There are two kinds of folks
世上有两种人
who sit around thinking about how to kill people
总在琢磨怎么杀人
psychopaths and mystery writers.
变♥态♥杀人狂 还有悬疑小说家
I'm the kind that pays better.
我是赚得比较多的那种
Who am I? I'm Rick Castle.
我是谁 我是里克·卡塞尔
Castle. Castle.
卡塞尔
I really am ruggedly handsome, aren't I?
我真是全身散发着粗旷美啊 是不
Every writer needs inspiration,
每个作家都离不开灵感
and I've found mine.
我的灵感已经找到了
I'm detective Kate Beckett.
我是凯特·贝克特探长
Beckett.
贝克特
Beckett? Could you get some backup, please?
贝克特 能麻烦您去搬点儿救兵来吗
And thanks to my friendship with the mayor,
多谢我的朋友市长大人的帮忙
I get to be on her case. Oh!
我可以跟在她后面办案子
Do I look like a killer to you?
你看我像杀手不
Yes, you kill my patience.
像 你杀光了我的耐性
And together, we catch killers.
我们俩一起抓凶手
I hate this case. I know. Isn't it great?
这案子好讨厌 这种案子最有爱了哇
What about Ashley?
那艾什利呢
I mean, shouldn't I tell him?
我是说 我该告诉他吗
Darling, in matters of the heart,
宝贝 感情的事
it's best not to overthink things.
最好不要想太多
That's your advice, mother, with your track record?
妈 那是你根据以往经验给出的建议吗
What chasm of doom has she led you to
听她的恋爱建议
by way of her tips on romance?
会让你万劫不复
As it happens, we were discussing
我们刚才恰好在讨论
secret admirer etiquette.
如何应对神秘仰慕者
You have a secret admirer?
有人暗恋你吗
I always thought it was silly,
我总以为暗恋很傻
but now I'm kind of intrigued.
但现在我觉得蛮有意思的
And there is no need to tell Ashley.
总之无需告诉艾什利
How exactly does a secret
这个暗恋者到底是怎样
admirer express his admiration?
向你表达爱慕的啊
He left a note in my locker.
他留了张纸条在我的存物柜
"As you walked down the hall,
"当你走在走廊上
a shard of sunlight glanced off your rope of flaxen hair
斑驳的阳光掠过你亚麻色的马尾
and set it aglow, and I was enchanted."
照得明亮晃眼 我便陶醉了"
Oh, that's so poetic.
噢 写得太诗意了
I figure the rope of flaxen hair is my french braid,
我想亚麻色的马尾是指法式麻花辫
which I only wore after gym class,
我只在体育课后才这样扎
which means he saw me in the hall
所以说 他是在第四五节课之间
on the first floor between fourth and fifth period.
在一楼的走廊上看见我的
Wait a minute. What are you doing?
等等 你这是在干嘛
Narrowing down suspects.
缩小嫌疑人范围
No, you can't do that.
不 你怎能这样做
No, you-- no, that'll ruin the secret.
那样会摧毁秘密的
No, it's like a mystery novel.
这事就像是一部悬疑小说
You don't just go to the last page, do you? Yes.
你不能直奔结局 对吧 不对
You do?
你真会这样
Well, you shouldn't. It's not--you can't--
你不该这样 你不能...
The--the joy doesn't come in knowing who did it.
真♥相♥大白就没意思了
The joy comes in the journey,
等待的过程才有乐趣
in allowing the ending
让结局
to blossom like some magnificent himalayan blue poppy,
如动人的喜马拉雅山蓝罂粟般绽放
like a Okay.
如... 好了
Okay. I'll let him stay a secret.
好吧 我不会揭开谜底的
Mark my words. You'll thank me.
听我的准没错 你会感谢我的
Castle.
卡塞尔
So our victim is Linda Russo.
本案的受害人叫琳达·罗素
She's a customer relations worker at a cable company.
她是一家电视公♥司♥的客户关系专员
Maybe someone was unsatisfied with their service.
也许有人对他们的服务不满
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. You were?
我也是这么想的 真的吗
Sanitation workers found her body
清洁工在一堆盒子下面
under a couple of boxes.
发现她的尸体
She lives 2 blocks away, over at 24th and 10th.
她住在两个街口外的24街和10街那边
Looks like she was on her way home.
看来她当时正在回家路上
Hey, Lanie.
早 蕾妮
Hey.
早
What?
怎么了
Uh...
呃...
It's nothing.
没事
No, what?
说 什么事
Well, she just... looks so peaceful.
只是她的...死相很平静
There's nothing peaceful about what put her here.
把她弃尸这里的可不是什么平静的人
She was strangled. With rope?
她是被勒死的 用绳子吗
So it appears.
看来是的
Castle, do you have a theory
卡塞尔 你对此有何高见
that you would like to share with the class?
介意说出来和大家分享一下么
Well, I-I--it's just that, pretty blonde girl, strangled,
我...只是一个金发美女被勒死
laid out like she was asleep.
尸体摆成睡觉的姿势
That was four years ago.
都是四年前的事了
Yes, but he was never caught. This is his M.O.
对 但他仍在逃 这是他的作案手法
And she is certainly his type.
而且这女的绝对是他的菜
I researched him for "When it comes to slaughter."
我写《屠♥杀♥来临》时调查过他
Yeah? Well, then you should know that
是吗 那你该知道他只在
he killed his victims inside their apartments,
受害人的公♥寓♥行凶
not in alleyways.
而非横街窄巷
And he posed them
他还会将她们摆成
in a funeral pose with their hands clasped in front of them.
双手合拢放在胸前的殡葬姿势
Maybe he's switching up his act.
也许他改变手法了
Or this just could be a crime of opportunity
或者极有可能只是一件单纯的
where a young woman was murdered.
年轻女士被杀案
Mrs. Russo, did your daughter ever talk to you
罗素女士 你女儿有跟你提过
about being followed?
被跟踪吗
No. Nothing like that.
没有 也没有类似事件
Can you think of anyone that
你能想到有谁
might have wanted to harm her?
会去伤害她吗
Any relationship problems?
有情感问题吗
She wasn't even dating.
她连约会都没有
Pretty much all she did was work.
她大多数时间都在工作
At the, uh, cable company, right? Mmhmm.
在电视公♥司♥工作对吗 嗯
Did she have any issues with anyone there?
她和同事之间有矛盾吗
Uh... There was a man at her office.
呃...和办公室一个男职员
What was his name? She didn't say.
他叫什么名字 她没说
But he stared at her a lot, like some pervert.
但他老盯着她看 像个变♥态♥
That was quick. 911 has that affect on her.
来得真快 鸡毛信对她可有效了
What'd you find? I pulled all the files
你有何发现 按你的吩咐
on all his past murders, just like you asked.
我翻出了他的所有旧档案
I-I believe that was my idea.
那可是我的想法
Yeah, but I only listen when it comes from her.
对 但我只听她的命令
Anyway, you were saying?
随便啦 你继续说
He choked them using a 3-strand,
他会用四分一英寸的
twisted quarter-inch rope.
3股绞绳勒死受害人
Based on the fibers found embedded in the skin,
根据嵌入皮肤的纤维
we know that the rope is green and white nylon.
我们知道绳子是绿白相间的尼龙绳
I don't remember that.
这点我可没印象
Those details were never made public.
那些细节从来没公开过
Now check this out.
来看看这个
The marks are identical.
勒痕完全一致
I found the exact same green and white fibers.
这次也发现了一摸一样的绿白相间纤维
It is him.
是他干的
The triple killer is back.
三重杀手回来了
For those of you living in a cave four years ago,
四年前你们还寂寂无名时
the triple killer, or 3XK,
三重杀手 或称为3XK
got his nickname by strangling three women in a week,
曾因一周内勒死三位女性而得此绰号♥
dropping out of sight for a month,
随后他销声匿迹一个月
and then killing three more, then he disappeared.
然后再出来杀多三个后 便无影无踪了
I served on the task force that
我曾是调查这六宗
investigated those six murders.
谋杀案的特遣队一员
An FBI profile was as close as
联调局给出了识别
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表