and now he's gone, and Ashley's going to hate me.
现在它不见了 阿什利会恨死我的
Oh, he's not gonna hate you. He'll understand.
他不会恨你的 他会理解的
No, he won't. He trusted me,
不 他不会 他信任我
and I let him down.
而我让他失望了
No, not yet, you haven't.
不 你没有
We'll find him. Have you looked in your room?
我们会找到他的 有没有找过你房♥间
And in gram's, too.
还找了奶奶的房♥间
If that creature entered my room,
如何那东西进了我房♥间
I'm gonna need a new bed... and wardrobe.
我要买♥♥一张新床和新衣橱
Dad, what if he got out? Like "Out" out?
爸爸 如果他跑出去了怎么办 就是外面
All right, Theodore is an uptown rat.
好吧 西奥多是只城里鼠
He's here someplace. Okay, to find a rodent,
他还在这里 要找一只啮齿目动物
You have to think like a rodent.
你必须像啮齿目动物那样思考
You are Theodore.
你就是西奥多
What do you want? Food.
你想要什么 食物
Eh, you got a personal chef. You're not hungry.
你有个私人主厨 你不饿
Warmth. I'd want to stay warm and safe.
温暖 我想要呆在温暖安全的地方
Yeah, a cozy, quiet place, out of the way,
没错 舒适安静的地方
where no one's gonna step on you.
没人踩你的地方
Front hall closet.
前厅衣橱
Nice.
很好
You see him?
你看见了吗
No. He's not here.
没有 它不在这里
He's not here.
他不在这里
What?
什么
You need to go.
你得走了
And leave you ratless?
让你一个人找老鼠
It's my responsibility, dad. Not yours.
这是我的责任 爸爸 不是你的
I'll find him.
我会找到他的
Are you sure? Yeah.
你确定吗 是的
All right. You call me... If you need anything.
好吧 有需要给我打电♥话♥吧
Just so you know, I'm checking into the Plaza,
等等 我要住广场酒店
and you're paying.
你付钱
Okay, Castle, I'm here. What was so important?
卡塞尔 我来了 有什么重要的事
Your first clue is...
你第一个线索是
the curious incident of the dog in the nighttime.
晚间的狗狗灵异事件
Oh, jeez, Castle. I haven't even had my coffee yet.
天啊 卡塞尔 我甚至还没喝咖啡
Thank you.
谢谢
From the Sherlock Holmes story, "Silver Blaze."
出自夏洛克·福尔摩斯《银色马》
Holmes unmasks the murderer because of what didn't happen.
福尔摩斯解开谋杀案是因为未发生之事
The dog didn't bark.
狗没有叫
That's how he knew the dog must have known the killer.
他由此知道狗必然认识凶手
Okay. Yes, I remember the story.
好吧 是的 我记得这故事
Then you know that the hardest form of detection
那么最困难的侦查
is looking for the thing that isn't there.
就是寻找非现场证物
Byron said that Len was going to verify the hawks.
拜伦说雷恩要去证实红尾鹰的真假
Verify, as in "Provide proof," which means...
证实就是提供证据 也就是说
He would've had a camera... which we didn't find.
他应该有一个相机 但我们没找到
And if he was taking pictures...
如果他当时在拍摄照片
We should be able to figure out what he was up to.
我们应该可以知道他干了些什么
We found the body here,
我们在这里发现尸体
where he took the last two bullets...
他被最后两枚子弹打中
Running away from his killer.
逃离凶手追击
He had a broken wrist.
他的手腕断了
From the bmx guys riding over his body.
被越野自行车手碾过所致
Or he fell from a tree.
或是从树上摔下导致的
This tree.
这棵树
There's a fresh divot.
这个坑还很新
It's all birds.
全是鸟类
Red-tailed hawks.
红尾鹰
Looks like Byron Singer was telling the truth after all.
看来拜伦·辛格说的是真的
Yeah, remind me to notify the bird police.
没错 提醒我通知"鸟类警♥察♥"
But I doubt it was the hawks that killed him.
但我可不认为是鹰杀了他
Whoa.
哇哦
Lightbulb Len witnessed a child abduction.
灯泡雷恩目击了一宗儿童诱拐案
And the last thing he saw was his killer.
他最后看到的是凶手
We don't know his name or age,
我们不知道他的姓名和年龄
but we're estimating between 10 and 12 years old.
但我们估计是10至12岁
He has brown hair, hazel eyes, and was last seen
他棕色头发和淡褐色眼睛 最后看见时
wearing shorts, sneakers, and a gray and white jacket.
身穿短裤 运动鞋和灰白夹克
Now our kidnapper is male, brown hair,
我们的绑匪是名男性 棕色头发
between 5'10" and 6".
身高175至180
He was carrying a Glock .45,
他携带一支格洛克45口径手♥枪♥
which matches the size of the slugs
和我们在被害人身上发现的
that we found in our victim's body.
子弹口径相吻合
Now both photos have time stamps on them,
两张照片上都有时间显示
so we know that the abduction took place 12 pm on Tuesday.
因此诱拐案发生在周二晚上12点
After 48 hours, the chances of finding a child abduction
48小时后 被绑儿童生还的机会
victim alive go way down.
很小很小
The only thing that matters is finding that kid.
最重要的是找到那个孩子
If he's been missing for 36 hours,
如果他失踪了36小时
how come his parents haven't reported it?
为什么他的父母还不来报案
They might not know.
他们可能不知道
Or they might be under duress.
也许他们在别人挟持下
He was wearing shorts,
他身穿短裤
which probably means he knew he was going to the park.
很可能意味着他知道自已要去公园
Well, if he wasn't lured there,
如果他不是被诱骗的
maybe he knew his kidnapper.
也许他认识绑匪
But then why would the kidnapper need a gun?
但为什么绑匪需要枪呢
I e-mailed the photo to the New York state police
我给纽约州警♥察♥和假释部门电邮了照片
and the parole division. They're looking into
他们正在调查
any kidnappers with this abduction M.O.
与这起绑♥架♥案手法相似的绑匪资料
And Esposito is canvassing that part of the park
埃斯波西托正在公园里
looking for any witnesses.
寻找目击证人
Well, what about schools?
学校那边有什么消息
If the boy goes to a local school,
如果这孩子上的是当地学校
they'd know he was absent.
他们会知道他缺席了
Have uniforms fax his photo to
让警员把他的照片
all schools in the five boroughs. Done.
传真给5个区内所有的学校 收到
That car looks to be, like, a compact or a subcompact.
那辆车看起来像小型或超小型汽车
Can we get the make or model?
我们能判断出厂牌或是车型吗
Lab's already looking into it.
实验室已经在调查了
We're pulling video from all traffic cameras on the streets
我们把周二晚上进出公园
leading in and out of the park on Tuesday evening.
所有街边的交通录像都调出来
Maybe we'll catch a license plate. Or the driver's face.
也许有拍到车牌 或司机的样子
What if we were to enlarge this part of the photo--
要是我们放大相片的这一小块怎样
not the face, just this part of the window?
不包括人脸 仅是车窗这块
Are you thinking of the reflection?
你觉得玻璃映出了司机的样子
I'm wondering if maybe we can see the kidnapper's face
我在想 也许我们能通过后视镜看到
in that side view mirror. It's worth a shot.
绑匪的样子 值得一试
I need a C.S.U. photo tech up here now.
请马上派鉴证组图像处理技术员过来
You sure you haven't seen him?
你确定你没见过他
Man, I see so many kids every day,
老兄 我每天都能看到一堆小孩
I couldn't tell one from the next.
但根本分不清谁跟谁
What about a blue car
那在同一时间
around the same time, somewhere in this area?
你有在这附近见过一部蓝色小车吗
Tuesday about 5:00? Yeah.
周二下午5点吗 对
Yeah, as a matter of fact, a blue saturn. You sure?
有啊 那是一辆蓝色的土星车 确定吗
Yeah. People I forget.
当然 人我记不住
Things that get in my way, I remember.
但妨碍我做生意的车我可记忆犹新
It was parked right in front of my regular spot.
它就停在我地盘的前面
Instead, I gotta set up at the edge of the roadway.
结果我只好把摊摆在马路旁
I almost get clipped by a cab. Anybody inside?
害我差点被的士撞倒 车里有人吗
No, because I woulda yelled at the driver if there was.
没有 不然我肯定会骂他祖宗
I don't know what's wrong with people in this city.
我真搞不懂这城市的人有啥毛病
Yeah, thanks. Yeah.
谢了 不用
Our pretzel vendor I.D.'ed the kidnapper's car
咸酥饼小贩认出了绑匪的车
as a blue saturn sedan, anywhere from '97 to '02.
是一辆蓝色土星轿车 年份是97年到02年
The problem is,
问题是
there are 6,000 blue saturns registered
单是一个三州区就登记了
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表