am sure wherever he is now, he still does.
我相信不管他现在在那里 他仍爱着你
Come on.
过来
Get some sleep.
去睡吧
Okay.
好
Richard.
理查德
Whatever mistakes I've made in my life,
不管我这辈子犯过多少错误
I raised a good man.
我养了一个好儿子
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表