She just grabbed those case files and ran outta here.
她拿了那些文件就离开了
She's getting lost.
她正在迷失
She's an inch away from the rabbit hole.
再走一步她就踏入未知世界了
She'll be fine. She always is.
她会好起来的 她总是这样
What if we come up empty?
要是我们什么都查不到呢
Who's Napolitano?
谁是纳波利塔诺
Oh, he worked with Raglan on a couple of drug busts,
噢 他跟拉格兰在几次缉毒行动中合作过
But he was at his daughter's wedding
但鲍勃·阿门被杀的那天晚上
The night Bob Armen was shot,
他正参加女儿的婚礼
so he's not our third cop. Where is he now?
他不是我们找的第三个警♥察♥ 他现在在哪
He died of heart failure back in 1993.
他在1993年就因心脏衰竭去世了
Why are you asking about Napolitano?
你为什么问起纳波利塔诺来
Uh, he and Raglan are listed
这份报告上将他和拉格兰
as the arresting officers on this report,
列作负责逮捕的警员
but this has been altered.
但这是被涂改过的
What? How can you tell?
什么 你怎么知道的
Because I know typewriters.
因为我了解打字机
Older typewriters use cloth ribbon.
老式打字机用的是布色带
If you look closely,
要是你仔细看
you can see the striations in the typeface.
你会在字体上看见光条纹
Newer typewriters used film ribbon.
新式打字机用薄膜打字机带
Somebody whited out...
有人涂去了
the assisting officer's name on this report,
这报告上的逮捕警员
photocopied it, and then typed in Napolitano's name.
复印了它 再打上纳波利塔诺的名字
It's a cover-up, literally.
这是欲盖"名"彰
I'll be damned. What are you doing?
真想不到 你在做什么
Well, documents have a way of disappearing in this case.
这案子的文件总会突然消失
This way, we all have it. Let's show cap.
拍下来 我们都有副本了 去跟长官报告
Son of a bitch went through
这混♥蛋♥花了不少精力
a lot of trouble to cover his tracks.
去掩盖自己的踪迹
We found two other reports where
我们找到另外两份报告
Napolitano's name was added on.
也是被换上了纳波利塔诺的名字
We figure whoever did them
我们估计做这件事的人
Had to have done so after Armen's murder.
是在阿门遇害后干的
But before we went digital.
但是在警局数字化之前
That's over ten years. You're talking about thousands of
那是十年前的事了 如此一来成千上万名
officers walking in and out of the records room.
进出档案室的警员都有嫌疑
Yeah, but whoever took their name off those reports
没错 但不管是谁要将他们的名字抹去
would've had to go physically get them from the records room.
必须要进到档案室拿走那些报告
Find out who was manning the records desk during that time.
找出那段时间档案部门的负责人
Maybe that someone remembers looking the other way.
或许他故意配合幕后黑手取得档案
What?
怎么了
Continue mission?
下一个刺杀目标
If Lockwood isn't going after the third cop,
如果洛克伍德不是要追杀那第三名警♥察♥
then who's the mission?
那么目标是谁
I put a protective detail on her--plainclothes.
我为她下了保护令 便衣警员
These guys are good. Good enough to stop Lockwood?
都是警界强手 足以阻止洛克伍德吗
Look, she's not gonna stop, and the next time he sees her,
她不会放弃的 下次他见到她时
One of them is gonna die.
不是他死就是她亡
Take her off the case.
将她调出这件案子
Castle, did Beckett ever tell you how we met?
卡塞尔 贝克特说过我们怎么认识的吗
No.
没有
I was working late one night
有一晚我工作到很晚
and went down to archives to locate some old reports.
我到档案室去找一些旧报告
And there she was, with a flashlight
她就在那里 拿着电筒
and a bankers box open on her lap,
膝盖上放着打开的档案箱
studying this unsolved.
在研究这件悬案
She was a patrol cop then.
那时她还是巡逻警♥察♥
She wasn't even authorized to be down there.
她甚至不被授权进入那里
When I asked her what the hell she was doing,
当我问她到底在干什么时
she told me, this was her mother's case.
她告诉我 这是她母亲的案子
And she'd found some things that didn't add up.
她发现有些地方不对劲
Now I could've written her up right then.
我那时就可以将她报上去
Why didn't you?
为什么不
Because I knew it wouldn't stop her.
因为我知道这不能阻止她
It was there in her eyes, man, and I thought...
我从她眼里看到了 伙计 我想
with this kid's tenacity and some training,
有她那样的坚韧 只要稍加培训
I mean, she'd make a hell of a homicide.
我是说 她肯定能在凶案组大展拳脚
That tenacity is gonna get her killed.
那坚韧会要了她的命
I cannot...
我没办法
make Beckett stand down, Castle.
令贝克特退出 卡塞尔
I never could,
我不可能做到
And the way I figure, the only one who can...
在我看来 唯一能阻止她的人
is you.
就是你
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Yeah.
可以
So we went over
我们查过了
all of Raglan and McCallister's old arrest records,
拉格兰和麦卡利斯特所有的逮捕报告
and you were right.
你是对的
There was a third cop that was with them on a lot of those arrests.
的确有第三名警♥察♥和他们一起进行逮捕行动
But then someone went back into those reports
但有人又回去找出了那些报告
and removed their name,
清除了自己的名字
so Ryan and Esposito are right now
莱恩和埃斯波西托现在正
looking into who was running the records room back then.
找出当时管理档案室的人
Castle, you couldn't have just called me
卡塞尔 你直接打电♥话♥告诉我不就行了
and told me this over the phone?
告诉我这些事
Well, yeah, I... I thought that...
是的 我觉得
Castle, if you got something to say, just please say it.
卡塞尔 如果你有话要说 就尽管说
Beckett, everyone associated with this case is dead.
贝克特 每一个和这案子有关的人都死了
Everyone.
每一个人
First your mom and her colleagues,
先是你的妈妈和她的同事
then Raglan, then McCallister.
接着是拉格兰 再然后是麦卡利斯特
You know they're coming for you next.
你明知自己就是他们下一个目标
Captain Montgomery's got a protective detail on me.
蒙哥马利队长给我安排了安保
It wasn't that hard to spot.
发现他们在保护我并不难
That's not gonna be enough to stop Lockwood. You know that.
但那可阻止不了洛克伍德 你是知道的
Think about what they're up against-- professional killers?
他们要面临的对手可是职业杀手
I-I've been working with you for three years. You know me.
我已经和你在一起工作三年了 你了解我
I am the guy who says we can move that rubber tree plant.
我总是说我们无往不克
But you know what, Beckett?
但你知道吗 贝克特
I don't think we're gonna win this.
我觉得我们这次赢不了
Castle, they killed my mother. What do you want me to do here?
卡塞尔 他们杀了我妈妈 你想让我做什么
Walk away.
放手
They're gonna kill you, Kate.
他们会杀了你的 凯特
And if you don't care about that...
如果你不在乎
at least think about
至少想想
how that's gonna affect the people that love you.
这会给爱你的人造成多大的痛苦
You really want to put your dad through that?
你真的想让你♥爸♥爸再承受一次痛苦吗
And what about Josh? And what about you, Rick?
还有乔什 那你呢 里克
Well, of course I don't want anything to happen to you.
我当然不希望你出事
I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
我是你的搭档 你的朋友
Is that what we are?
我们之间只是这样吗
Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are.
我也不知道我们之间算什么
We kiss and then we never talk about it.
我们接吻 之后却避而不谈
We nearly die frozen in each other's arms,
我们几乎冻死在彼此的怀中
but we never talk about it,
但我们仍旧避而不谈
so no, I got no clue what we are.
所以我完全不知道我们之间究竟算什么
I know I don't want to see you throw your life away.
我只知道我不想看你白白丢掉自己的性命
Yeah, well, last time I checked, it was my life,
是的 但事实是 这是我的人生
not your personal jungle gym.
不是你的游戏
And for the past three years,
在过去的三年里
I have been running around with the school's funniest kid.
我一直在陪着学校里最贪玩的孩子乱跑
And it's not enough.
结果这还不够
You know what? This isn't about your mother's case anymore.
这不再是你妈妈的案子那么简单了
This is about you needing a place to hide,
是你需要一个躲藏的地方
because you've been chasing this thing so long,
因为你追查这案子太久
you're afraid to find out who you are without it.
你害怕去探寻没有了这案子你会变成什么样子
You don't know me, Castle.
你不了解我 卡塞尔
You think you do, but you don't.
你觉得你了解 但你不了解
I know you crawled inside your mother's murder
我了解你蜷缩在你妈妈的谋杀案里
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表