Let's go backstage. Grab us some hans.
我们去后台 去找那个汉斯
No need to, honey.
不必了 亲爱的
He's in the next act.
他马上就出场了
Firemen, really?
不是吧 消防队员
That's not a little cliche?
太老套了吧
Oh, god.
老天啊
Haven't these guys got the memo about the correlation between
这些家伙没看过日光浴容易导致皮肤癌
suntanning and skin cancer? Can you just relax, castle?
的备忘录吗 你就好好享受嘛 卡塞尔
We gotta figure out which one is Hans.
我们得搞清楚哪个是汉斯
Yeah.
搞清楚了
NYPD.
纽约警局
Please come off the stage.
从台上下来
Uhhuh. No, no. Not you. Just Hans.
好啊 不不 只让你下来 汉斯
Guys, knock it off, okay. I'm a cop. A real cop.
伙计们 别扭了 我是警♥察♥ 真的警♥察♥
Look, it's not funny. Now cool it.
这样一点都不好玩 都冷静点
Too much?
做的过火了吗
Derek... was a little bitch.
德里克...是个小贱♥人♥
Do you know how many hours he spent rehearsing
你知道他花多长时间
our privates of the caribbean routine? Hmm?
排练我们的"加勒比海盗"舞蹈吗
Zero.
一次都不来
He was all artsy-fartsy
他总是扯淡说
with his acting auditions this and play rehearsals that.
他要参加试镜或是话剧要排练什么的
Hans Von Mannschaft is the one
汉斯·范曼斯沙夫特才是那个
doing the real work out there every night.
每晚都在认真干活的人
Hans Von Mannschaft?
汉斯·范曼斯沙夫特
That's a hell of a stage name.
你这个艺名真赞啊
I'll have you know I come from a long line
我告诉你 我可是骄傲的
of proud Von Mannschafts.
范曼斯沙夫特后裔
And have any of them served time for murder?
你的祖先有过因谋杀进监狱的先例吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Murder?
等等 等等 谋杀
Careful, Hans. Your New Jersey is starting to show.
小心 汉斯 露出自己的新泽西口音了
This place is about fantasy.
这个地方给人梦幻的感觉
Women come here to escape.
女人来这是为了解脱
This is part of the act.
我这是为了表演
Does that include getting rid of the competition?
表演包括除掉竞争对手吗
Derek was found shot and killed last night,
德里克于昨晚被枪杀
and we found one of your hairs on his clothes.
我们在他的衣服上找到了你的头发
And you just admitted that the two of you were rivals.
你刚刚也承认了你们不和
Rivals? Lady, I spend my days
不和 女士 我成天
with women shoving bills down my shorts.
穿着小裤衩取悦女人
Do you really think I'd kill somebody over that?
你真的认为我会因为关系不和就杀人吗
That doesn't change the fact, we can place you
这也改变不了现实 我们判定
at the scene of the crime. Because of my hair?
你去过犯罪现场 就因为发现我的头发吗
All that proves is that we keep our costumes
那只能证明我们的服装
in the same big closet backstage.
都装在一个大衣柜里面
Hell, I'm using minoxidil twice a day
见鬼 我每天涂两次米诺地尔[防脱产品]
just to keep it on my head. Where were you last night?
就是为了别掉头发 昨晚你在哪
I was onstage doing shows from 8:00 till 1:00.
我在台上表演 从晚八点一直到凌晨一点
There are over 100 women who witnessed it.
有100多个女人可以为我作证
His alibi is as hard as his abs.
他的不在场证明和他的腹肌一样"结实"
Did you talk to his girlfriend?
你们和他的女友谈过吗
What girlfriend?
什么女友
Some rich cougar who was obsessed with him.
一个很是喜欢他的富婆
It was obvious Derek was using her for the money,
很显然德里克是为了钱才和她在一起的
But I guess he got fed up with her and kicked her to the curb.
但是我想可能是他受够了她 便抛弃了她
How do you know that? She always
你怎么知道的 她总是
sent expensive bouquets to his dressing room.
把很贵的花送到他的更衣室
and then last week,
但是上周
for the first time in months, no flowers.
这个月的头一回 没有花了
Yo, what's up? You run outta singles?
嘿 什么情况 没有一美元的钞票了吗
Hey, Hans was right. We found a flower shop that confirmed
汉斯说得对 我们找到一个花店
weekly deliveries for the past four months.
确认过去四个月每周都有送花去
I knew if we beat on Mannschaft, something would pop.
我就知道询问那个范曼斯沙夫特 会找到线索的
Who were they sent to?
花是谁送的
They were charged to an Amex
付款的是属于48岁瑞贝卡·达顿的
belonging to Rebecca Dalton, 48.
一家证券事务所
She lives at 63rd and Madison.
她住在63街和麦迪逊街交口处
Check this out. Fortune 500 lists Rebecca Dalton's husband
看看这个 财富500强在2005年的时候
as having a publishing empire in 2005.
称瑞贝卡·达顿的老公拥有出版业帝国
It says here that Rebecca used to be a runway model.
瑞贝卡曾经是T台模特
She's married. Juicy.
她结婚了 有料啊
Mnh-mnh. Not anymore.
不不 不是这样的
Her husband died a couple of years ago.
她的丈夫几年前去世了
Left his entire fortune to his grieving wife.
把整个帝国的财产都留给了他悲伤的妻子
Even more juicy.
更有料啊
Rebecca marries young,
瑞贝卡年轻的时候结了婚
spends her 20s and 30s under the thumb
自己的青春年华浪费在
of a rich yet domineering husband.
一个富有却支配欲很强的丈夫手中
Well, he dies, leaving our aging beauty
他一死 我们这位上了年纪的美人
finally freed from the shackles of a loveless marriage.
重获自♥由♥ 不再受无爱婚姻的桎梏
One night she's out with her ex-model posse.
一晚她和以前做模特的朋友外出聚会
She meets the very charming, very handsome Derek.
她认识了迷人英俊的德里克
Well, for the first time in years,
她在多年之后
she feels... alive again.
再次感觉到了活力
The relationship reaches its inevitable conclusion
但是他们的感情在德里克找到了
when Derek meets someone closer to his own age.
和自己年龄相仿的伴侣之后无疾而终
Well, the--the heartache
那种心痛
has Rebecca so distraught
使得瑞贝卡如此的发狂
that she kills Derek in a jealous rage.
导致她因为嫉恨杀死了德里克
If she couldn't have him...
如果她无法拥有他
Well, then no one could.
别人也休想拥有他
Did you go home and watch "Sunset Boulevard"
你们去"庞然大物"之前
before your little trip to the package store?
你不会是跑回家看了一遍《日落大道》吧
Thank you for your always entertaining stories,
感谢你娱乐性很高的故事
but I think we will get a lot closer to the truth
但是我认为还是明天早上问问瑞贝卡
if we just ask Rebecca a few questions tomorrow morning.
才是解决问题的最好方法
It was good, though, right? Yeah, I liked it.
但是故事很精彩吧 是啊 我喜欢
Yeah. It was, yeah.
是啊 不错
Well... mmhmm. Hey.
怎么说呢 我回来了
Are you guys celebrating with root beer floats,
你们不会是背着我喝根汁汽水
and nobody told me?
庆祝胜利吧
I wish. They narrowed the part of Sandy
我倒是希望如此 我和凯莉·伯顿
down to Kelly Burton and yours truly.
成为了扮演珊迪的最后候选人
We're taking a little break, but I'm really nervous.
还没有最后定夺 我很紧张
That's why we're running lines in costume.
所以我们才穿着戏服练台词
Tomorrow it'll be second nature.
明天你会很自然的发挥的
Well, I see you've dug up your time capsule
我看出来了 你到你的时间胶囊里
to resurrect those pants. I will have you know,
找回了你的裤子 我告诉你
I had some of my best memories happen in these pants.
穿着这条裤子我可是度过了不少欢乐时光
And ew. Cha.
恶心 恰恰恰
I'm off to bed. Big day tomorrow.
我去睡觉了 明天是大日子
Okay, darling. Sleep well. Thank you.
好的 亲爱的 好梦 谢谢
Whatever happens, I am so proud of her.
不管怎样 我都为她感到骄傲
She is fearless.
她无所畏惧
You know, mother,
知道吗 老妈
I think you're a really good influence on Alexis.
我觉得你给阿丽克西斯做了好榜样
What's with you, kiddo? Fever, delirium?
怎么回事 孩子 发烧了还是精神错乱了
No, no, no, I'm serious.
不不不 我说真的呢
You have always been... dedicated,
你总是...很专注
and that--that can't have been easy.
这种坚持很难做到的
Well, yeah, it hasn't always been days of wine and roses.
我也不是一路顺风顺水啊
I had to take a lot of less-than-prestigious jobs
我也做过那些见不得人的工作
to ply my craft. Such as?
来支撑自己的演艺事业 比如说
Oh, lord. I played an elf. Ugh.
上帝啊 我演过小精灵
Santa's Village. Uh, lady liberty.
那是在圣诞老人小村 还扮过自♥由♥女神像
Lady liberty outside some low-rent tax service,
在一个税务中心外面扮自♥由♥女神像
and then--oh, no.
还有就是 哦不
The worst job-- the worst job I ever had--
最烂的工作 我做过最烂的工作
I was terrible at it, they hated me, it just--
我完全做不好 他们也不喜欢我 真是...
I was--it was absolutely the--just completely--
我...那真是...简直是
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表