You know, I-I know a guy
听我说 我认识一个人
that'll get that dent out of your car.
可以帮你修理汽车凹痕
You let me go, I'll give him a call.
放了我 我一个电♥话♥就搞定
Shut up and get in the box.
闭嘴 进去吧
No wonder that guy was getting away.
怪不得那个家伙会逃掉
Look at your shoes. What?
看看你的鞋子 什么
How many inches are those heels?
这跟到底是几英寸高啊
My shoes are fine,
我的鞋子没问题
and he wasn't getting away.
他也没跑掉
So how'd you get the bounty on Random?
怎么会有人出钱让你去抓兰登
I got a buddy at the courthouse.
我在法♥院♥有个朋友
Random missed his hearing,
兰登庭审缺席
I got a call.
我就接到了这个活
So you like this guy for murder.
你怀疑他谋杀
Huh? Yeah, for his bail bondsman--
是的 谋杀他的保证人
Deon Carver.
迪昂·卡福
God, I know Deon.
天啊 我认识迪昂
I just did a skip trace for him last year.
去年我还为他追踪过别人
You know, we found
我们在他的袜子里
a weird piece of paper in his sock.
找到了一张奇怪的纸
I'm thinking it's some kind of code.
我想是某种代码
Only paper I've seen people kill for
人们会为了一张纸而去杀人的
had dead presidents on it.
只有美钞
Look,
听着
if Random's not your guy,
如果兰登不是你们要找的人
can I take him over to central booking,
我能不能带他回去交差
collect my bounty?
拿我的酬金
Yeah, sure, if he alibis out,
当然没问题 如果他有不在场证据
But I wouldn't hold my breath on that.
但要换了我就不会抱什么希望
Castle, you coming?
卡塞尔 你来不来
Oh, actually, I was gonna hang back with royce,
我还是和罗伊一起吧
Hear some stories about the good ol' days.
听他讲讲以前的美好的故事
Okay. Fine.
随便你吧
But if you tell him about the karaoke stakeout,
但你要告诉他卡拉ok监视的那件事
I'm gonna tell him what happened with the monkey.
我就把你的有关猴子的故事告诉他
My lips are sealed.
我会严守秘密的
But I got a lot of other stories.
但是我好有一箩筐其他的故事
I wasn't running away.
我没有逃跑
I was jogging.
我只是在慢跑
So what were you doing climbing down
那你好端端从大楼上
the side of a building?
爬下来干什么
Cross-training. Better cardiovascular workout.
混合训练 对心血管有更好的锻炼效果
Random, you did a stint at five points correctional
兰登 你在五点监狱服过刑
and within a week of your release,
放出来不到一周
you were breaking in to someone's apartment.
你就闯入了别人的公♥寓♥
That was a misunderstanding.
那是个误会
I wrote down my friend's address wrong.
我把我朋友的地址写错了
Really?
是吗
So what do you call killing Deon Carver,
那你把迪昂·卡福杀了怎么解释
mistaken identity?
认错人了吗
Deon's dead?
迪昂死了
Nice try. You have a history of breaking and entering,
你就装吧 你有破门而入的前科
and I have a victim whose offices were ransacked,
卡福办公室被翻了个底朝天
and you were seen arguing with Carver
有证人看到被害人与你发生争吵
three hours before he was killed.
三个小时后他被杀
He invited me to dinner 'cause he wanted to stress
他请我吃饭 因为他想要强调那天早上
the importance of my attendance in court this morning.
我在法庭上出席的重要性
And seeing as he had 100k on the hook if skipped--
我不出席他要被罚款10万美圆
Which you did.
你的确没出席
My alarm clock didn't go off.
我闹表没响
Or you were so exhausted after killing Carver
我看你是因为杀了卡福太疲倦
that you slept right through it. Come on!
才睡过头的吧 拜托
Three hours after we had dinner,
我们吃过饭后三个小时
I was shoplifting at book mart uptown--
我在市中心的书店偷书呢
You threatened someone's life and then
你杀了人
decide to shoplift a book?
然后跑去偷书
That's why I forgot to pay.
我那是忘了付钱
I was so used to being in the prison library.
我在监狱的图书馆呆习惯了
I tried to tell the security dude that,
我想和保安说明白的
but he had me in some ninja choke hold.
但他使出忍♥者锁喉术之类的抓住了我
Luckily for me,
幸好我机灵
I was able to slip away before the cops came.
在警♥察♥来之前溜走了
Sucker. But that guard would totally remember me.
衰人 但是那个保安绝对会记得我
So now she's got the cat in one hand,
她一个手拿着猫
her gun in the other.
枪在另一只手
I'm trying to get the hell outta the way
我拼了命给她让出地方
so she can shoot the guy with the speargun.
好让她毙了那个拿着鱼枪的家伙
Except Royce has such a giant head, that every time
不过罗伊总是挡道 每次我
I go to pull the trigger, all I can think about is
扣动扳机的时候 我总是在想
how much paperwork I'll have to do
要是真的打伤他
if accidentally shoot him.
我要写多少报告才能脱身
Yeah, okay, so you know what she does? What?
你知道她做什么了吗 什么
She offers to show the guy her
她跟那家伙说你把鱼枪放下
boobs if he drops the speargun.
我就给你看咪♥咪♥
Did he? Did you?
他放下了吗 你给他看了吗
No, 'cause he had the same slack-jawed look
没有 因为他和你们一样
that the two of you have.
嘴都合不上 口水直流
Allowing me to take the guy down,
正好给了我机会将他制♥服♥
but I'll tell you what I realized in that moment--
但是那个时候我想明白了一件事
With Beckett,
和贝克特一起工作
you gotta be ready for anything.
你要随时做好一切准备
Wow. I'm seeing a whole new side of you today.
天啊 我今天算是见识了别样的你
And--and feel free to show me more.
而且不介意你再多展示点
Do you see what happens when you feed the animals?
看你干的好事 你怎么能给他吃这种甜头
Hey. So it looks like your shoplifter
看起来那个小偷
isn't our killer after all.
还真不是我们的凶手
Guard at book mart confirmed that he caught him
书店的保安确认他抓到他
trying to steal a copy
试图偷一本
of "The Da Vinci Code."
《达芬奇密♥码♥》
"The Da Vinci Code."
《达芬奇密♥码♥》
Maybe he thought it could help him decipher the document,
也许他认为那本书能帮他解密那份文件
thinking it's some kind of an ancient religious cryptogram
认为那是某种古宗教的密♥码♥
prophesizing the coming zombie apocalypse.
预言即将到来的僵尸末日
He always like this?
他总是这样吗
No, it's usually about CIA conspiracies.
通常他都是围绕中情局阴谋论
I was really close on one of those.
我的理论很靠谱的
So do you want us to lock Random up?
你想让我们把兰登关起来吗
The store wants us to hold on to him.
书店希望我们扣押他
Why don't we let Royce take him down to central?
我们还是让罗伊把他带到中♥央♥警局吧
Book mart can press charges over there. All right.
书店的人可以在那里起诉他 好的
Thanks, kid. I owe you one.
谢了丫头 我欠你人情
You don't owe me anything,
你什么都不欠我
And you know it.
你懂的
Hey, do me a favor. Take a picture.
帮个忙 帮我们拍张照片
Yeah, yeah, of course.
没问题
Thanks. Come on. Old time's sake.
来吧 重逢总要照张相
Okay.
好的
Nice. It was so good to see you.
不错 很高兴见到你
You stay sharp, kid.
你要时刻警觉 丫头
Rick, don't let her boss you around too much.
里克 可别让她对你"颐指气使"太久
Hey, come on, kitten. We got a date at central booking.
走吧 小子 我们去中♥央♥关押局吧
He tells a terrific story.
他故事讲得真不错
You got a little bromance there, castle?
基情荡漾了吗 卡塞尔
What? No. What?
什么 没有啦
It's all right. He is pretty hard to resist.
没什么大不了的 他本来就让人无法抗拒
Why didn't, uh, Royce and Beckett stay partners?
罗伊和贝克特后来为什么不搭档了
She moved up, and he moved out.
她升官了 他退休了
He did his 20 and put in his papers.
干了20年 递交了辞呈
I think he realized that
我想他是意识到
he wasn't gonna do any better than her.
他永远不会像她那么出色
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表