And I hope someday,
我希望能有一天
that path earns me your forgiveness.
这条正道能让我得到你的原谅
Excuse me. Detective beckett? Yes.
不好意思 贝克特探长吗 是的
You've been upgraded to first class.
你已经被升到头等舱了
I'm sorry. Excuse me.
对不起 借过
Sorry about that.
不好意思
Seat 3-C.
座位号♥3C
Thank you.
谢谢
Champagne?
来杯香槟吗
集名《To Love and Die in L.A》
《灵书妙探》第三季第22集
Castle, what are you doing?
卡塞尔 你跟来干什么
Oh, the studio's been after me for weeks
制♥作♥公♥司♥已经催了我几个礼拜了
To fly down and do a set visit for the "Heat wave" Movie.
让我飞去电影版《希特热浪》的片场探班
Imagine my surprise when I saw your name on the standby list.
看到你名字也在同一架班机上 我惊讶半天呢
You cannot be a part of what I'm gonna do out there.
我将要做的事 你不准掺和
I thought you were on vacation.
我以为你是去度假呢
Castle...
卡塞尔
It is one thing for you to follow me when we're in New York,
在纽约办案 你跟着我是一回事
but I am not a cop in L.A.
但我在洛杉矶可不是警♥察♥
I don't have any authority or backup.
没有任何职权 也无后援
I'll be your backup.
我来当你的后援
Besides, going rogue is kind of my specialty.
再说了 当一介草民可是我的专长啊
Yeah, but subtlety isn't.
是啊 但你做事从来不懂看人脸色
I'm not gonna get rid of you, am I?
我是甩不掉你了 是吧
Okay, look...
好吧 听着
If we do this together, you have to promise me
如果我们要共事 你一定要向我保证
that we're gonna fly under the radar.
我们一定要低调
Of course.
当然了
Is this what you call "Under the radar"?
这也叫低调吗
In L.A., this baby fits right in.
在洛杉矶 小跑车就是主流啊
So what's our first stop?
我们第一站去哪儿
My hotel. It's on Ventura Blvd.
我的宾馆 在万特乐大道
That's all the way in the Valley.
那要一直到山谷那里
How are we supposed to work together if you're an hour away?
你离我那么远 我们怎么一起行动
Castle, we weren't supposed to work together at all.
卡塞尔 我们完全没必要一起行动
Okay, look,
好吧 听着
the studio comped me a two-bedroom, four-star suite.
制♥作♥公♥司♥给我免费提供了一间四星级的双人套房♥
You just stay with me. Yeah, right.
你跟着我就行了 是啊 没错
What? You'll have your own room.
怎么了 你会有自己房♥间
Uh, no. I am not staying with you.
不要 我才不要跟你住一起
Ahh. Worried you can't control yourself when we're alone?
担心我们孤男寡女 你无法自控吗
Actually, it's not me that I'm worried about.
事实上 我不是担心我自己
I assure you, my intentions are pure.
我向你保证 我的动机很纯洁的
We're so happy to have you back, Mr. Castle.
我们很高兴你再次光临 卡塞尔先生
I've taken the liberty of setting up the suite
我擅自做主把套房♥布置好了
Just the way you like it. Thank you.
按您喜欢的样子来的 谢谢
And I've schedule a couples massage at 7:00.
我预约了7点钟的双人按♥摩♥
Pure, huh? Uh, Maurice, you can go ahead and cancel that,
很纯洁嘛 莫瑞斯 你可以把那个取消掉
and get rid of the flowers and the champagne.
然后把这些花和香槟撤掉
We're here to work.
我们是来办公事的
Very good, sir.
没问题 先生
For you.
给你的
Thank you, Maurice.
谢谢 莫瑞斯
The last time I was here,
上次我来这里的时候
I brought this parisian super model so he thought you--
我带了一个巴黎的超模 所以他以为你是...
It's not important. Would you like to choose your room?
那不重要 你想要不要选一下房♥间
No, I'd like to start the investigation.
不用了 我想即刻就着手调查
We haven't even ordered room service yet.
我们还没叫客房♥服务呢
Castle, I'm not here for room service.
卡塞尔 我不是来这享受客房♥服务的
I'm here for justice.
我是来讨回公道的
Wow. In L.A. For all of a minute,
哇哦 到洛杉矶还没一分钟
and already she's spouting cheesy movie dialogue.
她已经开始引用恶俗片里的对话了
Must be something in the air.
肯定是因为这里的空气
This is Royce's place?
这是罗伊的住址吗
This is the address listed on his driver's license.
这是他驾照上登记的地址
Did I miss the part where you told me he was rich?
我怎么不记得你跟我说过他很有钱
No. He was barely scraping by.
没有 他也就勉强度日罢了
Yeah? Yeah, I'm a friend of Mike Royce's.
是吗 是啊 我是迈克·罗伊的朋友
Come around the back.
到后面来
Jerry, I cannot help you out. I'm sorry.
杰瑞 我没法帮你 对不起
You gotta go without...
你只能自己
I gotta go.
我要挂了
Hello. Whoa. You're Gene Simmons.
你好 你是吉恩·西蒙斯
Yeah, I'm that weird guy in Kiss.
是啊 我是Kiss乐队里那个怪胎
Yeah, the guy with the long tongue and everything.
是啊 那个长舌头还有其他什么的
Hello. Who's this pretty little lady?
你好啊 这位美女是谁
I'm, uh, I'm--I'm detective Kate Beckett, NYPD.
我是 我是纽约警局的凯特·贝克特警探
Is Mike in trouble?
迈克惹上什么麻烦了吗
Actually, he was murdered. Oh, that's terrible.
事实上 他被谋杀了 太可怕了
How did you know him exactly?
你是怎么认识他的
Well, I got into trouble a few months back,
几个月前我有麻烦缠身
and Royce helped me out, I helped him,
罗伊帮我解围 作为回报
and I've been letting him live in my guest house.
我让他住在我的客房♥
So you're saying,
你是说
he was in the business of helping people in trouble?
他专门帮人解决麻烦吗
He was pretty good at it.
他做的不错
Was he helping anyone lately? Well, there was a girl.
最近有谁找他解决麻烦吗 有个女孩
She came by two days ago. Uh, really beautiful, stunning.
她是两天前来的 很正 美艳动人
Uh, this girl, do you remember her name?
你还记得那女孩的名字吗
You know what? She dropped off a head shot.
她有落下一张大头照
If you give me a chance, I'll go find it.
稍等片刻 我去找找
Thank you.
谢谢
This is so weird.
这太诡异了
What?
怎么了
I've dressed up as him for Halloween.
我万圣节扮的就是他
Mm. I did, too.
我也是
Violet Young, a smoking-hot wannabe starlet
薇罗特·杨 初涉影坛的性感小妞
whose only credit is "Slumber Party Zombie".
她唯一的代表作就是《睡衣派对上的僵尸》
What kind of trouble would an actress be in
一个女演员能有什么麻烦
that would scare Royce into running?
能把罗伊吓的要跑路
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Pulling up "Slumber Party Zombie" On Netflix.
上在线影院搜索《睡衣派对上的僵尸》
What are you doing?
你干嘛
I'm gonna get ahold of Violet's agency,
我联♥系♥下薇罗特的经纪公♥司♥
see if I can find out where she is.
看能不能找到她
Yo, Ryan, what's up? We got lucky.
莱恩 怎么样了 我们运气不错
Kids were tagging that building across from the alley,
孩子们爱在对面大楼里涂鸦乱画
so the owner put up a camera.
业主就装了个摄像头
There's our shooter.
凶手现身了
You can't see his face or the license plate number.
他的脸和车牌号♥都看不到
But you can see the driver's arm.
但能看到司机的手臂
A black guy. Ebony to our killer's ivory.
黑人 正好和我们的杀手黑白配
You still got that friend at T.S.A.?
你还有朋友在运输安全管理局吗
Yeah, why?
有 怎么了
Maybe they'll share surveillance footage
或许他们会有凶手
of the security checkpoint that our shooter went through.
过安检时的监控录像
The guy was in town for six hours, right?
这家伙在城里逗留了六小时 对吧
There's a chance that he's wearing the same clothes
如果他在机场穿的
at the airport that he's wearing in our video.
和录像里的是同一套衣服
Which might get us a look at his face.
那样我们就能知道他长什么样子了
So Violet's shooting a commercial at Zenith Studios.
薇罗特在齐尼思摄影棚拍广♥告♥
No way. That's where they're shooting "Heat wave".
不是吧 那可是拍《希特热浪》的地方
Oh, wow. It's kismet.
真是命中注定
Violet's commercial shoots on stage seven.
薇罗特在七号♥摄影棚拍广♥告♥
Rick castle!
里克·卡塞尔
I cannot believe we finally got you out here.
真不敢相信 你终于肯来了
Tony, you money-grubbing bastard.
托尼 你个抢钱专业户
How's filming?
电影拍的怎么样了
You kidding me? It's awesome, buddy.
开什么玩笑 兄弟 超赞的
You keep writing 'em, we'll keep making 'em.
你写多少 我们就拍多少
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表