Josh know about this?
乔什知道这些吗
No.
不知道
When did you start?
你什么时候开始的
Over the summer, when you were in the hamptons.
整整一夏天 当你在汉普顿的时候
And how far have you gotten? Well, aside from my mom,
你查到多少了 除了我妈妈
there was also Diane Cavanaugh, Jennifer Stewart.
被杀的还有戴安娜·卡瓦诺和詹妮弗·斯图尔特
They volunteered for her from time to time
她们有时给我妈妈做义务劳动
for the justice initiative.
为司法倡议组织
And then the fourth victim was Scott Murray.
第四位被害者是斯科特·穆雷
He was a document clerk at the courthouse.
他是法♥院♥里的一位文员
You know, castle, up until today, I'd always run this
你知道吗卡塞尔 直到今天我一直追查此案是
on the theory that they got killed because of a legal case
建立在他们因一起正在调查的合法案件
that they were working on.
而被谋杀的假设上
My mom requested a court file
我妈妈在被杀之前
just before she was murdered,
申请调查一份法庭文件
and that file went missing.
那份文件失踪了
Well, your mom must have had personal papers,
你妈妈肯定有私人记录
an appointment book, something that could tell you
日程本之类的东西可以告诉你
what she was working on before she died.
她死之前在调查什么
Oh, I went through all of that nine years ago.
我九年之前就把那些东西全看过了
There's nothing.
什么也没有
Yeah, but a lot's happened since then.
没错 但自从那以后发生了很多事
Maybe you missed something.
也许你漏掉了什么
So the guy who touched my arm was a murderer?
摸过我胳膊的那家伙是杀人犯吗
Figures. Why do I attract all the creeps?
我就知道 为什么我总是吸引变♥态♥
I dated this one guy, Craig,
我和一个叫克雷格的家伙约会过
for like two months, and I thought,
差不多有两个月吧 我那时感觉
like, he was the one. And I called him up one night,
他就是我的唯一 有天晚上我给他打电♥话♥
and his roommate answered the phone and told me
他室友接的电♥话♥ 告诉我
that Craig had died, and I was, like, devastated.
克雷格已经死了 我简直崩溃了
And me and the roommate, we scattered his ashes
我和他室友 我们把他的骨灰
throughout central park...the whole thing.
撒在了中♥央♥公园
And I worked through the stages of grief with my life coach
我是靠心理引导 外加一票男人
and a lot of random guys,
才挺过了悲恸期
and I was getting into acceptance
正当我准备接受事实时
when I ran into Craig at a bar.
却在一个酒吧撞到了克雷格
He had faked his own death. Unbelievable.
他捏造了自己的死 好难以置信
I know, right? All he had to do was say he didn't want us
我知道 他应该做的一切只不过是告诉我他不想
to date anymore. I mean, it's not like I'm some psycho.
和我再约会下去了 我又不是什么精神变♥态♥
Looks like we got a lift. Thank you.
看上去我们找到了一枚指纹 谢谢
Oh. Well, good thing I slept in late, huh?
我睡觉晚也是挺好一件事吧
There's nothing in her appointment book.
她的日程本里面没有任何线索
Not that I can make sense of anyway.
至少没有什么是我能看出苗头的
She had her own system.
她有她自己的记录方式
I mean, my dad and I could never figure it out.
我爸和我从来没看懂过
Aww. You were adorable.
你那时真可爱
Did your mom take these?
这是你妈妈拍的吗
Yeah, about three weeks before she died.
是的 大概在她死前三周
Oh, I don't get to see you in action?
啊 我好想看你现场摆造型啊
Trust me, Castle. It was not pretty.
信我吧 卡塞尔 一点都没看头
Oh, now I have to see it.
那就更得看看了
What?
怎么了
There's 24 exposures on this role,
这一卷有24张底片
but there's only 20 pictures.
却只有20张照片
What is it?
这是什么
An empty street?
无人的街道
Castle, this is where my mom was murdered.
卡塞尔 这是我妈妈被杀的地点
I don't understand.
我不明白
I mean, these pictures were developed
这些照片是她被害
a week before she was killed.
一周前拍的
Why would she be taking photos of that alley?
她干嘛要拍那条巷子的照片呢
I don't know. I always thought
我不知道 我一直以为
it was just a convenient place for the killer to attack.
这只是方便凶手作案的地方
I mean, it was dark, it was secluded.
因为那里又黑暗 又隐秘
What if there was more to it than that?
如果还有其他原因呢
What if she was looking into something
如果在她被害时
that happened in that alley when they killed her?
她在那里寻找什么呢
Well, I'd have to go into the old archives and reports,
我得查查以前的档案和报告
and captain Montgomery won't
但蒙哥马利队长现在
let me back into the precinct right now.
是不会让我回警局的
I'll go.
我去
Hal Lockwood.
哈尔·洛克伍德
Male, white, 32.
男性 白人 32岁
Record's clean.
身家清白
According to this,
根据记录
Lockwood's never had so much as a traffic citation.
洛克伍德连交通罚单都没领过
Credit history only goes back about two years.
信用记录仅可以查到两年前
Well, it's gotta be a cover I.D.
肯定是用假身份证
huh. His credit card's active.
他的信♥用♥卡♥有在使用
It shows Lockwood's checked into a corporate suite
上面显示洛克伍德现在入住了
in midtown right now.
市中心的商用套房♥
NYPD! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
纽约警局 走走走
NYPD clear!
纽约警局 没人
Clear.
没人
Clear.
没人
Looks like we just missed him.
看来我们刚好错过了
Yo. Look at this.
看这个
He's been watching her.
他一直在跟踪她
Ryan and Esposito traced your sniper
莱恩和埃斯波西托追查到
to a corporate suite in midtown.
狙击手在市中心的一个商用套房♥里
He's been on you since Raglan's murder.
自拉格兰谋杀案以来 他一直盯着你
This isn't just a kook with a deer rifle
这不只是持枪的疯子
and a copy of "Catcher in the rye."
还是现实版的《麦田里的守望者》
This guy is a professional-- highly trained and well-funded.
这家伙是职业杀手 专业训练且资金充足
Maybe part of a team.
也许是某团伙中的一员
Sir, we gotta let Castle know.
长官 我们得通知卡塞尔
He does. He's back at the 12th.
他知道了 他回了12分局
I caught him in the men's room,
我在男厕所抓到他
poking through some old reports.
正在偷看旧报告
You want to tell me about that?
这事你有什么解释的吗
You real want to know?
你真的想知道吗
Listen, I'm gonna have to put a detail on you.
我会把细节告诉你
But I need you to stay home.
但你必须呆在家里
If this sniper is after me,
如果这狙击手是冲着我来的
the safest place in the city is the 12th.
最安全的地方就是警局
You gotta let me have this, Roy.
你得让我跟这个案子 罗伊
Let me come back and work on my mom's case.
让我回来查我妈妈的案子
No, I'm sorry.
不 我很抱歉
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
C.S.U. Analyzed the capsules
鉴证组分♥析♥了
we found in Lockwood's suite
在洛克伍德套房♥里找到的胶囊
and found they contain a highly concentrated form
发现含有一种高浓缩
of an antianxiety drug called prazepam.
叫普拉西泮的抗抑郁药
That fits.
这就对了
A good sniper fires between heartbeats.
优秀的狙击手得克服心跳的影响
Back in special forces, some of the guys
在特种部队里 有些人
would use antianxiety meds to slow down their heart rate.
会使用抗抑郁药使心跳放慢
gives 'em more time to shoot.
给他们更多射击的时间
But these didn't come from any commercial lab.
但这些不是从普通商贩那里就能买♥♥到的
They were hand-ground by someone on the street,
而是来源于大街上贩毒分子
someone very good with chemicals.
非常精通药理的人
Someone like Vulcan Simmons.
比如瓦肯·西蒙斯
I thought the same thing, but check this out.
我也认为是这样 但是看看这个
Dealers sometimes use symbols like these
毒贩有时会用这样的标签
to mark their product.
来标识产品
These symbols don't belong to Simmons.
这些不是西蒙斯的标签
They're the brand of a street pharmacist
这是苏活区一个名叫查德·罗迪克的
in soho named Chad Rodrick.
江湖药剂师的品牌
Chad Rodrick.
查德·罗迪克
You must be one lucky guy.
你运气一定很好吧
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表