Guys, you can't just--
各位 你们不能
You can't--just at least tell me how serious it is!
你们不能 告诉我这到底有多严重
How badly did they get hit? We don't know.
他们遭辐射有多严重 不知道
But the best way for us to help them
但帮助他们的最佳方法
is to keep working on this case.
就是继续调查这案子
Now our murder victim had a key to this storage unit,
被害人拥有这个储存室的钥匙
so he was into a lot more than driving a taxi.
他远不止出租司机那么简单
Dig deep into Amir Alhabi.
深入调查阿米尔·阿哈比
Let's get his wife and his cousin in here.
带他妻子和表兄过来
Meanwhile, I'll call the Syrian consulate and find out
同时 我会致电叙利亚领♥事♥馆♥
why Amir had contact with the head of security.
查查阿米尔与安全主管联♥系♥的原因
They won't talk to you.
他们不会跟你们谈的
Whatever Alhabi was into,
不管阿哈比涉及什么事件
the Syrians don't want it blowing back on 'em.
叙利亚领♥事♥馆♥都不想受牵连
Excuse me. Who are you?
请原谅 阁下是
You must be Captain Montgomery.
你一定是蒙哥马利队长
I'm Mark Fallon, Department of Homeland Security.
我是马克·法♥伦♥ 录属国土安♥全♥局♥
D.H.S. Sent me down here to act as a liaison.
国土安♥全♥局♥派我到这里作联络人
I understand you have a situation.
我听说你这里出状况了
Those hazmat teams?
危险品紧急处理小组
They're only staying in the building
他们每次行动
for about a minute at a time.
只在大楼里停留一分钟
Maybe it's just standard protocol.
也许只是标准程序
Yeah. Maybe it's just too hot in there to handle.
是的 也许那里太危险处理不了
That radiation detector of yours,
你的辐射探测器
does it have a scale on it.
上面有刻度吗
You know, like chest x-ray to Chernobyl?
是胸透X光级别还是核电站泄露的级别
Maxed out.
最大值了
We have to assume Alhabi wasn't acting alone.
我们要假设阿哈比不是一个人在行动
Where are we on his wife and cousin?
他妻子和表兄在哪里
She's on her way in.
她正过来
According to a neighbor, Jamal went out drinking.
据邻居讲 杰马尔出去喝酒了
We're trying to track him down.
我们正设法找到他
Amir either had the nuclear material for himself
这些核原料不是阿米尔自己的
or he was holding on to it for someone else.
就是他为别人保管的
Either way, odds are, that's what got him killed.
不管怎样 这就是他被杀的原因
Check his phone records against the terror watch list.
将他通话记录和恐怖监测名单进行交叉对比
We're already doing that. Excuse me.
我们已经着手调查了 请原谅
Just so I'm clear,
只想弄清楚
are you taking over?
你要全面接管吗
This is your case.
这是你的案子
I'm just here to lend support however I can.
我只是来尽力协助的
Yo, cap, I.C.E. Just sent over
队长 移♥民♥和海关执法局刚发来
the immigration papers for Amir Alhabi.
阿米尔·阿哈比的移♥民♥文件
He got a degree in electrical engineering
他在大马士革一所学校
from a school in Damascus.
获得了电子机械学位
What was he working on in Syria? I got that one.
他在叙利亚从事什么 刚得知
I just spoke with the state department.
我刚跟国♥务♥院♥的人通过话
They debriefed Amir when he first landed here.
阿米尔第一次入境的时候他们盘问过他
They say he was working on a weapons program for the Syrians.
他正在从事叙利亚武器项目的工作
Nuclear weapons?
核武器吗
Yeah. Okay.
是的 好吧
Now I'm taking over.
现在由我接管
It's a bomb.
是个炸♥弹♥
There's a nuclear bomb in that locker.
那储存室里有个核弹
Castle, we don't know that it's a bomb.
卡塞尔 我们不知道是个炸♥弹♥
Well, we will as soon as it goes off,
一爆♥炸♥我们就知道了
in that nanosecond before we're vaporized.
在我们气化前的十亿分之一秒
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's just the--the writer in me
作家的职业病犯了
going to worst-case scenario.
总想到最坏的场景
Can we just talk about something else? Yeah.
能说点别的吗 好的
How's Josh?
乔什怎样了
Fine.
还好
He's, um...
他
He's on his way to Haiti
他正在前往海地的路上
to do another doctors without borders mission.
又去做无国界医生
How long?
要去多久
I don't know.
我不知道
It's so funny, Castle.
真可笑 卡塞尔
You know, at first, I loved that he was so busy.
一开始 我喜欢他忙碌的身影
It just, um...
只是
Just gave me an opportunity to keep one foot out the door,
这给了我迈出一步的机会
Just in case.
以防万一
But with one foot out the door,
但只迈出一步
it's hard to know where you stand.
很难知道自己的立场在哪
And even if I did, I mean, what does it mean?
即使我迈出一步 又有什么意义呢
He's out there. He's saving people.
他在那里救死扶伤
How do you even compete with that?
要我怎么跟那去比呢
You can't. No. No one can.
没法比 任何人都比不上
That's one of the things that attracted me to him the most--
这也正是当初他吸引我的地方
that... passion,
热情
that drive.
干劲
Why is it that the thing that attracts you to a person
为什么对方身上吸引你的特质
always ends up being that thing that just drives you crazy?
最终总是变成让你抓狂的特质呢
I just wish that...
我只希望
I wish that I had someone who would be there for me,
我希望找到一个可以守候我的人
and I could be there for him,
我可以守候他
and we could just dive into it together.
两人可以长相厮守
You're free to go.
你们可以走了
Uh, we are?
可以吗
What about the radiation?
辐射怎么办
We found residual traces of cobalt-60 in the storage unit.
我们在储存室里发现了放射性钴60残留
Not enough to cause any health problems.
还不足以对健康构成威胁
Detective Beckett, Castle.
贝克特探长 卡塞尔
We're all real glad you two are okay.
你们没事 我们真是太高兴了
Thanks, sir. So are we. I'm confused, though.
谢谢长官 我们也很高兴 我很困惑
Is this just a false alarm?
这是虚惊一场吗
Well, not exactly. If you're up to it,
不全是 如果你们还撑得住
we really could use you back at the precinct.
我们真的需要你们协助调查
I can fill you in on the way.
详情路上再说
Those traces of cobalt-60, where did they come from?
那些钴60是哪里来的
We think there was a second crate at the storage unit,
我们认为储存室里还有一个板条箱
which contained large quantities of cobalt-60.
装有大量的钴60
We found wire and crimp-on connectors, which leads us
找到的电线和连接器
to believe the crate was outfitted with explosives.
使我们相信那个箱子装满炸♥药♥
A bomb?
炸♥弹♥
A dirty bomb.
核弹
Where is it now?
现在在何处
That's what we're trying to find out.
这正是我们要找的
Hey, dad. Late night?
爸爸 干到这么晚吗
Uh, still going. I just came back to change my clothes.
还要回去 我只是回来换衣服
Well, bid my ego adieu.
那再见了
I am off to the oasis, minus Alexis, thanks to you.
我要去绿洲了 阿丽克西斯不能去 多亏你了
Actually, I changed my mind about that. You have?
其实我改主意了 是吗
You have?
你改了
Yeah. I think it's important you have time together.
是的 我觉得你们一起相处很重要
Oh, my faith in you is restored.
我对你刮目相看
Dad, what about my physics test? I can't just leave.
爸爸 我的物理考试怎么办 我不能走
Yeah, sure you can. Just take 'em with you.
你可以的 带上它们
I haven't packed or anything. I can't--
我还没有收拾呢 我不能
Honey, everything is provided there.
亲爱的 那里什么都有的
Oh, we're going to have so much fun.
我们会玩得很开心的
Come on. Let's get a bag.
快点 我去拿个包
Go. It'll be-- it'll be good for you.
去吧 这对你有好处
Due to the nature of this case,
鉴于这件案子的特殊性
let me remind you not to discuss it with anyone,
我要提醒各位 不要和任何人谈论此事
not even family.
和家人也不能说
We can't afford to have word leak out and cause a panic.
我们不能泄露消息引起恐慌
Let me turn this over to agent Fallon.
这案子由法♥伦♥探员接管
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表