in a 5block radius. And air support's on the way.
所有的街道 空中支援也马上就到
All right. What's the plan?
好的 追捕计划是什么
Vaughn's cell phone signal has gone dark,
沃恩的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥不见了
which means he's underground. According to our intel,
也就是说他到地下去了 根据我们的资料
this building has an extensive basement
这栋楼有个巨大的地下室
with two methods of ingress.
总共有两个入口
Actually, most of the basements on this side of town
实际上 这部分街区的多数地下室
are linked through doorways used as escape routes
都连着很多逃生通道 是非法移♥民♥在
for illegals in case of an INS raid.
移♥民♥局排查时逃跑用的
So you're saying that Vaughn and Kyu could be
所以你是说沃恩和邱有可能在
in either of the adjoining buildings as well?
隔壁的任何一栋楼里咯
Welcome to New York.
这就是纽约
Let's go.
我们走
NYPD. Stay where you are.
纽约警局 待着别动
That's a vacuum packer at 1:00.
一点钟方向有个真空包装机
Looks like we found our murder weapon.
看来我们找到凶器了
Have you seen this man?
你们见过这个人吗
Go, go.
走吧 走吧
Semester abroad?
你出国读过书吗
Nah, a TV show I used to love.
没 跟我以前喜欢看的一个电视剧学的
Ah. Nice job.
干得好
Thanks.
谢谢
Get on your knees.
跪下
No. Wait! Please!
不 等一下 求你了
I-I got rid of Marie. I did everything you asked.
我♥干♥掉了玛丽 你让我♥干♥的事我都干了
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait. I can still help you.
等等 等等 等等 我还可以帮你的
Wait. Wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等
Please. No, I can still help you. Please.
求你了 我还可以帮到你的 求你了
NYPD! Drop that gun.
纽约警局 把枪放下
On the ground. Now.
蹲下 快点
Cyanide capsule!
氰化物胶囊
Ew! Gum. False alarm.
恶心 是口香糖 虚惊一场
Where is the data?
数据在哪
In a...USB drive in his pocket.
在他口袋里的一个闪存里
Think we'll get a medal for this?
这次行动能给我们换个奖章吗
This never happened.
这件事从没发生过
Guess that means I can't put this on twitter.
看来我也不能把这件事写到微博上了
Vaughn's already spilling his guts.
沃恩已经什么都招了
Yeah, a near execution will shake your loyalties like that.
那是 差点被♥干♥掉 哪还有忠诚可言啊
Between his confession and the espionage charges,
凭他的供词和间谍行为的指控
he and Ung Kyu will spend the rest of their lives
他跟安邱的下半辈子就要在
in federal prison, thanks to you.
联邦监狱里过了 这都多亏了你
And to Castle. Yes, and Mr. Castle.
还有卡塞尔 没错 还有卡塞尔先生
Might I have a private word with detective Beckett?
我可以跟贝克特探长单独谈谈吗
Of course.
当然
Hey, sweetie. Look, um, about the parental review.
宝贝 听着 关于家长见面那件事
I failed, and I know, and I'm -- I'm sorry.
我知道我搞砸了 对不起
They...they found me fascinating?
他们 他们觉得我很棒吗
Camping with u -- they want to go camping with us?
跟我们 他们想跟我们一起去露营吗
No. No, no, it's -- no, that -- yeah, that'd be great.
不 不 不会 这很好
That'd be so much fun.
肯定会很好玩的
I love you, too. Bye.
我也爱你 拜拜
So what'd he tell you?
他跟你说什么了
Uh, he told me something in confidence.
他告诉我一些机密情报
What?
是什么
Well, I wish I could tell you, Castle,
我也想告诉你 卡塞尔
but it was classified.
可是这是机密
Well, what did he tell you that was classified?
他告诉你什么机密了
Was it about aliens? The truth about UFOs?
外星人吗 还是不明飞行物的真♥相♥
Are you gonna tell me
你到底要不要告诉我
or you just gonna make me keep guessing?
还是你就想让我一直猜下去
I don't know. This guessing thing is kinda fun.
我不知道 看你猜也挺有意思的
All right. Was it about what happened at Roswell? No.
好吧 是罗斯威尔那件事吗 不是
Area 51? No.
五十一区那件事吗 不是
Loch Ness monster is real? Yeah.
尼斯湖怪兽是真的
Really?! No.
真的吗 才不是
Ah. You had me. They're controlling the weather? No.
骗到我了 他们在控制气候 不是
Our thoughts? No.
控制我们的思想 不是
Our buying habits? Actually, speaking of shopping,
控制我们的消费习惯 说起消费
I read this really interesting...
我看过一篇很有趣的
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表