Did they spend a lot of time with anyone else here?
这里有谁和他们来往比较密切的吗
Not that I noticed.
我没看到
Do you have a mailing list of your regulars?
你们有常客的电子名单吗
Yes. I can get a copy if you want. Yes,
有 我可以给你一份 谢谢
and I'll also neea list of all of your employees
我还需要一份这里所有员工
and any other members of your troupe.
以及剧团其他人员的名单
Of course. Can you think of any other connection
没问题 你能想到他们三个之间
between the three of them?
除此之外的其他关联吗
Well, there w-- there was the incident.
曾经 曾经发生过一件事
A couple of weeks ago,
几个星期前
Chloe's boyfriend came around.
克洛伊的男朋友来过
Apparently, he didn't like her dancing here.
很显然 他不喜欢她在这里跳舞
He got a little rough.
他的反应有点激烈
Both Maya and Todd intervened.
玛雅和托德都插手了
Evan was drunk,
伊万喝醉了
Yeiling all kinds of crazy stuff.
说了很多疯话
What kind of stuff?
什么话
"I know what you're doing. I know all about it."
我知道你在做什么 我清楚得很
I guess he thought she was screwing someone else.
我猜他是以为她在和别人乱搞
Okay, so I followed Chloe to the club that night,
好吧 那天晚上我是跟踪克洛伊到俱乐部去了
But only because she was acting weird, secretive,
那是因为她那时候行为怪异 很神秘
And I thought she was seeing another guy.
我以为她在和别人约会
Mr. Murphy, why didn't you tell us this before?
墨菲先生 为什么之前你没说呢
That I'd been fighting with my girlfriend,
说我和女朋友吵过架
that I'd threatened her? I know how cops work.
还威胁过她 我很清楚警♥察♥是怎么办案的
And when you found out about the other victims,
当你发现其他死者
that they were all there at the club?
也都是俱乐部成员时呢
I didn't kill her.
我没有杀她
I didn't kill any of them.
我没有杀害任何人
What would you have done?
要是你会怎么做
I would try to help find her killer.
我会找出杀人凶手
But if I had told you then what you know now,
若我那时告诉你们这件事
would you have looked any further than me?
你们还会怀疑其他人吗
Mr. Murphy, the money in Chloe's account,
墨菲先生 克洛伊账上的钱
where did it come from?
是从哪儿来的
What money?
什么钱
So he admits to the fights and the threats,
他承认有过争吵和威胁
but he claims not to know anything about the money...
但却坚持对钱的事一无所知
Or how our victims are connected
也否认知道死者除了那天晚上的事之外
other than the events of that night.
还有什么别的关联
Do you believe him?
你相信他吗
It doesn't matter what I believe.
我怎么想不重要
He's a viable suspect. Hey, ryan.
他是嫌疑犯 嘿 莱恩
I need you to get a search warrant
我要你去申请一张
for Evan Murphy's place.
伊万·墨菲家的搜查令
And, Esposito, how are things going over there?
还有 埃斯波西托 你那边怎么样
We ran the club's mailing list for people with priors.
我查了一下俱乐部名单里有前科的人
These are the ones that have popped so far.
暂时只查到这几个
All right, run 'em for any connections with our vics.
好 查一下他们和受害人有什么关系
Right on.
马上去办
What?
什么
I've seen this guy's face.
这张脸很眼熟
That's the same guy.
是同一个人
Maya knew him.
玛雅认识他
"Xander Doyle."
兰德·道约尔
Weapons charges, conspiracy to distribute,
非法持枪罪 意图散布武器
And apparently, he lives in the bowery.
而且很明显 他住在包厘街
How much you want to bet
我敢打赌
Maya was on her way to see him
玛雅在麦卡奇被杀后
after Mccutchin's murder?
正要去见道约尔
Yeah, sure. I knew Maya.
对 当然 我认识玛雅
I met her at the club a few months back.
我们几个月前在俱乐部认识
and what was the nature of your relationship?
你们是什么关系
She said she liked the way I looked.
她说她喜欢我的样子
You know how it goes.
接下来你也猜得到
When was the last time you saw her?
你最后一次见到她是什么时候
Mr. Doyle, we have evidence that indicates
道约尔先生 我们有证据显示
That Maya came to see you the day she died.
玛雅死的那天曾和你见过面
Look, she said she was in trouble.
她说她有麻烦了
She needed my help. What kind of trouble?
她需要我的帮助 什么样的麻烦
She wouldn't say.
她不肯说
Someone must have been after her.
一定是有人在找她麻烦
And why would you say that?
为什么这样说
'cause the reason she came to see me is,
因为她来找我的原因
she wanted to borrow a gun.
是因为她要借枪
that's why she was armed.
这能解释为什么她有武器
She saw what happened to Mccutchin.
她看见麦卡奇的下场
She figured she'd be next.
认为下一个就到自己
Mr. Doyle, did Maya give you any indication
道约尔先生 有任何迹象表明
As to what she might have been involved in?
玛雅可能卷入什么事情吗
No. If I was a betting man...
没有 如果让我猜的话
I ran into Maya a few weeks ago on the street.
几周前我在街上遇见玛雅
She gave me a hug. I could smell it.
她给了我一个拥抱 我闻到了
You could smell what?
你闻到什么
That sick smell--paint thinner, acetone,
恶心的气味 涂料稀释剂 丙酮
bleach. I got a buddy who smells like that.
漂白剂 我有个兄弟闻起来跟她一样
You know what he does?
你知道他干什么的吗
He makes meth.
他制♥造♥冰♥毒♥
it's so obvious.
这太明显了
I can't believe I didn't think of it sooner.
我不敢相信我没早点想到
Do you really think it was meth?
你真的觉得是冰♥毒♥吗
It's the only thing that makes any sense.
这是唯一合理的解释了
All of our victims were struggling financially.
受害者全都有财政上的困难
One night after the club closes, they're all together
某天晚上 俱乐部关门后
Talking about their money woes
他们一起谈论缺钱的问题
Until our high school chemistry teacher cracks a smile
直到我们的高中化学老师开玩笑
And says, "Well, we could always make meth."
说 咱们随时可以自♥制♥冰♥毒♥嘛
But the others don't laugh.
但其他人没有笑
They say, "Yeah, we could make meth."
他们说 对 我们可以做冰♥毒♥
Just like that cable show.
就像那部电视剧一样[详见《Weeds单身毒妈》]
I'm telling you, it's drugs.
听我的吧 就是毒品
It's not drugs. Are you sure?
不是毒品 你确定吗
Yes, and your guy was right about the chemicals.
是 那家伙说的化学物品是对的
I found trace amounts of bleach, acetone,
我在三具尸体上都找到漂白剂
Sodium chloride and ammonia on all three bodies.
丙酮 氯化钠还有氨的痕迹
So how can you tell it's not drugs?
你怎么知道这不是毒品
Because of what's missing.
因为少了些东西
If your guys had been cooking up meth
如果死者想要在家烹制冰♥毒♥
Or any other street-lab drugs,
或者任何自♥制♥毒品
There would be other substances present,
一定会有其他的化学成分
Not to mention the trace amounts of the finished product.
更别说会有一部分毒品成品的残余了
That being said, they finitely were up to something.
这说明 他们肯定在筹划什么
Hmm.
嗯
Beckett. Hey, it's Ryan.
贝克特 嘿 我是莱恩
That search warrant on Evan Murphy's place?
伊万·墨菲家的搜查证
It paid off.
没白申请
We found the murder weapon.
我们找到了凶器
I swear to god, I've never seen that before in my life.
我对天发誓 我从来没看见过这东西
Then what was it doing in your place?
那它为什么会在你家
I don't know! What really happened the night
我不知道 你跟踪克洛伊到俱乐部
that you followed Chloe To the club?
那天晚上到底发生什么事了
I told you, we fought.
我告诉过你 我们吵架了
About what? And do not say the affair.
为了什么 别说是因为外遇
What were the four of you into?
你们四个到底在盘算什么
Evan, what's the connection?
伊万 你们是什么关系
Why did you kill them?
你为什么要杀他们
I want a lawyer.
我要律师
I'm not saying anything else without a lawyer.
律师来之前我什么都不会说
P.D.'s office has been notified.
律师办公室接到通知
They're sending someone over.
他们正派人过来
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表