it would've all been over.
一切就都完了
It is all over. But why didn't she just tell me?
全完了 但她为什么不告诉我
Do you have any idea who might have taken these photographs?
你有头绪这些照片是谁拍的吗
With that hairstyle, it must have been six months ago.
看这发型 应该是六个月前了
I'll have to check my calendar.
我要查一下我的行程表
So uniforms talked
警员们问过了
to the pageant girls that Amber was closest to.
跟安波儿亲近的选美参赛者
She didn't tell them about the photos either.
她没有跟任何人说照片的事
Well, she probably thought they'd use it against her.
她大概认为这事会被别人利用 反咬她一口
Beckett, you're a woman, right?
贝克特 你是女人 对吧
Sir, I have no idea what to get your wife.
长官 我不知道该送什么礼物给你老婆
Still no luck on the gift?
还没想好要送什么吗
Keep coming up empty.
想破头也没头绪
The best thing to give a woman
给女人最好的礼物
is something she said she wanted
就是她不经意说出口想要
When she didn't think you were listening.
却又觉得你根本不会放心上的东西
What if I wasn't listening?
要是我真的没放心上呢
Gift certificate?
礼卷怎么样
Beckett.
贝克特
So according to her pageant consultant,
根据她的选美顾问说
Amber was in the city about six months ago for a photo shoot.
安波儿六个月前进城拍过照
He thinks they were taken around the same time.
他认为跟那些照片的拍摄时间相近
And who was the shoot with?
谁是摄影师
A photographer named Dax Lattimer.
一个叫戴克斯·拉蒂莫的摄影师
Does he have a record?
他有前科吗
Negative, but I asked around,
没有 但我打听过了
and the guy's no stranger to dirty pictures.
这家伙是拍裸照的老手了
On top of headshots,
除了拍摄肖像照
he also freelances for adult magazines.
他还兼♥职♥为成人杂♥志♥拍照
Well, sounds like our guy. Where is he now?
看上去像是我们要找的人 他现在在哪
He's at a studio in the East Village.
他在曼哈顿东村区的工作室
I'm heading there now. Okay. I'll have ryan meet you.
我现在就过去 好的 我让莱恩跟你碰头
Sure, I remember Amber. Very sweet gal.
当然 我记得安波儿 是个甜心
I took some headshots for her.
我为她拍了些肖像照
You take anything else while you were at it?
你当时还拍了其他照片吗
Maybe some snaps of her wearing nothing but a smile?
比如她的裸照呢
Amber wasn't the type. She was all about the glamour.
安波儿不是那类的女孩 她光彩照人
So what's this about?
到底怎么回事
she was murdered.
她被谋杀了
And we think whoever killed her
我们认为凶手
took this picture right here.
就是拍这张照片的人
Yeah, well, I didn't take this. I'm not that mediocre.
不是我拍的 我没有那么平庸
Really? These were shot around
真的吗 这些照片是在
the time you worked with Amber.
你跟安波儿合作时期照的
And we all know you do more than just pets and families.
而且我们都知道你不止拍宠物和全家福
Hey, we all have to pay the bills.
嘿 混口饭吃都不容易
And with Amber's star on the rise,
而安波儿作为冉冉升起的新星
that photo's worth some serious coin.
这张照片定然价值不菲
Pretty girl like that,
像她那样漂亮的女孩
alone here with you in the studio?
跟你独处一室
Hey, you have to believe me. I didn't take this photograph.
你要相信我 这张照片不是我拍的
Besides, we weren't alone.
再说了 我们不是孤男寡女
She was with someone.
她和其他人一起
Who? Some boyfriend.
谁 貌似是男朋友
The guy was a real creep, too.
那家伙是个怪胎
Amber didn't have a boyfriend.
安波儿没有男朋友
Well, she did when she was here.
她在这里的时候有
In fact, he fancied himself a photographer,
实际上 他还把自己幻想成摄影师
kept telling me I should shoot Amber in natural light.
一直告诉我要在自然光下对她进行拍摄
This boyfriend have a name?
这个男朋友叫什么
Jerry. Jeremy. Something like that.
杰瑞 杰瑞米什么的
Mr. Lattimer, where were you night before last
拉蒂莫先生 昨天晚上十一点
between 11:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m.?
到凌晨一点这期间你在哪里
At home with my wife,
在家和我老婆在一起
trying to rock my colicky son to sleep.
哄我得了疝气的儿子睡觉
It's a doorman building, so you can check.
楼里面有门卫 你们可以去核实
Okay, thanks.
好的 多谢
Amber's dad said that she used to have a boyfriend--
安波儿的爸爸说她曾经有个男朋友
Jeremy Keiper.
名叫杰瑞米·凯佩尔
Keiper? Was he creepy?
凯佩尔 他是不是怪里怪气的
Yeah, well, her dad thought so.
是的 她爸爸是这么认为的
As far as he knows, they broke up late last year
据他所知 他们去年年底分手了
because she realized that he was holding her back.
因为她意识到他在拖她的后腿
The dad thinks that the boyfriend's still in Illinois.
爸爸觉得男朋友还在伊利诺斯州
Well, that's the beauty of blackmail--
这就是敲诈的绝妙之处
You can do it from anywhere.
它不受地点的限制
Blackmail, maybe. But not murder.
敲诈 或许是 但谋杀 绝对不是
Why don't we find out if Keiper paid her a visit lately?
我们何不去查查凯佩尔最近是否拜访过她
On it.
马上去办
Bad boyfriends and pageant queens?
蹩脚男友配选美皇后
This is like Debbie Winokur all over again.
这简直是黛比·文妮科故事的翻版
You having flashbacks?
你又忆起往昔了
It was my own private Vietnam.
那简直就是我独自一人深陷越南
Our place smelled of hair spray,
我们家里闻起来都是发胶
perfume, and cigarettes.
香水和香烟的味道
I'm surprised that we didn't spontaneously combust.
我都惊讶于我们怎么没把自己烧着
I love the smell of hair spray in the morning.
我爱死早上发胶的味道了
It smells like...
闻起来像是
victory.
胜利
Excuse me, Mr. Castle?
打扰一下 卡塞尔先生
Ashley.
阿什利
I'm sorry to bug you at work,
我很抱歉在您工作的时候打扰您
but Alexis established a-a no calls, no contact policy.
但是阿里克西斯定了个不打电♥话♥不联♥系♥的政策
She told me.
她告诉我了
Look, I-I made a big mistake.
我犯了个大错
I thought if I chose Stanford,
我觉得如果我选择了斯坦福
Alexis would think that I was blowing her off.
阿里克西斯就会觉得我把她甩掉了
Instead, she's mad at me because I chose her
但是相反 她生气是因为我选择了她
over where I want to go to school.
而不是我想要去的学校
So now I'm going to Stanford,
现在我要去斯坦福了
which is where I wanted to go in the first place, but--
那是我最想去的学校 但是
But if you call her and tell her that,
但如果你打电♥话♥告诉她
she'll be even angrier with you
她就会对你更生气
for ignoring her boundaries.
因为你忽略了她的界限
Exactly. Look, I think alexis and I
完全正确 我觉得阿里克西斯和我
can make the whole long-distance thing work.
能够让这段异地恋走下去
I really do. Would you tell her that?
我真的这么觉得 您能转告她吗
Would you talk to her for me?
您能帮我和她谈谈吗
Ashley, I-I appreciate,
阿什利 我很感激
it was probably very hard for you to come down
今天你能找我来谈话
and talk to me today,
对你来说一定很难
but I just don't think it's very appropriate for me to get--
但是我觉得由我来不太合适...
Mr. Castle,
卡塞尔先生
have you ever been crazy about someone
您有没有对一个执意推开您的人
who was determined to push you away?
痴心不改
Hey, Castle, uh-- oh, sorry, guys.
卡塞尔 哦 对不起
No, it...
不...
It's o--um...
没事
Ashley, I'm--I'm sorry. I do have to go.
阿什利 我很抱歉 我得走了
Please just, um, think about it, okay?
请您考虑一下 好吗
Okay.
好的
What's that about?
找你干什么
He wants me to advocate for him.
他想让我帮他求情
Oh. That's sweet.
真可爱
Yeah. And awkward.
是啊 还很尴尬
Mostly awkward.
尴尬多过可爱
Yo, Beckett! I just got off the phone with Jeremy Keiper's mom.
贝克特 我刚和杰瑞米·凯佩尔的妈妈通了电♥话♥
Turns out Jeremy moved to New York last month,
发现上个月杰瑞米就搬到了纽约
said he was going to "make something of himself."
说他要"改头换面"
Looks like he made himself into a blackmailer and a killer.
看起来他把自己改成了敲诈者和杀人犯
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表