剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Evidence on Veronica. No, no, no, Harry, come on.
维罗妮卡的证据 不不不 哈里
Forget it. She's not worth it. Come on.
算了 她不值得你这么做
So I just got off the phone with RHD.
刚和劫案凶杀科通完电♥话♥
You are technically still on their books,
严格上来说 你们还归他们管
but they can handle the mop up on the case from here.
但这案子以后就不关你俩的事了
So after your appointments with Behavioral,
等你和行动调查局谈完后
I am prescribing some downtime for you both.
我给你俩放个假
Stay home a few days. Thanks, Lieutenant.
在家放松几天 谢谢 警督
But next Monday, you're back in rotation.
但下周一 回来上班
Got that, Harry? Yeah, got it.
明白了吗 哈里? 明白
Harry, you on vacation already?
哈里 心已经飞了?
You zoned out there.
你刚才慌神了
Just thinking about the one loose end in this whole thing.
只是在想这整件事还有一个隐患
Layla? Yeah.
蕾拉? 没错
I wonder where she is with all that money.
我在想她拿了那些钱去了哪
Grazie.
谢谢
Bosch. Sorry, Chief. I don't want to intrude.
博斯 抱歉 局长 我不想叨扰你们
I just wanted to watch this.
我只是想看看这个
The unveiling won't be till next Sunday.
揭幕式下周日才开始
I can come back. That's not necessary.
我可以回来看 没那个必要
I've done worse. Excuse me?
换我会更绝的 什么?
That's what you said to me first day in your hotel room.
这是在你酒店房♥间第一天 你和我说的话
"I've done worse."
"换我会更绝的"
What are we talking about, Bosch?
博斯 你想说什么?
Arno Epperson. Who?
阿诺·埃珀森 谁?
Arno Epperson, also known as Fox Mitchell.
阿诺·埃珀森 又名福克斯·米奇
Those are names I haven't heard in a long time.
这些名字我很久没有听到过了
I found your photo in his snitch file.
我在他的绝密文件里 看到了你的照片
We won't go into how you came to have that file.
我不会细问 你是怎么拿到那个文件的
What about him? I want to know where he is.
他怎么了? 我想知道他在哪
I wouldn't know. But you know who he is.
我不知道 但你知道他是谁
I worked with him on some major cases when I was in Narcotics.
我在缉毒队和他合作过几桩要案
21 tons of coke in a warehouse in '92.
91年在工厂里发现21吨♥的可♥卡♥因♥
That had to have given you a step or two
这案子让你在局里
up the department ladder.
平步青云了吧
We used a lot of informants.
我们有很多的线人
That's how you make cases in that world.
这样你才能破案
What are you looking at him for?
你找他做什么?
The murder of Marjorie Lowe, my mother.
马乔里·罗威的谋杀案 我的母亲
Jesus.
我的天
You tied Epperson to your mother's murder?
你觉得埃珀森和你母亲的遇害有关系?
No, he did it. And this department,
不 就是他杀的 然后这个部门
the D.A.'s office protected him afterward.
和地检局一起来保护他
Put him in the relocation program.
对他采取重置计划
There may have been other victims as well,
除了我母亲
besides my mother.
可能还有其他的受害者
Informants have always necessitated looking away at times--
为顾全大局 有时不得不对线人
the greater good rationalizations.
睁一只眼闭一只眼
But if he did something like that, I was certainly unaware of it.
但他如果做了类似的事情 我是真的不知情
Somebody was, but he was too important to their investigation
有些人知道 但他对于他们的调查来说太重要了
to take a fall for a few murdered prostitutes.
所以宁愿牺牲几个妓♥女♥
He got a free pass.
他有免死金牌
Hard to believe.
真是很难相信
You know, a week ago, you told me the murderer of a cop.
一周前 你和我说杀害警♥察♥的那个人
Your son was about to be swept under the rug.
你儿子的死当时差点被置之不理
You didn't find that hard to believe.
你也没觉得那事很难相信
I don't have access to relocation files, but you do.
我没有查看重置计划文件的权限 但你有
You're the Chief of Police.
你是警局局长
I'll see what I can find out.
我看看我能查到什么
I'll call you. When?
到时候打你电♥话♥ 什么时候?
Soon.
很快
What's up, man? Looking for Big Wave Dave.
哥们 啥事? 我找大♥波♥浪戴夫
He around? Dave?
他在这吗? 戴夫?
Uh, no, he's not here anymore.
不 他不在这了
Really? He said he'd be here.
是吗? 他说他会在这的
Impossible. How's that?
不可能 为什么这么说?
He's been dead a while now.
他都死了一段时间了
Yeah, he got cancer.
恩 得了癌症
When? About two years ago.
什么时候? 大概两年前吧
Felt funny. Went in for a checkup.
当时他还觉得可笑 去检查了一下
Five weeks later, he was dead.
五周后 就死了
Took him fast.
病来如山倒
Were you a friend of his? No.
你是他的朋友吗? 不是
You go to the funeral? Yeah, I went. Why?
你去了葬礼吗? 去了 怎么了?
This him? Yeah, Dave Aronson.
这就是他? 恩 戴夫·阿伦森
You won, didn't you?
你赢了 是吧?
Got away with it.
逃过一劫
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表