His body's cold. He's been dead for hours.
尸体温度很低 应该死了很长时间
See? I didn't kill him.
看吧 不是我杀的
Slugs?
弹壳呢
We'll have to run ballistics,
还要查弹道
but the entry wounds are the same size as our other vics.
但是枪击伤口和前两位被害人身上的相同
Odd.
奇怪
What? Well, the guy's in vending machines.
怎么了 这小子修自动贩卖♥♥机的
Not an obvious choice to be running around
看起来不像是能和
with an artist and a prep school teacher.
艺术家和高中老师混到一起的人
Hmm.
是啊
Okay, so let's get CSU down here
让鉴证组到这里来
to look for fibers and prints.
查找纤维和指纹
And have them start looking for commonalities
再让他们查一查三个凶案现场的
between the three crimscenes.
共同之处
Let's start digging into their lives.
仔细查查他们的生活
If they were on the same dating site,
哪怕用同一家约会网站
I want to know.
也要让我知道
If they were in the same 12-step program,
哪怕是他们一起参加自助培训
I want to know.
也要让我知道
How can I help?
我能做什么
Look, Castle, I'm sorry about your friend. I really am,
听着 卡塞尔 对于你朋友的死我很抱歉
but that doesn't mean that you can just show up
但是你不能像这样突然出现
and act like nothing has happened.
就好像什么都没发生一样
The truth is, if you wanted to come back,
事实上 如果你想回来
you would've already, but you didn't.
早就回来了 但是你没有
So let's just face it.
我们面对事实吧
The only reason that you're here right now
你之所以会在这里
is because you were
不过是因为
at the wrong place at the wrong time.
你在错误的时间出现在了错误的地方
You ever stop and think,
你有没有想过
maybe I was waiting to hear from you?
我也在等你的电♥话♥
Do you know what these bodies are?
你知道这些命案意味着什么吗
A sign. A sign?
一个信♥号♥♥ 一个信♥号♥♥
A sign. A sign from the universe
是的 是冥冥之中
telling us we need to solve this case together.
命运告诉我们 我们应该一起办这个案子
You don't want to let the universe down, do you?
你不是想要和命运对着干吧
You're not gonna go away no matter what I do, are you?
不管我做什么你都不会走开 是不是
I respect the universe.
人家看到信♥号♥♥了
Okay. Fine.
好吧 算你狠
I will let you join me on this one case
我同意让你加入这个案子
as long as you promise to do what I say when I say it
前提是你答应我 一切都听我的
and not to do any investigating on your own.
不许再擅自调查了
I promise. You won't regret this.
我保证 你不会后悔的
I already do. Starting now.
已经后悔了 现在开始吧
What is it about the refrigerator?
冰箱很吸引你吗
Is it the cold, the light or the combination of the two?
是因为它制冷 有光还是因为二者兼有
I can't sleep. Ah, the boy.
睡不着 因为那个男孩
He finally called. Great.
他终于来电♥话♥了 很好
I didn't answer. Why not?
我没接 为什么
I was mad. I thought he'd leave a message,
我生气嘛 我以为他会留言的
But he didn't. So now what do I do?
可他没留 我该怎么办
He knows I know he called.
他知道我知道他打电♥话♥了
But if call back right away,
但是如果马上我打回去
Then clearly I'm admitting I was waiting for his call.
那就会显得我是在等他的电♥话♥
How long do I need to wait to call him back,
我要等多长时间才能回电♥话♥
A day, at least a day, maybe two?
一天吗 半天还是两天
Maybe you should get a new boyfriend and start over.
也许你应该换个新男友 重新开始
You're not very good at this, are you?
碰着这种问题你也没辙了 是吧
Apparently not.
明显没辙
Anything?
查到什么吗
Uh, we tracked down Todd Mccutchin's fiance.
我们找到了托德·麦卡奇的未婚妻
She's on her way.
她正赶过来
You find anything in their background checks?
有没有搜索到什么可疑的背景资料
Well, we went as far back as grade school,
我们一直查到了小学
and nothing has popped yet.
但没发现任何可疑的地方
Hmm. Maybe they're top CIA agents
嗯 也许他们是中♥央♥情报局的高级特工
targeted for termination, huh?
鸟尽弓藏兔死狗烹了
CIA's a popular theory with you.
你还真是三句不离中情局啊
Yes, well, law of averages demands
是啊 照常理来讲
that I'll eventually be right.
我一般最终都是是对的
I've forgotten how helpful your insights can be.
我都忘了您的高见是有多重要了
Oh, yeah?
哦 是吗
I bet I figure out how they're connected before you do.
打赌我比你先解决疑团
All right. You're on.
行 我就跟你赌
But if I win, you have to promise to go away
但如果我赢了 你得保证走的远远的
and never interfere with any of my cases again.
从此不再插手我的案子
Fine. And if I win...
没问题 若我赢了
You have to take me back as your partner. Deal.
就让我重新做你的搭档 成交
What if they figure it out first?
万一被他们先发现呢
Nah. Nah.
不可能 不可能
What are you two talking about?
你们两个在嘀咕什么呢
Castle was just apologizing for not calling.
卡塞尔在为没打电♥话♥过来而道歉
So what'd you guys find?
你们有什么发现没有
Forensics on that blood smear
从卡塞尔在玛雅的公♥寓♥
that castle found in Maya's apartment--
发现的血液涂片的取证看来
It's a match to Todd Mccutchin's.
和托德·麦卡奇的血型吻合
And C.S.U. Found some of
鉴证组在玛雅的鞋上
Mccutchin's Blood on Maya's shoes.
找到了几滴麦卡奇的血迹
Which means that your friend was at his place
也就是说你朋友在他被杀之时或事发后
either during or after the murder.
去过他家
Ran down those cab receipts from her pocket.
我查了一下她口袋里的的士票♥据♥
According to the taxi company, they picked her up
根据出租车公♥司♥的记录 她昨天早上
outside Mccutchin's apartment yesterday morning,
在麦卡奇的公♥寓♥外面上了车
took her somewhere in the bowery.
然后去了包厘街的某处
The bowery?
包厘街
Yeah. Then 20 minutes later,
没错 20分钟后
they picked her up and they dropped her off at home.
她又坐车回家去了
It was just after that that she called me.
就是在那之后她给我打的电♥话♥
Beckett, Mccutchin's fiance is here.
贝克特 麦卡奇的未婚妻到了
I'm sorry. I've never seen them before.
抱歉 我从未见过她们
Are you sure? Your fiance had a record.
你确定吗 你未婚夫有过作案记录
Is it possible he was involved in...
有没有可能他在干一些
uh, anything illegal?
违法的事呢
Todd was a good man.
托德是个好人
I know he did some bad things in the past, but...
我知道他以前做过一些坏事 但
He got himself his own business.
他有了自己的事业
He was totally legit now.
现在绝对是个合法商人
Only...
不过
Only what?
不过什么
A couple months ago,
几个月前
Todd hurt his back and couldn't work.
托德弄伤了后背 不能做事了
The bank wanted to take away his business, so...
银行要没收他的机器 所以
He borrowed some money
他去找一个邻居
from a guy in the neighborhood.
借了一笔钱
This guy...
那个人
He's no good.
不是什么好人
Did he threaten Todd?
他有威胁托德吗
Todd was making payments, but he fell behind.
托德在努力还钱 但没有按期还清
A couple weeks back,
几个星期前
the man came to the house with a gun.
那个人拿着把枪到我们家来
He said he was gonna kill Todd
他说若托德不还回欠款的话
if he didn't pay back what he owed.
就要杀了他
I loaned him money. 15 g's. So what?
我是借钱给他了 15000美元 有问题吗
Mr. Carbino, we have a witness
卡宾诺先生 有目击者说
who says that you threatened to kill him. So?
你曾威胁要杀了他 又怎样呢
So now he's dead.
结果他现在死了
Yeah, I could see that.
不用你说 我自己看得到
Look, detective, first off,
听着警探小姐 首先
15 g's is not an amount of money worth killing for.
15000美元不值得我去杀人
Not unless you've exhausted other avenues,
除非是到了穷途末路的时候
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表