Tracers, listening devices.
追踪器 窃听器
They must have been watching the science center.
他们肯定在监视科技馆
That's when they put these accessories in my car.
就是在那时侯将这些放进了我的车子
Maybe that's what was up Marie's nose.
或许那就是玛丽鼻子里面的东西
Perhaps they were tracking her,too.
或许他们也在跟踪她
No, it wasn't a tracer or an implant.
不 那不是追踪器或者植入物
Lanie identified it as aspergillus.
蕾妮鉴定出了这是曲霉菌
It's a rare calcification resulting from a sinus infection.
这是鼻窦感染的引起的少量钙化
The calcification is so dense, it reads like metal.
钙化过于密集 令它看起来像是金属
There you go. Logical explanation.
看见没 合理的解释
Yeah. I would disguise my tracking implants as a rare medical...
是啊 也我会把追踪器伪装成成罕见...
You know, the bottom line is that these guys
重要的是 这帮家伙
were desperate to get whatever Marie took,
急切想找回玛丽拿到的东西
so we gotta find it first,
所以我们得抢先一步
because that'll lead us to the killer.
因为这是找到凶手的关键
Yeah, but we really don't know what we're looking for.
没错 但我们不知道究竟要找什么
But we do know that they don't have it.
可我们知道不在他们手上
Which means it wasn't in Marie's office.
也就是说不在玛丽的办公室里
She maybe hid it somewhere.
她也许给藏起来了
Maybe with someone she trusted,
也许藏在她信任
somebody under the radar.
比较不容易被人发现的人那里
Ted Carter said that Marie gave him
泰德·卡特说玛丽上周三晚上
some of his stuff back last Wednesday night.
把他的东西还回去了
Maybe that's not all she gave him.
也许还得不仅仅是他的东西
I don't understand.
我不明白
It's just books and t-shirts mostly.
大部分都是书和T恤衫
Mr. Carter, did you notice anything different
卡特先生 你有留意到
in the things that she gave you,
她给你的东西有异样吗
anything that wasn't there before?
原先没有的东西
No, it's all my stuff.
没有 都是我的东西
It's just t-shirts, Jefferson Starship cd--
只是T恤衫 杰弗逊星船合唱团的CD
Oh! This cd got me through two weeks
这张CD帮我度过了
of "Storm Watch" Writer's block.
两个星期的《斯道姆观望》创作瓶颈期
I don't remember it being a 2-disc set.
我不记得是2张CD的
This one's unmarked.
这张没有标识
Marie's proof perhaps?
也许是玛丽的证据
Oh, oh, oh, no, wait.
不 等等
That's it?
就这样吗
I mean, no pomp, no circumstance?
毫无盛大壮观之势
What's on this could shake
这里面的内容有可能
the very foundations of our existence.
撼动人类存在的基石
We need to pause and savor--
我们需要停留 品味
Please. Let's just stick it in and get this over with.
别闹了 直接放进去看看吧
I mean, the fact of the matter is,
我是说 事实是
there's probably nothing of any value on that cd...
这张CD也许对我们的调查
to our investigati--
毫无帮...
You were saying?
你说什么来着
No way.
不可能
Behold this image, gentlemen and lady.
仔细看这个图片 女士和先生们
We are witness to a stunning event--
我们见证了一场惊天大事
A turning point in human history--
人类历史的转折点
The moment we knew... We were not alone.
此刻我们知道 我们并不孤单
For who can deny that this...
因为谁能否认这个是...
is an alien spacecraft.
外星人宇宙飞船呢
It does kinda look like one.
看起来是挺像的
Yeah, but this image?
是的 但这个图像
I mean, it's gotta be doctored. Right, Beckett?
这肯定修过的 对吧 贝克特
I don't know.
我不知道
What are you saying?
你在说什么
Are you saying, you think that this is real?
你是说 你觉得这是真的
Well...
这个
It doesn't look doctored.
这看起来不像修过的
Okay, just for clarity, so we know later who said what,
搞清各位的态度 以便确认各位都说了什么
You are conceding that it is a possibility
你承认有可能
that this is an alien spaceship?
这是一艘外星人宇宙飞船
What I am saying
我说的是
is that we now know what these agents were after.
我们现在知道了那些特工要找的东西
That close.
就差一点
And as far as I'm concerned,
在我看来
let a higher pay grade deal with it.
让更高层人员去处理吧
We now have leverage that we can use with our mystery agents.
我们现在有筹码和神秘特工谈判
How? It's not like we can just call 'em up? Mm.
怎么做 我们又不能直接打给他们
W--uh, we do have a box of bugs.
我们有一盒窃听器
It's the next best thing to a batphone.
除了蝙蝠侠的电♥话♥就这个最赞了
We have what you want. You know where we are.
我们有你要的东西 你知道我们的位置
You really think that's gonna work?
你真觉得这能成功吗
Please take a seat.
请坐
So where is it?
东西在哪里
Not a chance.
休想
I want something in return--
我想以此做个交换
The name of Marie Subbarao's killer.
杀害玛丽·苏巴拉奥的凶手的名字
Ladies first.
女士优先
Why are you showing me this?
你为何给我看这个
It's the photo that Marie took from the observatory
这是玛丽在天文台拍下的
of the alien ship.
外星人飞船
I'll be on my way now.
我得告辞了
Wait a minute. We had a deal.
等等 我们说好的
You said you had what I want. As it happens, you don't.
你说你有我要的东西 但是你没有
You're not leaving. Marie Subbarao was murdered
你不能走 玛丽·苏巴拉奥
in the most awful way imaginable,
被极其凶残的手法杀害
and her killer is still out there.
而凶手依然逍遥法外
You owe it to her. Give us that name.
你欠她的 告诉我们凶手的名字
Maybe she isn't who you think she is.
也许她并不是你们认为的那样
What's that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
I mean, if it's not this, then what?
如果不是这样 那又是什么
Why all of this fuss over an astrophysicist
为什么要纠缠一位天体物理学家
who analyzes radio signals?
她只是分♥析♥无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
Unless what she analyzed was secret.
除非她分♥析♥的是秘密
That's it, isn't it?
就是这么回事 对吧
She intercepted classified information.
她拦截了机密信息
Yeah, you did say that she took something
你说过她拿走一些
that was vital to our security.
涉及国♥家♥安♥全♥的重要东西
And we found Chinese cigarettes at the crime scene.
我们在案发现场发现中国香烟
Was she working with the Chinese?
她给中国人工作吗
Look, either you tell us the truth now,
你要么现在告诉我们真♥相♥
Or we take what we know to the media.
要么我们把情况交给媒体
What makes you think they'll print it?
你觉得他们会发表吗
Oh, they probably won't.
他们也许不会
But I know more than a dozen bloggers who will.
但我知道很多博主愿意发表
Not to mention over half a million
更别提我那50多万
of my own followers on Twitter.
微博上的书迷
Nothing I say can leave this room.
我说的绝对不能泄露出去
You have our word on that.
我们向你保证
Last month, we determined that an enemy operative
上个月 我们确定一个敌国间谍
Had intercepted classified, coded data streams
拦截了太平洋舰队与国防部之间的
between the pacific fleet and the pentagon.
绝密数据流
You think it was Marie.
你认为是玛丽干的
The intercepted transmissions coincided
拦截传送的时间与
with Marie's tasking her radio telescope
玛丽将她的无线电天文望远镜
to point at our satellite,
对准我们的卫星的时间一致
which was nowhere near where she was
这根本不是
supposed to be doing her research.
她原本应该研究的对象
So that wasn't a photo of a UFO.
那这不是飞碟的照片
That was your spy satellite.
而是你们的间谍卫星
But the real damage done is the data she downloaded,
但真正的破坏是她下载的数据
which I fear is now in the hands of the Chinese.
我担心现在在中国人手上
So then who killed her?
那是谁杀了她
Her handler, I imagine.
我认为是她的中间人
The Chinese must have known we were on to them.
这个中国人肯定知道我们在调查他们
They were smart enough
他们很聪明
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表