There are two kinds of folks
世上有两种人
who sit around thinking about how to kill people
总在琢磨怎么杀人
psychopaths and mystery writers.
变♥态♥杀人狂 还有悬疑小说家
I'm the kind that pays better.
我是赚得比较多的那种
Who am I? I'm Rick Castle.
我是谁 我是里克·卡塞尔
Castle. Castle.
卡塞尔
I really am ruggedly handsome,aren't I?
我真是全身散发着粗旷美啊 是不
Every writer needs inspiration,
每个作家都离不开灵感
and I've found mine.
我的灵感已经找到了
I'm detective Kate Beckett.
我是凯特·贝克特探长
Beckett.
贝克特
Beckett?
贝克特
Could you get some backup, please?
能麻烦您去搬点儿救兵来么
And thanks to my friendship with the mayor,
多谢我的朋友市长大人的帮忙
I get to be on her case. Oh!
我可以跟在她后面办案子
Do I look like a killer to you?
你看我像杀手不
Yes, you kill my patience.
像 你杀光了我的耐性
And together, we catch killers.
我们俩一起抓凶手
I hate this case.
这案子好讨厌
I know. Isn't it great?
这种案子最有爱了哇
I have delicately placed
我特意
one graham cracker, exactly six marshmallows,
在一块超级完美融化的巧克力上
at top a perfectly melted chocolate bar.
放了一块全麦饼干 六块果浆软糖
In an omelet, darling, really?
亲爱的 煎蛋饼里放这些 不会吧
Not an omelet.
这可不是煎蛋饼
A s'morelet. Uhhuh.
这是糖心蛋饼 随你吧
Care for one? No, thank you.
来一块吧 不 谢了
What about you, sweetheart?
你呢 宝贝
Are you ready for your taste buds to be launched
准备好在美味的早餐中来感受
into breakfast nirvana? Sure, thanks.
味觉天堂了吗 当然 谢谢
Oh, is it okay
奥 今天晚上
if my friend Ashley comes over tonight?
我的朋友阿什利要来可以吗
Yes, of course. Now eat.
行 没问题 吃吧
Dad.
老爸
Are there marshmallows in this? Yes.
这里面放了棉花糖 对
And chocolate? Yes.
还放了巧克力 没错
That's the point.
这才是精华所在啊
It's a s'morelet.
这是块糖心蛋饼
I... I gotta go. Love you.
我得走了 爱你
Love you. Bye, honey.
爱你 回见 亲爱的
Mmm.
恩
This is almost as good as my
这简直赶上我的
chocolate mousse chimichanga.
油煎巧克力慕斯面卷饼了
Aha. I knew you'd reconsider.
我就知道你会喜欢的
it's kinda like David Hasselhoff.
就像大卫·哈塞尔霍夫
At first you're repulsed, but then strangely,
开始你很反感 但是之后很奇怪的
you're drawn in.
你就喜欢上了
No, still repulsed. Bye.
啊不 现在依然反感 回见
Wonder what's up with Alexis?
真不知道阿丽克西斯是怎么了
She seems a little out of it.
她看上去有点心不在焉的
Isn't it obvious?
多明显啊
What? Oh, she's in love.
怎么了 她恋爱了
Alexis? Oh, come on, darling.
阿丽克西斯吗 当然了 亲爱的
In case you haven't noticed,
你不会还没意识到吧
she's not a little girl anymore.
她已经不是个小女孩儿了
Thank you, mother.
谢谢您提醒了 老妈
I think if Alexis were in love,
我觉得阿丽克西斯要是恋爱了
she would've told me. Ah, ah, ah, ah.
肯定会告诉我的 那可不一定
The fact that she hasn't told you is how we know it's real.
她没告诉你就证明她恋爱了
Mother.
老妈
Okay, and the fact that she... mentioned it to me last night.
其实昨天晚上她已经告诉我了
Who is he? W-where did she meet him?
这个男孩子是谁 在哪认识的
I don't know. She wouldn't say.
我不知道 她不肯说
No, diva's honor. She didn't tell me anything.
我发誓 她什么也没告诉我
She didn't even tell me his name.
连名字也没说
I can't believe she told you and not me.
真不敢相信她连你都告诉了却没告诉我
I'm supposed to be her go-to guy.
我才应该是她的"倾诉伙伴"
Oh, darling, of course you are.
亲爱的 你当然是
It's just, you know, it's first love.
但是 你知道的 这是初恋
It's magical, ethereal.
很神奇 很难以捉摸
It defies logic.
不能以常理来判断的
Richard, your phone?
理查德 你电♥话♥
Mm.
恩
Oh, Beckett.
奥 是贝克特
Maybe it's a nice murder, darling.
可能又有迷离谋杀案了 亲爱的
Brighten your day.
你今天又有事情可做了
Good boy.
好孩子
Castle.
卡塞尔
When Alexis took her first steps,
阿丽克西斯刚开始学走路的时候
I was there to catch her when she fell.
我扶着她怕她摔倒
The first time she rode her bike without training wheels,
她第一次学骑没有练习轮子的自行车
I was the maniac
也是我像疯子似的
chasing her down the street
在后面跟着她在大街上跑
screaming for her to watch out
大喊着让她不要撞到
for the old lady with the walker.
拄拐棍的老太太
Even her first word--
甚至她刚学会说话的时候
Let me guess. "Daddy"?
我猜猜 学会的是叫爸爸
No, it was "Denouement." Oh.
不是 是"结局" 奥
I stressed story structure
从幼儿抓起 我就给她强调
from an early age. Uhhuh.
故事结构的重要性 是吗
Anyway, I'm afraid that
不管怎么说 我担心以后
this is the beginning of the end
我们之间的那种特殊的情感
of our special thing.
会就此消失了
Well, you know, I wouldn't worry, Castle.
你知道吗 我可不担心 卡塞尔
I mean, I've seen the way that she looks at you.
我看到过她看你的那种眼神
Your real problem is
你的真正问题是
that girls who adore their daddies
特别崇拜自己父亲的女孩子
usually end up marrying guys just like them.
通常会嫁个一个和自己父亲很像的人
They do? Dr. Parish.
是吗 帕里什医生
Good morning. Got an I.D.?
早 辨别身份了吗
Not yet. How come you guys
还没 怎么你们从来就不知道
never bring me coffee?
给我带杯咖啡呢
I'm here before you doing all the work.
你们还没来我就开始干活了
You can have the rest of mine.
我这还有剩下的
Actually, I don't drink coffee.
其实 我不喝咖啡
But would it kill you to bring me a bear claw?
可是给我带块熊掌糕能要你命啊
Speaking of killing.
说到要命
Single G.S.W. to the chest,
胸部中一枪
large caliber, probably a .45.
大枪口径 大约45毫米
Lividity suggests time of death around midnight.
尸斑显示死亡时间大概是半夜
Hey.
嘿
I have those boxers.
我也有条那样的拳击短裤
Thomas Nash.
托马斯·纳什的
Very pricey British brand.
英国非常贵的一个牌子
Amazingly soft. They're silk.
非常的柔软 是丝绸的
I'm just saying, he was probably very comfortable
我只是说 他被打死的时候
when he was shot and killed.
应该挺舒服的
So what was this guy doing out here
深更半夜的他几乎裸着
practically naked at midnight?
在这儿是做什么呢
Don't bother with any of your perverted theories, Castle.
卡塞尔 少提你那些谬论了
I found fibers in the bullet hole.
我在伤口弹孔里找到了衣物纤维
Which means he was wearing clothes
也就是说他死时
when he was shot. That doesn't make any sense.
是穿着衣服的 这说不通啊
The killer shot him
凶手杀了人
and then hung around to take his bloody clothes off him?
又把血淋淋得衣服脱下来
Well, maybe the killer was worried that there was
可能凶手是担心衣服上会留下
forensic evidence on the clothes that would connect them.
暴露自己和死者关系的法医证据
Yo. Uni found this wallet
警员在第五大街附近的垃圾桶里
out in a garbage can near fifth.
找到了这个钱包
Photo on the license matches Captain Underpants here.
证件照片和这位内♥裤♥超人是一个人
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表