and didn't come out.
不肯走出来
I know you hide there
我了解你躲在那里
the same way you hide in these nowhere relationships
就像你躲在没前途的恋情里
with men you don't love.
和自己不爱的男人在一起
You could be happy, Kate.
你可以快乐的生活 凯特
You deserve to be happy.
你值得拥有所有的快乐
But you're afraid.
但是你害怕
You know what we are, Castle?
你知道我们之间怎样了吗 卡塞尔
We are over.
我们结束了
Now get out.
给我出去
Oh, my God! What the hell's going on here?
我的天啊 究竟是怎么了
Nothing. I'm sorry. Go back to bed.
没事 对不起 回去睡觉吧
There's only one person on the planet
这世界上能把你气成这样的
that can get you this pissed off.
只有一个人
She's going to get herself killed.
她会把自己害死的
She's a grown woman.
她是个成熟的女人
She's a homicide detective, for god sakes.
是个凶案科侦探 看在上帝的份上
It's her job. It's her life.
这是她的工作 她的人生
If anything happens to her...
如果她出了什么事
Go on.
说下去
Oh, Richard, Richard.
理查德 理查德
For a man who makes his living with words,
对于一个靠文字谋生的人来说
you sure have a hell of a time finding them when it counts.
在关键时刻你怎么总是找不到合适的词句
Darling...
亲爱的
Let me give you a word of advice, all right,
作为一个总是演配角的人
from someone who's better than halfway through the movie.
让我给你点建议吧 好吗
Don't waste another minute of it.
不要再浪费一分一秒了
Roy, I am over it. I mean it. I want him gone.
罗伊 我受够了 我是认真的 我想让他走
Okay. He's gone.
好的 他走
What?
什么
You want Castle gone? He's gone.
你想让卡塞尔走 他就走
W--I--what-- what about the mayor?
那市长那里怎么办
This is my house, Kate.
这是我的地盘 凯特
The Mayor doesn't call the shots here. I do.
市长在这里说话不算话 这里我做主
You ought to know that by now.
你应该知道的
But I-I th--
但我...
I could've kicked Castle to the curb years ago--anytime I wanted to.
我早就能把他赶走 随时都可以
Only reason I kept him around this long
我让他留下来这么久的唯一原因
was because I saw how good he was for you.
是因为我看到他的存在对你有多大的益处
Kate...
凯特
You're the best that I've ever trained,
你是我训练过的最好的警探
maybe the best I've ever seen.
也许是我见过最好的
But you weren't having any fun before he came along.
但是在他来之前你过得一点儿也不开心
We speak for the dead.
我们为死者伸冤
That's the job.
这是工作
We are all they've got
一旦坏人夺去了他们的声音
once the wicked rob them of their voices.
我们就是他们的全部
We owe them that.
这是我们欠他们的
But we don't owe them our lives.
但我们不欠他们我们自己的生活
He said that we can't win this.
他说我们这次赢不了
He's right.
他是对的
I've spent most of my life walking behind this badge,
我做这份工作大半辈子了
and I can tell you this for a fact--
我可以肯定的告诉你
There are no victories.
没有胜利
There's only the battle.
只有战斗
And the best that you could hope for
你所能期望的最好的事情
is that you find someplace where you can make your stand.
就是你能够找到自己的立场
If this is your spot...
如果这是你的选择
I will stand with you.
我会和你并肩作战
I really don't think a badge is behind all this.
我真的不觉得幕后黑手是个警♥察♥
No one on the job has this kind of juice.
当职的没有一个有这个本事
If he worked with McCallister and Raglan,
如果他和麦卡利斯特还有拉格兰一起工作
he's probably long retired by now.
他可能现在早就退休了
I mean, he could be in private security, politics, business.
他现在可能在私人安保公♥司♥ 政界 商界任职
Man, I can't believe I gotta call these guys.
天啊 我真不敢相信我要给这些家伙打电♥话♥
You know how pension guys love to talk.
退休了的那些人超爱闲聊
I bet I'm gonna be on the phone for hours
我打赌我一定会打几个小时的电♥话♥
listening to stories about the glory days.
听他们讲述过去的光辉岁月
Hey, listen to this--
听听这个
Mike Yanavich, Sergeant,
麦克·伊万科维奇 警官
assigned to the records room from '02 to '05.
02年至05年被分配到了档案室
It says he ran it right up until he retired,
上面说他一直干到了退休
and Yanavich graduated from the academy
伊万科维奇从警♥察♥学院毕业
in the same class as Gary McCallister and John Raglan.
跟盖瑞·麦卡利斯特和约翰·拉格兰同班
Well, maybe he's our third cop. Where is he?
说不定他是那第三个警♥察♥ 他在哪
Looks like Yanavich relocated to Miami beach after he retired.
看来伊万科维奇退休后搬到迈阿密海滩去了
Contact Miami-dade P.D. in the morning.
明天早上和迈阿密郡警局联♥系♥一下
See if they can verify his address.
看看他们能不能找到他的地址
We'll fly down to Miami to get him if we have to.
如果有必要的话我们飞过去抓他
Hello, Roy.
你好 罗伊
You're not that fast.
你动作没那么快
Besides, they're all upstairs asleep, safe and sound.
再说了 她们正在楼上熟睡
And they're not on tonight's menu.
而且 她们不在今晚的"菜单"上
But if you wake 'em up,
但是如果你把她们吵醒了
well, then I gotta order off the menu.
我可就要点"菜单"外的东西了
What do you want?
你想要什么
He's very disappointed, Roy.
他对你很失望 罗伊
We all are.
我们都很失望
I mean, did you not understand
我是说 难道你不明白
the conditions of the agreement?
协议的要求吗
Beckett stays alive as long as you keep her on a leash.
你让贝克特老实点 她才能活命
That's the deal that you made with him.
这是你和他说好的
But you're not holding up your end.
但是你没有履行你的义务
And that's unfortunate,
真不幸啊
because she really is a lovely girl.
因为她确实是个可爱的女孩儿
But now we've reached a... critical stage,
但现在我们到了关键时刻
and I have to cap the well.
而我不得不来插手
So here's the news...
听好了
Tomorrow night, you're gonna call off that protective detail
明天晚上 你要撤掉你在她身边安排的
that you have on her,
安保人员
and then you're gonna get her
然后你让她到
to meet you at the hangar where we stashed the bird.
我们藏直升机的飞机库见你
I don't care how you do it, just get her there,
我不在乎你怎么做 总之把她带到那儿
and we'll handle the rest.
我们接手后面的工作
Go to hell.
去死吧
Well, then you have a decision to make.
那你就要做个抉择了
You can have Beckett...
你要么选贝克特
or you can have your family.
要么选你的家人
But you can't have both.
但只能二者选其一
Look at it this way...
你可以这么看
If you and Raglan and McCallister
如果你跟麦卡利斯特和拉格兰
hadn't sinned so spectacularly,
没有深陷泥潭 罪孽深重
then god wouldn't have sent a punishment like me.
上帝也就不会给予你我这般恶毒的惩罚了
We're gonna be late. Come on.
我们要迟到了 快点
Where are my girls?
我的宝贝女儿在哪
Come and give your old man a kiss.
过来亲亲老爸
Look at you.
看看你
Hey, get off that phone and give me a kiss.
放下手♥机♥过来亲亲我
You know, I'm so proud of both of you.
我为你们两个而感到骄傲
Dad.
爸
Come on. In the car, you two.
快点 你们两个上车去
Come on. Let's go. Bye, dad.
快点 走吧 再见 老爸
Byebye. Bye.
拜拜 拜
What's that for?
这是干嘛
I love you.
我爱你
I know.
我知道
That was Miami-dade.
是迈阿密郡
Apparently Yanavich didn't care too much for the sun and sand.
显然伊万科维奇不怎么喜欢阳光沙滩
He was only there for a year,
他在那只待了一年
and then he moved back to Brooklyn,
然后他又搬回了布鲁克林
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表