Uh, she analyzed the data
她负责分♥析♥从新墨西哥的
fed in from our radio telescope in New Mexico,
射电望远镜接收到的数据
studying radiation from quasars.
研究类星射电源的辐射
For the SETI institute?
是为SETI学会做研究吗
No. Most of her work was NASA related.
不 她的大部分工作与美国太空总署相关
And when was the last time you saw her?
你最后一次见到她是在什么时候
Uh, last night.
昨晚
She was still here at her office at 7 when I left.
我7点下班时她还在办公室里
And what about you, Ms. Holder?
那么你呢 豪德小姐
Oh, we went over the calendar for next week,
噢 我们查看了下周的日程表
and then she sent me home at 7:30.
然后在7:30她就让我下班了
Was she having any problems in life?
她有没有什么生活上的问题
Anything unusual happening lately?
她最近有反常的举动吗
Not that I'm aware of.
我没看出什么不妥
Actually...
其实...
since Monday, she'd been acting anxious and uptight.
从周一开始 她就表现得十分紧张不安
I finally asked her what was wrong, and she said
我后来问她发生什么事了 她说
that something life-changing had happened to her.
她正经历着命运的大转折
What was it? I don't know.
什么转折 我不知道
Then on Wednesday, she left work in the middle of the day.
然后到了周三 她在中午便早早下班
She didn't come back until Thursday morning.
直到周四早上才见到她人
Dr. Vaughn, Marie's body
沃恩博士 玛丽的尸体
showed signs of explosive decompression.
表现出暴发性减压的症候
Was she doing any kind of research
她有没有在进行什么
that would account for that?
与此相关的研究呢
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
That's a yes.
那是"有"的意思
It's called an altitude chamber.
这是一个高空模拟低压舱
We use it to study
我们用它来为美国太空总署
thermal life support systems
研究减压环境下的
under reduced pressure for NASA.
热控生命保障系统
What would happen if a person went inside?
如果人跑到里面会发生什么事
Without protective gear?
没穿保护装置的话
Your lungs rupture from gas expansion
肺部会因气体膨胀而破裂
and all the liquid in your body evaporates.
人体内所有水分都会被蒸发掉
So all the horrible effects of outer space
也就是除去看不到外太空 能感受到
without the view.
外太空的一切可怕效应
Who else had access to this area?
谁有权进入这个区域
Mostly our researchers and their assistants.
大多数研究员及其助手都可以
Maybe 35 people in all.
总共 大概35人
I'll need a list of all of their names.
我需要他们所有人的名单
Did Marie have problems with any of them?
玛丽跟他们任何人有过节吗
Ted Carter...
泰德·卡特
Her ex-boyfriend.
她的前男友
After their breakup, things got ugly between them.
他们分手后 闹得很难看
Can I ask what this is about?
能问问找我来有何贵干吗
Mr. Carter...
卡特先生
Your key card was swiped at the science center
昨晚7:42 你曾刷♥卡♥
last night at 7:42.
进入了科技馆
You mind tell us what you were doing there?
能告诉我们你为何要去那里吗
I went to see someone. Marie Subbarao?
我是去找人的 玛丽 苏巴拉奥吗
Why is this any of your business?
这与你们有何相干
We're investigating her murder.
我们在调查她的谋杀案
What?
什么
Marie's not dead.
玛丽又没死
How could she be dead?
她怎么可能死了
Someone put her in an altitude chamber.
有人把她关进了低压舱
Oh, my god.
天呐
Who could've done something like that?
谁会做出这种事啊
She was killed at around 9:00 p.M.,
她是九点左右遇害的
not long after you arrived at the center.
就在你离开后不久
Not me. It wasn't me.
不是我 不是我♥干♥的
How could you think I would do something like that?
你们怎么能认为我会做出这种事
You had motive.
你有动机
You had access to the chamber.
你还有进出低压舱的权限
Why else would you even go and se e her?
不然你为什么要去见她
To ask her to dinner.
我是去邀请她共进晚餐的
After Marie dumped you and had you fired. I hope--
她跟你分了手 还害你被开除了 我猜...
It wasn't like that. I quit.
不是那样的 是我主动辞职的
It was too painful to be around her.
每天跟她抬头不见低头见 实在太痛苦了
Then on Wednesday, out of nowhere, she called me.
没想到周三的时候 她突然打给了我
She wanted to go to coffee.
她想去喝咖啡
Now why would she do that?
为什么
To mend fences, I-I guess.
我猜想 是为了跟我和解
She gave me back some old T-shirts,
她还了我几件旧T恤
some CDs she had of mine,
还有我的几张CD
said she felt bad about the way things ended.
她说为我俩之前的分手方式感到抱歉
I thought maybe we still had a chance, you know?
我以为我们也许还有机会
So I went looking for her at the center.
所以我就去馆里找她了
What happened when you found her? Nothing.
你找到她之后发生了什么 没什么
We talked for a few seconds.
我们就聊了一小会
She seemed upset about something.
她看起来有些沮丧
I-I tried to find out what,
我试着想弄清原因
but she was in a hurry to get somewhere, so I left.
可她正急着要去什么地方 所以我就走了
I went home.
我回家了
I-I was there by 8:00.
我八点就离开那里了
Make yourself at home.
把这儿当家吧
You're gonna be here for a while.
你得在这儿待上一阵子了
C.S.U. is going through the altitude chamber.
鉴证组正在检查低压舱
Once they get back with forensics,
只要他们能带回举证证据
we should be able to charge Ted Carter.
我们就能起诉泰德·卡特了
Tell me this...
跟我解释下
How did Carter get the body to the rail yard?
卡特是怎么把尸体弄去铁路站场的
Well, the altitude chamber
那个低压舱
is right next to the parking garage,
是紧挨着停车场的
so he probably dumped her body in the car,
所以他可能先把尸体扔到了车上
took it out to the rail yard,
然后开车送去了铁路站场
and tried to throw us off the trail.
试图让我们追踪不到
You know what would be a better story?
知道怎么解释更合理吗
We have an earthbound solution to this mystery,
这起神秘事件只是地球人所为
and you are disappointed. I get it.
你很失望 我明白
But that, really?
可这个 不是吧
Come on. Marie said she had a life-changing event.
拜托 玛丽说她遇到了改变人生的大事
What could be more life changing
还有什么比碰上这家伙
than being beamed up by this guy?
更能改变人生呢
Come on, Castle.
得了吧 卡塞尔
We all know that there is no such thing as alien abductions.
咱们都清楚 根本没有外星人绑♥架♥这档子事
And yet, most abductees report the same experiences--
可是 大部分被绑♥架♥者都叙述了同样的经历
The white light, the memory flashes.
白光 记忆闪回之类的
That's because they all read the same books,
那是因为他们都看了同一类书
so of course they describe the same event--
所以他们当然会描述出同样的事情
The dark, lonely road,
黑暗的环境 荒凉的山路
the bright light out of nowhere,
凭空出现的刺眼白光
memories of being poked and prodded.
记忆芯片被来回戳啊刺啊的
I believe the word you're looking for is probed.
我相信你想说的词是"植入芯片"
And then of course there's the alien implant
当然 还有外星人的植入物
that's used to track the abductees.
用来追踪被绑♥架♥者的
That reminds me of the lego
让我想起了
I got stuck up my nose when I was 6.
六岁时卡在我鼻子里的积木
You what?
你咋了来着
Uh, guys.
伙计们
C.S.U. finished going over the altitude chamber.
鉴证组检查过那个低压舱了
Nothing turned up. What?
一无所获 什么
I mean, that was the exact machine
那台机器明明就是
that we were looking for,
我们要找的东西啊
right in the building where
就在玛丽和她男友
Marie and her ex-boyfriend work.
工作的地方
That had to have been the murder weapon.
那肯定就是凶器啊
There's no blood, no tissue-- it's clean.
没有血迹 没有纤维组织 非常干净
That makes no sense whatsoever.
无论如何也说不通啊
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表