that evening to tell that she'd agreed to let me out.
说她同意我演那电影
The reason that I didn't mention any of it is
我之所以之前没说
that I didn't wanna risk missing work on the movie.
是因为我不想冒险失去拍电影的机会
Why didn't you just call her?
你为何不直接打给她
I wanted her to know how much I appreciated it.
我想让她知道我有多感激
So you went back to thank her, and that's it?
所以你回去感谢她 仅此而已
No, not exactly. Uh...
不 也不尽然
when I got there, she was reading a script,
我到那儿的时候 她在读一份剧本
and she seemed upset.
看起来很难过
I asked her why, and...
我问她为什么
she said somebody had betrayed her.
她说有人背叛了她
Who? Well, at first, I thought it was me
是谁 起初我以为是我
for taking the movie role, but then...
因为接演了电影 但是后来
she said that someone wasn't who...
她说 是有人并非
she thought they were.
如她想的那样
And she didn't let on as to who this person was?
她没具体说这个人是谁吗
No. I didn't want to give her the opportunity
没有 我不想让她
to change her mind about the movie,
在电影的事情上改变主意
So I exited... stage left.
所以退场了 从舞台左侧
Okay. Found the deal memo that Sarah signed
好了 找到了莎拉签署的
in order to get Lance out for his movie.
让兰斯出演电影的合同备忘了
He wasn't lying.
他没在撒谎
My mother is never gonna let me forget this.
我妈绝对饶不了我
Oh, come on, Castle. She'll probably think
拜托 卡塞尔 她可能在想
it was sweet that you were concerned about her.
你这么关心她 真是贴心呢
This is Martha Rodgers we are talking about.
我们说的可是玛莎·罗杰斯
I intruded on her "Moment."
我破坏了属于她的"时刻"
No, I will pay dearly.
不 我会付出惨痛代价的
When Lance came here, Sarah told him
兰斯来的时候 莎拉告诉他
that someone wasn't who she thought they were.
有人并非她想的那样
Who do you think that was?
你觉得那说的是谁
How about the woman who makes my mother look like a saint?
那个把我妈衬托的跟圣徒一样的女人
Yeah, but Sarah already cut Gloria out of her life.
没错 但是莎拉已经把歌♥莉娅踢出她的生活了
Maybe... maybe it was her cheating husband.
也许 也许是她偷♥情♥的丈夫
Except Lance met with Sarah after Mandy Bronson.
可是兰斯是在曼迪·布朗森之后跟莎拉见得面
By the time Mandy showed up, Sarah had already decided
曼迪出现的时候 莎拉已经决定
what she wanted to do with her marriage.
要挽回自己的婚姻了
Yeah, but even if Sarah decided
是啊 但就算莎拉打定主意
that she was gonna get back together with Vince,
她要跟文斯重归于好
it doesn't mean that she didn't have doubts.
也不表示她就没有疑问
No. No, you're right.
没错 你说得对
Except he has an alibi.
可他有不在场证明
Everyone has an alibi.
每个人都有不在场证明
Yeah, well, somebody out there doesn't,
好吧 有人没有
And we are gonna find them.
我们会找到的
Well, maybe we should sleep on it.
也许我们该睡一觉想一想
Separately.
各睡各的
Katherine Beckett, I never.
凯瑟琳·贝克特 我可是绅士
Hello, ladies.
女士们好啊
Hey, dad. Gram told me
嗨 老爸 奶奶告诉我
how you went all Jason Bourne on her date.
你是怎么在她的约会上充英雄的
Come on. I think I deserve some kudos for my selfless courage
拜托 危难时我所展现的大无畏精神
in the face of perceived danger.
应该得到嘉奖才对嘛
Ah, think what you will.
随你怎么想
But I've taken the liberty of selecting an apology gift--
但我已经自作主张选好了道歉礼物
Page 47, dog-eared for your convenience.
47页 帮你折了页
The dress? Uhhuh. And the shoes.
这条裙子 对 还有这双鞋
Oh! And the purse.
对了 还有这个包包
Where did you get this, darling?
儿子 这个是哪儿来的
Oh, from a woman I met on the case.
办案认识的一个女的
She's an aspiring writer.
很有抱负的一位编剧
In a moment of weakness, I told her I'd read it.
我一心软就答应给她看看
Oh, it's really pretty good. She's got very vivid characters,
写得很不错 角色鲜明
Well plotted, pleasantly salacious.
情节合理 还很重口味哦
Great. That's what I'll tell her.
正好 我就这么跟她说
No, no, no, no. You said you would read it, honey. You.
那可不行 你答应人家你会看 是你
I will.
我看行了吧
I just have to do a little
不过我还得再琢磨一下
more thinking on the case. He's procrastinating.
这个案子 他分明是在拖延
I know. I know. No, I am not.
我知道 不是拖延
I am just about to solve a critical piece of our mystery.
最关键的谜团快真♥相♥大白了
Now that you've determined that Lance is not the ax murderer?
你确定兰斯不是斧头杀手了吧
So what's the critical piece of evidence, dad?
老爸 那最关键的证据是什么
Well, shortly before she died,
莎拉·卡特勒被害前
Sarah Cutler said that someone had betrayed her.
说有人背叛她
I think that person is our killer.
我判断那个人就是凶手
Well, then it could be anybody, darling,
儿子 这么说的话谁都有可能
because betrayal is a way of life on a soap opera.
背叛可是肥皂剧的经典桥段
And let me tell you, "Temptation lane"
就说《诱惑巷》吧
is like this seething cauldron
整个一贪婪
of sordidness and treachery and naked ambition.
背叛和野心的大杂烩
And you know which people
你知道什么样的人
are the most manipulative and devious?
最有控制欲 最阴险狡诈吗
I do.
知道
I know who betrayed Sarah.
我知道背叛莎拉的是谁了
Look, there's nothing in my contract
合同里面没说
that says that I have to be a cop all of a sudden.
突然要我演警♥察♥呀
I-I--I've gotta rehearse.
我这边有彩排
Get off the phone. Let's do this. Let's go.
别打了 开拍吧 快点
Okay, Castle. Let's go. Oh, wait.
行了 卡塞尔 走吧 等会儿
No, hang on. I just wrote my first soap scene,
别急 等会儿 这可是我的肥皂剧处♥女♥编
which they are about to shoot.
快要拍了
Well, I'll--I'll catch it on TV. We've got an arrest to make.
没事 我看电视就行 得去抓人了
No, no, wait. This scene is going to expose the killer.
不用去了 等着 这场戏会让凶手现形
"The play's the thing wherein we'll catch
唯在戏剧中 我等方能窥见
the conscience of the king"-- Hamlet.
王的本心 引自《哈姆雷特》
We already know who the killer is,
我们已经知道凶手是谁了
so you're wasting my time-- me.
你这是浪费时间 引自我的语录
Not if I get us a confession.
我要是能让她认罪呢
Places, please. They're starting. Let's go.
各就就位 开拍了 快去看
Okay. No, send it back.
好的 不 送回来
Yeah. All right, thanks.
对 好的 谢谢
Hey, come on in, guys. Thanks.
二位请进 谢谢
Castle, what are we--
卡塞尔 这是干...
Ah-- shh, shh. Just watch, just watch.
嘘 别说话 看了就明白
Can we close the downstage door
请把对着摄影机的那扇门关上
to get better eyes on Mandy,
我们好聚焦在曼迪身上
Please?
好吗
Clear the set. Here we go, everybody. Quiet on the set.
清场 好了 大家注意 请保持安静
In five... Four...
五 四
Three... Two...
三 二
Two's on the line.
二号♥机准备
Can't you at least knock? I'm changing.
你不能敲下门吗 我在换衣服
Nothing I haven't seen before...
该见的都见了
and enjoyed immensely.
而且还余味悠长
Really?
真扯
It's a soap opera. I had to honor the form.
肥皂剧嘛 我得按套路来
What are you doing here, Joseph?
乔瑟夫 你来干嘛
If this is about our relationship no, it isn't.
如果是为了我们的关系 不是
It's about your research paper.
是关于你的研究论文
The one I had you submit
就是我让你投递申请
for the Montenegro journalism fellowship.
马尼古记者奖学金的那篇
Is there news about the winner?
有消息说谁胜出了吗
The thing about the fellowship is that
这个奖学金可以
it can open doors, it launches careers.
为你打通门路 帮你开展事业
That's why I recommended you.
所以我才推荐了你
Over to one. So did I win?
切到一号♥镜头 那我赢了吗
Three.
三号♥镜头
I went to the coffee shop this morning,
我今天早上去咖啡馆
and a barista there asked me to read an article
有个店员请我看一下
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表