Sorry. My nephew loves those books.
不好意思 我小侄子很喜欢看那些书
Daniel Goldstein, 25,
丹尼尔·戈尔茨坦 25岁
lives in soho.
住在苏豪区
Yeah, he's also got a work I.D. from Berman Rose
他在伯曼罗斯上班
down on wall street.
在华尔街
So he lived downtown and he worked downtown.
那就是说他在市区住 在市区上班
What was he doing way up here?
那他来这里做什么呢
Let's take this down to the lab.
把这带回实验室
Right.
好的
So I wear boxers.
我穿拳击短裤
What do you wear--
那你穿什么呢
thongs, Cheekies?
丁字裤 性感小裤裤
I told you mine.
我都把自己的告诉你了
Bloomers?
灯笼裤
Granny panties?
还是美少女大花裤衩
Commando?
难道你不♥穿♥内♥裤♥
His clothes were taken?
他衣服被拿走了
Why would anyone take his clothes?
怎么会有人拿他衣服呢
We don't know, Ms. Goldstein.
我们不清楚戈尔茨坦小姐
Can you tell us what your brother
能告诉我们
might have been doing in the park?
你哥哥去公园可能会干什么
That late? I have no idea.
那么晚了 我不知道
Well, the place where Daniel was found
发现丹尼尔尸体的地方
is known for drug activity. Was he using?
经常进行毒品交易 他在吸毒吗
No. He barely even drank.
没有 他连酒都不怎么喝
Did he have any enemies
你知道他最近有和什么人结仇
or conflicts that you know of?
或者闹矛盾吗
No, no. Look, none of this makes any sense.
不 没有 听着 这些都说不过去
It's just-- it's not like him.
这 这根本不是他的作为
Our parents both died in a car accident
我们父母因一场车祸都去世了
when he was 12,
那时他十二岁
and since then, he's always been so cautious.
从那时起他就非常谨慎
What about dating?
他有女朋友吗
Was there anyone special in his life?
有没有什么特殊的人
Oh, he wished, but no.
他倒想呢 但是没有
No, he barely had a social life or social skills.
他很少有社交活动 不怎么和人打交道
I mean, he was such a sweetheart,
我是说 他太善良了
but a dork, you know?
但是善良的像个呆子
And he was always at work anyway.
况且他总是在上班
At Berman Rose?
在伯曼罗斯吗
What did he do for them?
他做什么工作
Created financial products.
做金融产品
He was this incredible math genius.
他简直是个数学天才
Got his PHD from M.I.T.
在麻省理工拿到了博士
I thought for sure he'd be a professor or something,
我以为他肯定会当个教授或者什么的
but these hedge funds,
但是这些对冲基金公♥司♥
they hire guys like him,
他们就需要这种人才
and they pay them obscene amounts of money.
酬劳非常高
25 years old--he bought my apartment for me.
他刚25岁就给我买♥♥了套房♥子
Excuse me.
不好意思
What's up?
什么情况
Lab got a fingerprint off our vic's wallet.
实验室在死者钱包上获取一枚指纹
Anyone good?
是不是个善茬
Uh...
这个...
Awaiting court dates
过去一个月
on three aggravated assault cases
因为三次严重伤人罪
in the past month, Mr. D'andrad.
准备上庭受审 唐瑞德先生
You inflicted dozens of broken bones,
你打断过N个人的肋骨
gouged out one of your victim's eyes,
把其中一个人眼睛挖了出来
bit off part of an ear of another one.
还咬掉过别人的耳朵
Sounds like committing murder was inevitable.
看起来你这种人不犯罪才不正常呢
I'm just curious.
我只是很好奇
Why did you take his clothes?
你为什么要拿走死者的衣服
Wasn't me.
不是我拿的
Well, then why were your fingerprints
那为什么死者的钱包上
on a dead man's wallet?
有你的指纹
Did he just happen to drop it,
别告诉我他刚好掉了钱包
and you politely picked it up for him?
你就好心的捡起来还给了他
And why did my detectives find
为什么我的手下在你的住所
this unregistered 45 in your apartment,
找到了这把45口径的没注册的手♥枪♥
which just happens to match
这把手♥枪♥又这么巧
the size of the bullet hole in my victim?
和死者伤口的枪口直径大小一致
Hey. If you're so innocent,
嘿 你要是清白的
Mr. D'andrad,
唐瑞德先生
why did you resist arrest
你为什么拒捕
and try to put one of my detectives through a wall?
还把我一个手下的头往墙上撞
You know, the right turtleneck,
兄弟 你知道 穿个合适的高领绒衣
and no one is even gonna notice, bro.
别人也看不出来
Maybe a scarf.
或者围条围巾
Why don't you just confess to the truth?
你干脆说实话吧
It's gonna come out sooner or later.
反正迟早你也要招供的
He was already dead.
我看见的时候他已经死了
With a wallet lying conveniently next to him?
钱包就那么碰巧放在他的旁边吗
Uh, look, if you're not going to admit to it,
听着 如果你不想承认你的罪行
you might at least want to try coming up with a story
至少也要编个像样点的故事
that's a little more convincing. It's what happened!
出来啊 我说的是实话
Like you weren't scared.
难道你没害怕吗
I want this guy to fry, Beckett.
这家伙应该关起来 贝克特
Oh, he will,
他会的
as soon as Lanie confirms that that bullet is a .45.
只要蕾妮能确定子弹口径是点45
It's not a .45. Are you sure?
不是点45 你确定吗
I'm positive. .38?
很确定 点38
Nope. It's not a .44 or a .357
不是 也不是点44或是点357
or a .22 or a 9 millimeter
也不是点22或是9毫米口径
or any other kind of bullet I've ever seen.
是一种我根本就没见过的子弹
So it's a new kind of bullet.
这么说就是一种新型子弹咯
Oh, no. Not new at all. Check it out.
不是 一点都不新 看看吧
Oh, it's round. You see that white coating?
是圆形子弹 你看到那种白色的外壳了吗
Yeah. What is it, oxidation?
看见了 那是什么 氧化物吗
Lead oxide, to be exact. Rust?
准确的说是氧化铅 锈吗
Yep. Based on the amount of it,
是的 根据氧化铅的含量
I'd say that bullet is 200 years old.
我判断那子弹有200年的历史
A 200-year-old bullet can only mean one thing.
一颗有200年历史子弹只可能意味着一件事
Time-traveling killer.
一位时间旅行的凶手
Ergo, the killer could've entered present time
因此 凶手可能是通过时间涟漪
through a time ripple, killed Goldstein,
来到我们这个时代 杀掉古德斯坦
and then gone back through the time ripple,
再通过时间涟漪返回
which means we just have to find the time ripple.
也就是说我们要找到那个时间涟漪
Could you please stop saying "Time ripple"?
求你别再提"时间涟漪"了
Yeah. It sounds kinda dirty, doesn't it?
好吧 听起来有点下流 是不是
What if the ripple closed?
要是那个时间涟漪关闭了呢
Time machine.
时间机器
We need a time machine. Well, in this century,
我们需要一座时间机器 当下
we still haven't ruled out our big buddy Mr. D'andrad.
我们还没有排除大块头唐瑞德的嫌疑
Yeah, he just doesn't seem like the time-travel type to me.
是啊 不过他看起来不像是会时间旅行那种人
Can't be a time-traveling killer.
凶手一定不是时间旅行者
Bullet had 200 years of rust on it.
那子弹有200年的历史呢
If the killer had been a time traveler,
如果凶手是时间旅行者
the bullet would've been brand-new.
子弹应该是新的
Unless time travel causes rust.
除非时间旅行也能造成生锈
On your brain. Have you followed up
我看你是脑袋生锈了 你询问
with the victim's sister regarding the antique bullet?
死者的姐姐有关古董子弹的事情了吗
Yep. She has no clue about antique bullets or guns,
问了 她不知道古董子弹和古董枪的事
But there's somebody who does.
但是有人对那些很了解
Abe Sandrich--antique weapons expert you requested.
阿贝·桑维奇 你要找的古董武器专家
That reminds me, I'm starving.
这名字让我感觉很饿
I like .45s.
我喜欢点45
Catch the right angle,
找到好的角度
this sucker could take your head clean off.
这家伙能把你的脑袋轰下来
But...
但是
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表