剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah, that's me.
我是托尼·卡萨斯 加州惩教部门的
Tony Casas, California Department of Corrections.
好吧
Okay.
我来找贝尼托·奥克斯马
I'm looking for Benito Oxcama.
你最近见过他吗
Have you seen him around?
有一段时间没见到了
Yeah, not in a while.
一段时间是多久
What's "a while"?
说不准 几个月吧
I don't know, a couple months.
出什么事了吗 奥克斯遇到麻烦了吗
Is everything okay? Is Ox in trouble?
他打破了假释条令
He broke parole.
好吧 这个和我有什么关系呢
Okay, well, so, w-what does that have to do with me?
据我们所知你是他的同事
We got you down as a known associate.
伙计 那是很久之前的事了
Man, that was a long time ago.
我现在自己是个业主了 这是我的酒吧
I'm a business owner now.This is my bar.
又坦荡又正直是嘛
On the straight and narrow, huh?
听着 如果你见到他的话
Listen, uh, you see him around...
给我打个电♥话♥
...give me a call.
早上好
Buenos días.
你好
Hola.
嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh.
坐下
Siéntate.
呆在原地别动
Quedate y no te muevas.
听明白了吗
?Entiendes?
是的
Sí.
喂
Yeah?
我这里有珍妮·科迪的快递
I have a delivery for Janine Cody.
你是安德鲁吗
You Andrew?
我叫蒂芙妮 蓝精灵给我打了电♥话♥
I'm Tiffany. Smurf called me.
我能进来吗
May I come in?
她很担心你
She's worried about you.
说你需要
Says you need help, uh...
放松
relaxing.
他在哪
Where is he?
你不是再也不想见到我了嘛 混♥蛋♥
Thought you never wantedto see me again, asshole.
- 奥克斯伙计 他在哪 - 小点声
- Ox, man. Where is he? - Keep your voice down.
他的保释官过来找他了 伙计
His P.O. came by looking for him, man.
- 发生了什么 - 他死了
- What's going on? - He's dead.
什么
What?
奥克斯 在墨西哥
Ox, down in Mexico.
医生派我们想要去救治他
The doctor you sent us to tried to patch him up.
没能救活
Didn't work.
跟他在一个垃圾旅店里呆了两个礼拜
Spent two weeks with himin some shit motel,
然后他死了
and then he died.
天啊
Jesus.
你告诉他妈了吗
Did you tell his mom yet?
我能说啥
You know what?W-What was I supposed to say?
她以为他失踪了
I mean, she thinks he's missing.
别装作你突然在乎了
Don't try and act likeyou suddenly give a shit.
你让我们取得
You sent us down there.
这事怪我也怪你
It's as much on youas it is on me.
把衣服脱了 高跟鞋留着
Take off your clothes.Leave the heels on.
转过去
Turn over.
听说你死了
Heard you were dead.
看上起了不像
You don't look dead.
什么时候出来的
When did you get out?
几天前吧
A couple days ago.
我想你了
I missed you.
你想我吗
You miss me?
你不能在这儿 安德鲁
You can't be here,Andrew.
我不能
I can't --
我失去了她
I lost her.
谁啊
Yes?
奥克斯卡玛女士 我是德兰
Hi. Ms. Oxcama?It's, uh -- It's Deran.
德兰·科迪 我是奥克斯的朋友
Deran Cody. It -- I'm Ox's friends.
德兰
Deran?
进来吧
Come in. Come in.
我只有几分钟时间
I've only got a minute.
我要去工作
I'm headed to work.
我好久没见到你了
I haven't seen youin forever.
你还好吗
How are you?
我还好 你呢
I'm good. How are you?
好多了
Better.
还没太好
Not quite good yet.
戒了7个月了
Seven months sober.
很好啊
That's great.
如果你在找贝尼托
If you're looking for Benito...
我好久没见到他了
I haven't seen himin a long time.
我
I, uh...
你一直是个靠谱的孩子
You were alwayssuch a good friend.
- 我得走了 - 好的
- I gotta go.- Okay.
你要是见到了贝尼托 告诉他我爱他
If you see Benito,tell him that I love him.
好了小子
Okay, mijo.
你没带套
You didn't use a condom.
你怀孕了更好看
You'd look good with a baby.
你应该来看我
You should have come visited me.
就像我进去的时候你来看我一样
Like you came to visit mewhen I was in County?
有钱吗
You got any money?
你会还给我吗
You gonna pay me back?
你得走了
You gotta go.
为什么
Why is that?
因为这不是我家
'Cause thisisn't my place.
他一会儿就回来了
He's gonna be coming back soon.
他
"He"?
这是我的工作
Yeah, it's this thing I'm working.
你愿意算上我一个吗
You gonna cut me in?
我不是一直这样吗
Don't I always?
德兰
Deran.
克雷格
Craig.
还有J
And J.
这是我们的财产
These are the titlesto our properties.
我想要给你们平均分
I tried to split everything upfairly between you.
在监狱的日子我想了很多
Being in jail gave mea lot of time to think.
我占位置占得太久了 对吧
I've held on for too long,haven't I?
你可以用这个作为你和艾德里安买♥♥♥房♥♥子的担♥保♥
You can use those as collateralfor your house with Adrian.
巴兹的契据就在那里
The deed to Baz's is in there.
搬进去住还是卖♥♥了 随你
Move in or sell it. Choice is yours.
打开礼物吧
Open your present.
本来要是攒给巴兹的 但是现在是你的了
I was saving it for Baz,but now it's yours.
我都刻好字了
I had it engraved.
我对于我不在的时候你办的事表示
I'm very proud of how you handled everything
很自豪
when I was gone.
我知道你可以的 因为你这么多年来
I knew you'd be able to becauseyou kept your mother alive
都养活着你妈
all those years.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我得到了巴兹的家
I got Baz's house,
惠利 太平洋街和
Whaley, house on Pacific,
豪利街的房♥子 你呢
and Howley Avenue. What did you get?
坎宁大道 那个复♥式♥住♥宅♥
Canyon Ave,the duplexes...
还有卡尔斯巴德的公♥寓♥
and the apartments in Carlsbad.
你呢J
How about you, J?
我得走了
Yo, I need to get going.
- 我的航♥班♥啊 - 对哦
- My plane. - Oh, shit.
我送你
Uh, okay.I'll drive you.
- 你们走吗 - 他得走
- You guys out? - Yeah, he's gotta go.
祝你在南非好运
All right, man. Good luck in South Africa.
谢了
Thanks.
J.
干嘛
Yeah, what?
你得到什么了
What'd you get?
你手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
忘记穿鞋了吗
Did you forget your shoes, baby?
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表