when we realize we're never gonna get a pony.
就会想要辆摩托车
Did you have one? I still do.
你有吗 现在还有
'94 Harley Softail.
94年的哈雷软尾
Worked all of high school to pay for it.
为了买♥♥它整个高中都在打工挣钱
And how did your parents feel about it?
你父母怎么看
Well, my dad threatened to send me to a nunnery.
我爸威胁要把我送到修道院
And my mom just shook her head and said,
我妈只是摇着头说
"Katie, every time you ride that thing,
"凯蒂 你每次骑车的时候
just remember how much you hate
只要记着你是多么讨厌我说
hearing me tell you 'I told you so.'"
'不听老人言 吃亏在眼前'"
You know what this means, though, don't you?
你知道这意味着什么吧
No, what?
不知道 意味什么
Well, Alexis is entering her wild-child phase.
阿丽克西斯已经进入了她的叛逆期了
My daughter? Nah. I don't think so.
我女儿吗 不会的
Oh, yeah, Castle.
是的 卡塞尔
All girls go through it.
所有女孩儿都会经历这个阶段
And good girls are the worst.
好女孩儿情况尤其严重
In fact, I remember this one time when...
其实 我还记得有一次...
Hey, did you find anything? Yeah.
有新发现吗 是的
We located Carver's wife
我们找到了卡福的老婆
Brooke.
布鲁克
She's visiting her sister in Hoboken.
在她霍博肯的姐姐那里
Uniforms are on their way to pick her up now.
警♥察♥正在把她带来
Oh, and Lanie called.
还有蕾妮打电♥话♥说
She said she found something weird.
她发现了奇怪的东西
I found this hidden in Carver's sock
我清理尸体时
while I was stripping the body.
在卡福的袜子里发现了这个
What the hell is it?
这到底是什么东西
I don't know. You're the detective.
我不知道 你才是侦探
Maybe it's what our killer was looking for
可能是凶手在卡福办公室
in Carver's office.
想要找的东西
Seriously? That?
你不是开玩笑吧 这个东西吗
Yeah. Well, it's probably
是啊 这很可能是一些什么
some complex code or a--
复杂的密♥码♥或者是什么...
The world's least-interesting doodle?
世界上最无聊的涂鸦吗
It's not something that you kill a guy over.
这可不值当去杀人
Then why did he hide it?
那为什么卡福要藏起来呢
I told my husband,
我告诉过我老公
the kind of animals he dealt with every day,
他每天和那些野蛮人打交道
something bad was gonna happen.
迟早会出事的
Mrs. Carver, had your husband had any troubles
卡福夫人 你老公最近有没有
with any of his clients recently?
和什么客户有过节呢
Deon didn't talk about work a lot with me.
迪昂不怎么和我谈工作上的事情
Oh, but he did say
但是他昨天确实说过
that he had to straighten someone out yesterday.
他最近要把某个人给保释出来
He said it got pretty ugly.
他说事情已经变得很棘手
Any idea who?
知道有可能是谁吗
I'm sorry, no.
对不起 我不知道
Did your husband keep cash in his office?
你老公在办公室放现金吗
Uh, no.
不放
He insisted on money orders and cashier's checks.
他一直坚持收汇票或者银行本票
He had a good heart, but he wasn't stupid.
他心肠很好 但是他并不蠢
We found this
我们在你老公的袜子里
folded up in your husband's sock.
找到了这个东西
Any idea what it is?
知道这是什么吗
I've never seen this before.
我从来没见过
Just because she doesn't recognize it
她虽然没认出来这个东西
doesn't mean it's not important.
但这并不意味着就不重要
Brooke even admitted...
布鲁克甚至都承认
Carver never
卡福从来
talked to her about work.
不和她谈工作上的事情
Castle.
卡塞尔
I'm just saying, my spidey sense
我只是说我的蜘蛛侠直觉
is tingling about this.
非常强烈的在感知我
Well, I can't base an entire murder investigation
我不能把整个谋杀调查
on your spidey senses.
建立在你的蜘蛛侠直觉上
Why not?
为什么不呢
Our killer was looking for something.
凶手在找什么东西
Our victim was hiding something.
而我们的受害者在藏着什么东西
Res ipsa loquitur. It means--
[拉丁语]意思是说
"The thing speaks for itself."
"事实不言自明"
I know. All I'm saying
我知道 我只是说
is that even though Carver didn't keep cash in his offices,
即使卡福没有在办公室放现金
it doesn't mean that
但这也并不能证明这
it wasn't an attempted robbery.
不是一起蓄意入室抢劫案
I mean, these aren't mensa members
我是说 我们说的
we're talking about.
又不是一些超级高智商的人
Hey, Beckett.
贝克特
Waitress at, uh, the diner in Carver's building
卡福大楼的女服务员说
said that she saw
昨天晚上她看见了
Carver and one of his clients
卡福和他的一个客户
get into a shouting match last night.
吵了起来
Some skell named Random Pierce.
这人叫兰登·皮尔斯
Somebody actually
竟然有人给自己的孩子
named their kid Random?
起名字叫兰登
No wonder he turned to a life of crime.
怪不得走上了犯罪之路呢
Random just did two years at five points correctional
兰登刚在五点监狱服完两年刑
and a week after he got out, he was arrested for a b&e.
出来一个星期以后 又因入室抢劫被捕
That sounds like a real winner.
听起来这消息很管用
Waitress said that
服务员说听到
she heard him tell Carver
兰登告诉卡福说
that if he didn't give it back
如果不把东西给他
that Random was gonna take it.
兰登就自己去拿
Hmm. Well, I wonder what "It" could be.
我很想知道这个"东西"到底是什么
So Random had a court hearing
兰登今天早晨
scheduled for this morning.
本该有一场庭审的
He didn't show.
他没去
They issued a bench warrant for his arrest at 9:00 A.M.
已经在上午9点申请了对他的拘捕令
Let's go pick him up.
我们去带他回来
This was Random's last known address.
兰登最后的居住地就是这里
All right, you guys take the back.
好了 你们哥俩去后面包抄
So this Harley of yours,
你的哈雷摩托车
do you have any pictures?
有照片吗
Uh, yeah, I do.
当然有
But I'm not gonna be showing any of them to you.
但是我都不会给你看的
Why not?
为什么不呢
Well, because I don't think you can handle the sight of me
我想你应该难以接受
straddling it in tight black leather.
我穿着紧身黑色皮衣跨在车上的样子
I'm so not getting a scooter for my daughter.
我绝不会给我女儿买♥♥摩托车的
That's Random.
是兰登
NYPD, stop!
纽约警♥察♥ 站住
I've always wanted to do that!
我酝酿这个动作很久了耶
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干什么
That's my suspect.
这是我的犯人
Okay, relax. We're on the same team.
放轻松 我们是自家人
Royce?
罗伊
Hey, kid.
丫头
Long time.
好久不见了
Yeah, too long.
是啊 太久了
Nice driving. Aw, thanks.
开车技术不错 谢谢
Mike Royce,
迈克·罗伊
bounty hunter. Boom.
赏金猎人
Ah, Richard Castle, the writer.
理查德·卡塞尔 作家
Royce used to be on the job.
罗伊曾经是个警♥察♥
"On the job"?
"曾经是个警♥察♥"
She says that like I'm any cop.
她把我说的和其他普通警♥察♥一样
I was her training officer when she left the academy.
我是她毕业之前的教官
Hey, if I'm imposing on your happy reunion
各位 要是我打扰了你们的重聚
You know, I could just go.
我可以离开的
The only place you're goin' is jail.
你要去的地方只有监狱
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表