Which means someone left before the murder
就是说 有人在案发前出去了
and then returned after.
之后回来了
You know, I'd like to talk to our Mr. Simon Campbell.
我想跟西蒙·坎贝尔先生谈谈
Well, we called his place.
我们打去他家
He's out all evening on personal business
他整晚都出去处理私人事务
and he's not picking up his cell phone.
而且电♥话♥也不接
Okay, sit on his house.
好的 去他家等他
When he gets back home, bring him in. Mm.
他一回家就带他过来
So... What did you decide about Lanie
那么 你打算情人节要怎么
and valentine's day?
跟蕾妮渡过
Oh. I'm gonna play it safe and show up with a gift.
噢 保险一点 带上礼物约她出来
I found this jewelry store that sells stuff, you know,
我找到家珠宝店 你知道的
that girlfriends like-- necklaces, charm bracelets.
女孩子都喜欢项链 手镯
What about you? What are you gonna do?
那么你呢 你打算准备什么
Oh, Jenny loves chocolate.
噢 珍妮喜欢巧克力
Jenny's planning her wedding.
珍妮在筹备婚礼
Your girl's on a diet,
你女友在节食
and you're gonna give her chocolate?
而你打算送她巧克力吗
Hey, hey, hey. It's Simon.
嘿 嘿 嘿 那是西蒙
Oh, and he's got a little valentine of his own,
噢 看来他有自己的小情人啊
doesn't he?
是不
Is that Amber Patinelli,
那是安珀·帕丁丽吗
Vicky Westlake's employee?
薇琪·韦斯莱的雇员
You're sure it's her?
你确定是她吗
So much for Simon saying
亏西蒙 还有脸说
that he wanted to reconcile with Vicky.
他想和薇琪复合
What do you want us to do?
你要我们怎么做
Thought so.
我想也是
Let's bring 'em both in.
把他们俩带进来
I was hoping you'd still be here.
我还希望你没走
I was just about to call you.
我刚打算打给你
I think I know who the killer is.
我想我知道谁是凶手了
I appreciate you coming in. Detective, it's very late.
我很感谢你能来 已经很晚了 探长
Oh, this will be quick. I didn't realize
噢 不会耽误你太久 我没发觉
that the two of you were a couple.
你们俩是情侣
Well, it's very casual.
并不是正式的
Well, for a long time, we were just friends.
我们是老朋友了
I was a shoulder to cry on after the divorce.
我是他离婚时的精神支柱
It's been only been recently that, uh...
直到最近我们才 呃
Any plans for valentine's day? Uh, nothing special, no.
情人节有什么计划 没啥特别的
You were hoping to spend it with Vicky, right?
你希望和薇琪一起过 对吧
What does that mean?
什么意思
Simon?
西蒙
Uh, Vicky and I have been talking. That's all.
薇琪和我交谈过 仅此而已
How is this relevant to anything, detective?
这有什么关联吗 探长
Did Vicky know about you and Amber?
薇琪知道你和安珀在一起吗
No. I didn't want her to know.
不 我不想让她知道
So it's possible that Vicky innocently confided
那么有可能薇琪向安珀倾诉
in her friend Amber, telling her she was leaving Damian,
告诉她 自己要离开戴米安
going back to Simon,
回到西蒙 身边
not knowing that he was your Simon now.
但并不知道你们有一腿
Amber, you called for a company car at 4:15
安珀你在星期三下午四点十五分
On Wednesday afternoon.
叫了计程车
We just talked to the dispatcher.
我跟刚跟调度员谈过了
He says you ordered a sedan and kept it for an hour,
他说你雇了一个小时的轿车
a round-trip to the Westlakes' and back.
往返韦斯莱家
We found a nail gun
我们在钉枪上
with fingerprints that we couldn't identify.
找到了无法辨认的指纹
If we compare them to yours,
如果跟你的对比一下
do you think we'd find a match?
你说会吻合吗
You didn't go there intending to kill her, did you?
你不是要去杀她的 是吧
No.
不
I just wanted to talk.
我只是想聊聊
She could have any man she wanted.
她可以找任何男人
And I begged her to let me have you.
我求她把你让给我
She said no.
她说不
I love you so much.
我太爱你了
She could never love you the way that I do.
她永远不可能像我那样爱你
So you're saying that
那么你是说
Amber didn't even know about my past?
安珀根本不知道我的过去
It wasn't a frame, just a strange coincidence?
并不是要陷害我 只是个怪异的巧合
Or kismet.
或是天意
Where are you off to?
你要去哪里
Barcelona.
巴塞罗纳
I gotta get away.
我得离开这里
Thank detective Beckett for me, will ya?
代我谢谢贝克特探长 好吗
Congratulate her on solving the case.
恭喜她破案了
Well, actually, we solved two cases.
老实说 我们破了两件案子
What's this?
这是什么
That's a sketch of Michael Rutherford.
那是迈克尔·鲁瑟福的画像
I found it in your father's murder file.
我在你父亲的档案里找到的
Michael Rutherford?
迈克尔·鲁瑟福
From school?
学校里的
I don't understand.
我不明白
He broke into your house. He shot your father.
他闯进了你的家 杀了你父亲
Oh, my god.
噢 我的天
They found him, Damian. He's been arrested.
我们已经逮捕他了
After all this time?
这么长时间后
Can they even prove that he did it?
还能证明他有罪吗
There was a cigarette butt left at the scene.
凶案现场有一根烟蒂
Detective Salazar made sure it was preserved.
萨拉查探长确保那有好好保存
The D.N.A s a match.
DNA吻合
Michael made a deal, Damian.
迈克尔做了笔交易 戴米安
He confessed.
他认罪了
Wow. This is, uh...
这真是
It's pretty overwhelming.
太令人惊讶了
I got a plane to catch,
我还要赶飞机
so maybe we should just talk about this later.
或许我们晚点再聊
Michael told the cops you got in touch with him,
迈克尔认罪说你去找他
asked him if he wanted to make
问他想不想
a lot of money for one night's work.
在一晚上狠赚一笔
You gave him your rolex and your car as a down payment.
你把劳力士手表跟车子付作定金
When your inheritance came through,
当你继承财产后
he got half a million dollars
他得到了五十万美元
And a one-way ticket to los angeles.
还有去洛杉矶的单程机票
He still has your rolex...
他还保存着那只劳力士表
And a map that you drew
还有你画给他的地图
of your father's house
画了你父亲的房♥子
with a path leading straight to his bedroom.
清楚画着到他的卧室的路线
Rick, he's lying. He's lying.
里克 他在撒谎 他在撒谎
Tell me you didn't do it.
告诉我你没有这样做
Ricky, I...
里奇 我
Tell me I haven't been believing in you all this time
告诉我这些时间我没有白白
for nothing.
信任你
That's them--
他们来了
Detective Salazar and some New York detectives.
萨拉查探长和一些纽约警官
They're here to take you in.
他们是来逮捕你的
I told them you'd be a gentleman.
我跟他们说了你会配合的
Show me a hero, and I'll write you a tragedy.
给我一位英雄 我还你一出悲剧
F. Scott Fitzgerald said that.
艾夫·斯科特·菲兹杰拉德说的
Then it must have been Ernest Hemingway who said,
那这个肯定是欧内斯特·海明威说的了
"Man, I sure could use a drink right about now."
伙计 我现在得去喝一杯了
Lead the way. I'm buying.
一起去吧 我请
It's valentine's day.
这是情人节
Shouldn't you be in a nice candlelit restaurant
你不是应该在一家烛光摇曳的餐厅
wearing a new dress ordering surf and turf?
穿着新裙子点餐吗
I've got a couple of hours.
我还有几小时空档
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. I'm fine.
没事 我很好
Liar.
大骗子
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表