At Buddha Bar with half the ad agency.
和广♥告♥代理商的一些人在菩萨酒吧
We partied till dawn.
我们一直玩到天亮
We're ready for you, Rocket.
到你了 火箭
Man...
天
Hell of a day to sell cologne.
推销古龙水还真是很费力啊
What were you looking at?
你在看什么
Nothing.
没什么
First day I put him in the pool, he was 2 years old.
我第一次带他去泳池的时候 他才两岁
Took to it like a fish.
他就像条鱼一样
You have kids?
你有孩子吗
Two daughters and a son.
两个女儿 一个儿子
It's what we do for them, right?
这是我们该做的 对吧
When his dad left
他爸走了之后
and I was feeling lower than dirt,
当我感觉万念俱灰的时候
you know what he told me?
你知道他和我说了什么吗
He said, "I'm gonna be someone one day for you, Ma,
他说"为了你 我总有一天会成名" 妈
so you can walk down the street and be proud."
这样你在大街上走也能为我骄傲
Who did this?
是谁干的
Who killed my son?
是谁杀了我的儿子
We're doing everything we can to find out.
我们会竭尽全力查出真♥相♥的
Ms. Dinovi, what can you tell me
蒂诺威夫人 你知道关于
about Bridget McManus?
布丽吉特·麦克马尼斯的事吗
Her and Zack have been an item since high school.
她和扎克从高中开始就在一起了
What's this got to do with Bridget?
这和布丽吉特有什么关系吗
Maybe nothing, we're just checking everywhere.
可能没什么 我们只是要确认每个细节
Did he mention anything else, any trouble he might be in?
他有提起过别的吗 有没有什么麻烦
Zack knew what trouble was. He wanted no part of it.
扎克知道什么是麻烦 他从来不参与其中
People don't get out of our neighborhood.
我们这儿的人很难走出去
Zack was gonna make it.
扎克就要成功了
My baby, he was going to make it.
我的宝贝 他马上就要成功了
Captain.
队长
Zack's mom.
那是扎克的母亲
Anything about the girlfriend?
有关于女朋友的线索吗
Not that she knows of.
她不知道
She seemed to think everything was okay.
在她看来一切都好
Ah, then there was a lot he wasn't sharing.
有很多事他都没和他妈说
Check out the text messages that Bridget fired off to Zack
看看布丽吉特在扎克遇害的那个晚上
on the night he was killed.
给他发的短♥信♥
Ooh. Not a lot of "LOLs" in there.
看上去可不太愉快
"Zack, if you leave me,
"扎克 如果你离开我
I swear to god, I'll kill you."
我对天发誓 我会杀了你"
She has a way with words.
看来她挺毒舌的
And a record to go with it.
而且还有犯罪记录
Disorderly conduct. Mostly minor stuff.
行为不检 大多不严重
Uniforms are bringing her in now.
警员正在把她带过来
It says here she's 5'2".
这里说她只有5英尺2英寸[约1米6]
You really think she could overpower zack?
你觉得她真的能够制♥服♥扎克吗
Uh, no, but her brothers could.
不 但是她兄弟可以
In grand Irish tradition, she has four of them,
和大多数爱尔兰人一样 她有四个兄弟
each over 6 foot, each with his own claim to fame--
每个人都超过6英尺 每个都臭名昭著
Assaults...
蓄意袭击
Ag. Assault... Bad.
严重蓄意袭击 糟糕
A.D.W. , battery...
ADW 殴打
assault on city employee, parking enforcement.
袭击停车部门执法人员
Doesn't count.
那个不算
Easy. Dude.
小心点 伙计
I--just jokes.
开玩笑而已
All right, find out where her brothers were
查出她几个兄弟在早上1点和5点之间
between 1:00 and 5:00 a.m.
都在哪里
Castle and I will talk to Bridget.
卡塞尔和我去和布丽吉特谈谈
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
Kill him?
杀了他
I've loved Zack Lindsey since the ninth grade.
我从九年级开始就爱着扎克·林赛
You have a funny way of showing it.
那你的示爱方式很有趣
I was pissed.
我只是很生气
For five years, I cooked his steamed chicken breast,
五年了 是我帮他做的清蒸鸡胸肉
I put his pasta in the tupperware
每天凌晨1点前 是我把他的通心粉
before 1:00 in the morning, I kept him company at the gym.
放进饭盒里 是我在健身房♥陪着他
And then he tells me, "Sorry, Bridge.
然后他告诉我"对不起 布丽吉特
I can't have any other voices in my head."
我不能受到其他干扰"
Like suddenly, I'm a distraction.
好像突然之间 我让他心烦意乱了
Like suddenly, I'm not good enough for Colorado Springs?
突然之间 我配不上科泉市了吗
So you threatened to kill him unless he took you back?
所以你就威胁要杀了他 除非跟你和好
No, that's how I talk, okay?
我就是这么说话的 行不
But there was something going on.
但的确有事情不对劲
And it had nothing to do with swimming.
和游泳一点关系都没有
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Lately, he had been stressed, secretive.
最近他焦虑不安 还神神秘秘的
Add that to him saying, "This is my time,"
还有他还说"我的时代来了"
and the way those rich college girls looked at him.
还有那些多金的大学女孩看他的样子
I wasn't born yesterday. I can do the math.
我不是小孩 我猜得出来
You thought there was someone else.
你觉得他有外遇了
Oh, yeah.
没错
So I followed him out of his apartment the other night,
于是有天晚上他出了公♥寓♥ 我就跟踪了他
ready to fight some queen bitch from Connecticut.
准备去揍扁某个康涅狄格州的大贱♥人♥
For what's mine, only it wasn't another girl.
抢回我男人 不过他见的不是女孩
Well, who was it?
那是谁
I don't know. Some scary looking guy.
我不知道 一个长得挺吓人的家伙
They met under the L,
他们在地铁站碰了头
and they went at it, yelling and screaming.
就开始大喊大叫
I couldn't tell about what, though,
那个家伙有口音
'cause the guy had, like, an accent.
所以我听不出他们在讲什么
What kind of accent-- Spanish, Asian, Russian?
什么样的口音 西班牙 亚洲 俄♥罗♥斯♥
Do I look like I work at the U.N.?
我看上去像是在联♥合♥国♥的人吗
Not Brooklyn, okay?
反正不是布鲁克林的口音
Okay. No...
好的 不
Anyways, I asked Zack about it afterwards,
总之 我事后问过扎克
and he said it was nothing, but it wasn't.
他说没什么 但肯定有什么事
Do you think you could describe this guy to our sketch artist?
你能向我们的画像师描述一下这个人吗
So Lanie confirms no drug in his system,
蕾妮确定了他体内没有药物
performance-enhancing or otherwise.
或者兴♥奋♥剂♥什么的
And from the high levels of chloride ion in his blood,
从他血液内高浓度的氯离子来看
she is sure that the burns came from chlorine.
她能肯定那些灼伤是因为氯
Hmm. So our heavily accented killer
我们有着重口音的凶手
rendered Zack unconscious with a chlorine-soaked rag.
用沾满氯水的布将扎克弄晕了
We don't know that he's a killer.
我们不确定他就是凶手
Is this the face of an innocent man?
这是一个无辜的人的脸吗
He had a heated argument with our victim
他在被害人被杀前一晚
the night before he was killed.
和他有过激烈的争执
And what would his motive be exactly?
那他的动机又会是什么呢
He... If...
他...如果...
I... may have a line on that.
我或许有点线索
I'm looking at Zack's financials.
我查了一下扎克的财务状况
The guy only had a partial scholarship.
这个家伙只得到了部分奖学金
He still paid for most of his tuition,
他仍付得起大多数学费
books, and living expenses,
书本费还有生活费
all without taking student loans.
都没有依靠学生贷款
He didn't have a job, and his mom was just squeaking by.
他没有工作 而他妈也只能勉强度日
And NCAA rules
全国大学体育协会的规定
preclude him from receiving any financial assistance
禁止他接受除了他家庭之外
from outside his family.
的任何经济支助
So where did he get that money?
那他从哪里搞到的钱
You think maybe he borrowed money from the wrong guys
也许他从错误的人那里
to finance his dream?
借钱来资助他的梦想
And when he couldn't make the payments,
然后他还不了钱
they came after him.
他们就解决了他
That would explain the argument.
这就能解释那场争吵了
Esposito. We don't even know that there was an argument,
埃斯波西托 我们都不知道有没有那场争吵
and the only evidence we have is a sketch of a man
我们唯一的证据就是布丽吉特声称
that Bridget claims she saw.
她看到的男人的画像
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表