I'd put it in something safe,
我会找个安全点的地方藏起来
like my mattress. Check it out.
比如说我的床垫里 看看这个
Ivan "Yosemite Sam" Podofski.
山姆大叔 伊万·普多斯基
Wait a minute. Ivan Podofski?
等等 伊万·普多斯基
Yeah, what do you got?
是啊 你有线索吗
Boom.
找到了
Looks like we have a winner.
看来找到赢家了
You're right. He does kinda look like Yosemite Sam.
说的对 他真挺像山姆大叔的
On a bad hair day.
头发不太像
Yeah, well, in addition to having an antique gun collection,
除了这把古董枪收藏
Mr. Podofski here lost more than 4 million bucks
普多斯基先生因为投资了被害人的基金
in our vic's lower tide fund.
赔了四百万美元
He also left this message for Goldstein
他在基金赔钱的当天
the day the fund flatlined.
给古德斯坦留了语♥音♥信息
They had a way of handling folks like you
古德斯坦 在古时候
in the old country, Goldstein.
人们有专门的方法对付你这种人
It's called a firing squad.
那就是行刑队
Do you think he offered him a blindfold and a cigarette?
你觉得他会给他遮眼布和香烟吗
They had a way of handling folks like you
在古时候 人们有专门的方法
in the old country, Goldstein.
对付你这种人 古德斯坦
It's called a firing squad.
那就是行刑队
I think some context is in order.
我觉得你们该弄清楚来龙去脉
I had only just lost $4 million.
我只不过损失了四百万美元
Yes, and in that context,
没错 来龙去脉就是
you threatened to kill Mr. Goldstein,
你威胁要杀了古德斯坦
and then he was killed.
然后他果然就死了
Where were you last night between 11:00 and 1:00?
昨晚11点到1点之间你在哪儿
Asleep in my bed. And can anyone vouch for that?
在家睡觉 有人能证明吗
Me. Myself and I got your back, too?
我 要不要再加上我和我自己啊
Okay, look, I know how this appears.
好吧 这是有无法让人信服
But I think there's, uh, an explanation.
但 我能解释
Fire away.
说来听听
Several months ago, I had a consultation at Berman Rose.
几个月前 我去伯曼罗斯做咨♥询♥
When I mentioned my guns, Goldstein asked if I knew
当我提到枪时 古德斯坦问我怎样能
how he could get ahold of a Sherlock Holmes gun.
搞到一把福尔摩斯那样的枪
So you're pointing the finger at sir Arthur Conan Doyle?
你是在指证阿瑟·柯南·道尔先生吗
I'm saying that Goldstein clearly had an interest
我是说古德斯坦对古董枪
in antique guns.
有很浓厚的兴趣
Maybe that interest got him killed.
可能是好奇害死猫
You are so confident that
既然你这么确信
Goldstein got mixed up with someone else.
古德斯坦和别的人有过节
I'm sure you won't mind
那么你应该不会介意
submitting your collection for testing with ballistics.
把你的收藏品拿来给我们做检测吧
These are antiques, detective.
那可是古董啊 警探
Would you prefer being arrested for murder?
你想因谋杀罪而被捕吗
Ballistics has taken possession of Podofski's guns.
已经在对普多斯基的枪做弹道检测了
They should have preliminary results by tomorrow.
明天应该就能拿到初步结果
They never prefer to be arrested for murder.
没人喜欢摊上谋杀的罪名啊
All right. Keep at it. Yeah.
好 继续追查 好的
Yo. Just got a hit from Goldstein's car
哟 刚从交通执法部门
from traffic enforcement.
弄到一张古德斯坦的罚单
Parking ticket from last night.
昨晚开的违规停车罚单
No way. What?
不可能 怎么了
This has gotta be a joke.
这绝对不可能
What are you talking about, Castle?
你说什么呢 卡塞尔
Goldstein drives a Delorean.
古德斯坦开的是德罗林
The car used as a time machine
就是《回到未来》里
in "Back to the future"?
可以当作时光机器的那辆车
There's no way. That's a coincidence.
不可能 肯定是巧合
The ticket was written at 2:00 in the morning.
罚单是凌晨2点开的
That's postmortem. Car should still be there.
即遇害之后 那车应该还在那儿
Yeah, east 82nd between Lex and third.
没错 在东82区 列克星敦和第三大道之间
That's a few blocks from the park.
离公园只有几个街区
Yeah, but if you're gonna park illegally,
对 但既然要非法停车
why not park closer?
为什么不停近一点呢
Because he was going somewhere on that block.
因为 他要到那一街区的某个地方去
Three more parking tickets in the last several months,
过去几个月内还有三张停车罚单
all on 82nd between Lex and third.
都是在同一个区域
So he was going somewhere regularly on that block.
也就是说他定期去拜访那个地方
Maybe a girlfriend.
可能他女朋友在那儿
Unless you think that's where that time ripple is.
你觉得时间涟漪有可能在那儿吗
Could be.
有可能
Look into it. Pick that car up.
继续调查 把那车弄走
Got you.
明白
You gotta be kidding me.
不是吧
Well, it's definitely Goldstein's car...
没错 这就是古德斯坦的车
Or a... Time machine.
或者是 时间机器
Yep. If I'm not mistaken,
是啊 若我没看错的话
that's a flux capacitor in there.
那儿有个通量电容器
And that is the reactor core.
这儿还有个反应堆堆芯
Maybe Castle was right.
也许卡塞尔是对的
Goldstein came back to the future,
古德斯坦穿越到了现代
and he got whacked, huh?
结果有来无回了
Why'd he keep coming here? I don't know.
他为什么要来这儿呢 不知道
Maybe there's something in the car that'll help.
可能车里会有些线索
Hope so. Lot of doors to knock on.
希望如此吧 还有的忙呢
Yo, Patty. I got a vic's car
哟 帕蒂 这儿有辆死者的车
that needs towing.
来拖走吧
It's at 238 east 82nd.
在东82街的238号♥
It's an '81 to '82 Delorean.
是一辆81或82年的德罗林
New York plates j-l-d--
车牌号♥为纽约JLD
Hey, Javi.
过来一下 哈维
Let me call you back.
我再打给你
Excuse us, sir.
先生 打扰一下
I'm detective Ryan. This is detective Esposito.
我是莱恩警探 这位是埃斯波西托警探
Do you mind if we ask you a few questions?
我们能问您几个问题吗
Ah! Top of the morning to you, constables.
啊 警♥察♥先生 早上愉快
Lord Henry at your service.
亨利勋爵愿意为您服务
Uh, thanks. You mind telling us
谢谢 您能告诉我们
where you got those clothes?
这衣服哪儿来的吗
Oh, not at all, dear boy. I picked them up
哦 没问题 孩子 是我在公园对面的
at the haberdashery across the park.
服饰用品店附近捡的
Well, gentlemen, if that is all,
先生们 问完了的话
I shall bid you good day.
那么日安啦
Just a second, pal.
再等一下 老兄
You know, we think those clothes
是这样的 我们认为这衣服
might have been involved I said "Good day."
可能和某个 我说了日安
Sir, we need you to come down Good day!
先生 我们想请您跟我们 日安
You all right, bro?
你没事吧 兄弟
I'm fine.
没事
Unhand me, you rogue!
放开我 你这恶棍
All right. Thank you, Ryan.
好 谢谢 莱恩
How's Esposito?
埃斯波西托怎么样
At home resting.
在家休息
So our lord Henry's story checks out.
那个亨利勋爵的话得到了证实
Ryan found a matching ascot in a garbage can
莱恩在亨利说的那个地方的垃圾桶里
where henry said that he found the clothes.
找到了一条和衣服相匹配的领带
Our guy might be unstable, but he is not our killer.
那家伙是有点可疑 但他不是凶手
So why was Goldstein wearing this costume?
古德斯坦为什么要穿成这样呢
Well, it's Victorian, antique...
这可是维多利亚时代的啊 样式很老了
Kind of fits with the whole time traveler theory,
完全符合时光穿越之说
don't you think?
不是吗
I don't know what to think, but the plot thickens.
我真是搞不懂了 事情越来越复杂了
Forensics came back on the clothes?
衣服检测结果出来啦
Between the garbage can and our homeless guy,
遭受了垃圾箱和流浪汉两轮劫难后
there was quite a list of gross-out substances,
衣服上粘了很多恶心的东西
of which I will spare you the details, but I did find
那些我就不细说了 不过在
something interesting on the right hand glove
右手套和衬衣袖口处
and the right sleeve of the shirt--
我发现了一些有趣的东西
Potassium, nitrate and sulfur. Gunshot residue?
钾 硝酸盐和硫 弹♥药♥残留物
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表