Unless they're hidden in the trunk of their buddy's car.
万一他们躲在朋友的后备箱里呢
Lab I.D.'ed those carpet fibers from Dr. Monroe's body.
对曼洛医生身上的地毯纤维的检测结果出来了
They're from the lining of a car trunk,
那是车辆后备箱的内衬
A Deville, manufactured within the last five years.
是辆帝威 出厂不到五年
Well, that's probably how the accomplice
也许同谋就是这样
got the body to the funeral home.
将尸体运到殡仪馆的
All right. Check into surveillance cameras
好的 查一下殡仪馆附近的
within the vicinity of the funeral home.
监视录像
Maybe we'll get lucky, get a license plate,
没准我们走运 能找到车牌号♥
and track down that accomplice.
追踪到那个共犯
Or you could just ask Greg
直接问格雷格共犯是谁
who his accomplice is. Sir?
就可以 什么
Those Jersey state troopers
你派去监视汉堡波利斯的
you had staking out the Burgeropolis
新泽西巡警 刚在车行外卖♥♥店
just pulled your fugitive love birds from the drive-thru,
拦下了那对在逃情侣
and they're bringing 'em in now.
他们在来的路上
You had Jersey troopers stake out the Burgeropolis?
你让新泽西警♥察♥监视汉堡波利斯
Yeah. But you said that was stupid.
是啊 但是你说这个地方很蠢的
No, you said it was stupid,
不对 是你说很蠢的
and it looks like you were wrong.
看来你错了
No. No, no, I was right.
不 不 不 我是对的
I love her.
我爱她
What was I supposed to do, leave her in that prison to rot?
我该怎么做 让她在监狱里终老一生吗
What would you have done?
是你的话你会怎么做
The love of your life stuck behind bars
你的真爱为了一个莫须有的罪名
for a crime she didn't commit --
饱受牢狱之苦
That's not what this is about, Mr. Mcclintock.
这不是重点 麦克林克先生
Yes, it is.
这就是重点
Amy didn't drive the getaway car in that robbery.
艾米没有在那次劫案中驾驶逃窜车辆
Her car was stolen. She got screwed --
她的车被偷了 她是被冤枉的
Get focused, Greg.
醒醒吧 格雷格
We're not interested in your girlfriend's crimes.
我们对你女朋友的案子不感兴趣
We're here because of Dr. Monroe's murder.
我们是为了曼洛医生的谋杀案才找你的
What?
什么
I have an alibi, remember?
我有不在场证明 记得吗
We know you have an alibi.
我们知道你有不在场证明
We also know that you have an accomplice.
我们还知道你有共犯
I don't have an accomplice.
我没有共犯
I don't know anything about her murder.
我对她的谋杀案一无所知
Right. And Dr. Monroe really pulled you into that meeting
是啊 曼洛医生找你就真的是为了
to scold you for flirting with her residents.
指责你跟她的住院医师打情骂俏
She was on to you. She knew about the drugs,
她怀疑你了 她知道药的事
she knew about the plan, she knew about Bedford Hills,
她知道你的计划 她知道贝德福德山的事
and that's why you had her killed.
所以你就杀了她
No. When she pulled me into her office,
不是的 她把我拉进办公室的时候
I knew she was on to me.
我就知道她怀疑我了
I had to move fast before
在她毁掉一切之前
she ruined everything. So you killed her.
我必须快点行动 所以你杀了她
No, I didn't kill...
不 我没杀
All I did was change the date of Amy's escape.
我只是更改了艾米的越狱日期
I had to get her out
我得赶在曼洛医生查出真♥相♥之前
before Dr. Monroe found out everything.
把她救出来
Or maybe she already knew everything.
又或者她已经知道真♥相♥了
Maybe she threatened to turn you in.
也许她威胁要举报你
No. From her questions,
不 从她的问题里
I could tell she was fishing,
我可以看出来她是在套我的话
trying to put the pieces together.
想要将线索串起来
She was off shift for the next two days, so I figured
她会两天放假 所以我想如果我可以
if I could distract her and get the hell out of her office,
引开她的注意 然后离开她的办公室
our plan might still have a chance.
我们的计划也许还是可行的
What do you mean, you distracted her?
你说引开她的注意是什么意思
You know, change the subject.
就是换个话题
I started asking her about this new bracelet she had,
我开始问她关于她的新手镯的事
how it was a special gift from her boyfriend.
那是她男朋友送她的很珍贵的礼物
Then a few minutes later,
然后几分钟以后
her phone rang, and I got the hell outta there.
她的电♥话♥响了 我就赶紧离开了
Well, that's a pretty good story.
故事编的不错
Only Dr. Monroe didn't have a boyfriend.
只不过曼洛医生没有男朋友
No, I swear.
不 我发誓
The way she was talking about that bracelet,
就她谈起那个手镯时的神情来看
she definitely had a boyfriend.
她绝对有男朋友
In this whole investigation,
在整个调查中
there has not been one mention of a boyfriend.
从来没提到过她有男朋友
Probably because he was lying. Look.
那是因为他在说谎 看
Nothing, nothing, nothing.
没有 没有 没有
See? No bracelet.
看见了吗 没有手镯
Nearby bank cam caught a photo of a deville
离我们推测的死亡时间不久
heading towards the direction of our funeral home
附近的银行摄像头拍到一辆凯迪拉克帝威
shortly after our window for time of death.
开向殡仪馆的方向
It was the only one that passed by that night.
这是当晚经过的唯一一辆帝威
Well, is there a better angle
有没有更好的角度
so we could see the license
可以让我们看到
plate or the driver?
车牌号♥或是司机的
Nope. That's the best one.
没了 这是角度最好的一张了
Oh, look. He wasn't lying.
看 他没撒谎
She was wearing a bracelet right before she was killed.
她被杀前一晚的确戴着手镯
Well, where did it go?
那手镯去哪了呢
CSU didn't find one
鉴证组没有在棺材里
in the coffin or anywhere else.
或是其它任何地方找到手镯
The killer took it. Why?
被凶手拿走了 为什么
I mean, it doesn't look like it was worth very much.
看上去也不像是很值钱的样子
And if it was about money,
而且要是为了钱的话
how come he didn't take her purse?
为什么不拿她的钱包呢
Because it wasn't about money. It was about passion.
因为这跟钱无关 这是冲动杀人
Do you recognize that bracelet?
你能认出那个手镯吗
I've seen that design before.
我见过那个设计
Detective, Mr. Castle,
探长 卡塞尔先生
have you made any progress finding Valerie's killer?
薇拉莉的谋杀案有进展了吗
We believe we have.
是的
Tell me, what was the exact nature
说说看 你和曼洛医生
of your relationship with Dr. Monroe?
到底是什么关系
I told you already. She was my physician.
我已经告诉过你了 她是我的医生
You said that before,
你之前的确是这么说的
but I'm confused. You see, unlike you,
但是我搞不懂的是 跟你不同
I don't take long, romantic drives with my doctor.
我不会和我的医生浪漫地开车出游
I do that with my girlfriend.
那是我和我女朋友才会做的事
We don't yet live in a world where passion is a crime,
我们现在又不是活在旧社会
do we, detective?
激♥情♥不算犯罪 对吧探长
No, but crimes of passion are,
的确不是 但是冲动杀人算
especially murder.
尤其是谋杀
That's a lovely necklace you're wearing, Mr. Calderon.
你戴的项链很好看 卡德隆先生
May I?
可以给我一下吗
I couldn't help but notice, it bears a similar design
我注意到这跟薇拉莉
to the bracelet that Valerie was wearing
在被杀当晚戴的手镯
the night she was killed.
有着相似的设计
That's because I gave it to her
那是因为手镯是我送给她的
as a token of my affection.
它象征着我对她的爱慕之情
It belonged to my mother.
那是我母亲的手镯
This belonged to my father.
这项链是我父亲的
They're a set.
它们是一对的
Well, considering it's an heirloom,
既然是传家宝
no wonder you wanted it back.
怪不得你会想要拿回来
I don't know what you mean.
我不知道你在说什么
It wasn't on her body when she was found.
我们发现她尸体的时候 没有找到手镯
Someone removed it.
有人把它拿走了
What happened? Did she reject you?
发生什么事了 她拒绝你了吗
Is that when the old Calderon returned --
于是过去那个的卡德隆回来了
not the, uh,
不是我们眼前这个
cognac swirling renaissance man we see before us,
品好酒 有教养的人
but the ruthless killer?
而是那个无情的杀手
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表